November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My yellow bump turned PINK!!

baby girl born at 10:27am weighing 8lb 7oz. We're so stuck on a name though.

Awwwwwww congratulations mummytoamber! :cloud9:
Let us know when you have your name xxx

Monday morning the doctor will be calling me to schedule my C section. Eep!!! It's really happening!

Anyone else baby got a lot mucus? Lil girl cant spend long on her back she keeps choking on it. Me & hubby are on night duties to hold her up right. I dont recall this before.

Was she born fast? Mine didn't have mucus, but she spat up amniotic fluid for a day or two, and it looked kind of like clear snot. Once she spat it up she was fine. Not sure if it's the same thing, but seemed possible.

Thanks eyemom.

Id say yes she was got in pool at 10am after being checked was 5cm she was in my arms at 10:27am.

Mw had hosp said its normal and just to pick them up pat over the shoulder but hubby little freaked out by it all.

Ok yup mine was born fast too. Nurse said something like when they're born that fast, it doesn't squeeze that amniotic fluid out that they had gulped in utero. I'd bet that's what that is. My newbie ate better after getting that stuff out also.

Heres a pic of our little girl at 1 day old :)

Attachments

• IMG_20141116_103112.jpg
    IMG_20141116_103112.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
Finally had a chance to get on and get caught up on the last 20-30 pages or so. Whew!

PK- you are doing a fab job keeping up with everyone and updating the front page. Thank you so much. Hoping that you received good news from your LO's jaundice labs

mummytoamber-congrats on your pink bump! Fab picture she is adorable. I can't wait to hear what name you guys decide on

cncem- congrats on the birth of Macie-she sounds like a sweet little girl, glad the spigot has worked out for you and has eased breastfeeding

Beccabear-sorry to hear about your failed induction-FX'd all is well with you and look forward to hearing your update

Missy-Good luck with the tandem feeds, it sounds like you are doing an amazing job

Twinklie-your baby girls' nursery is gorgeous, you guys did an awesome job!

Dragonfly-your daughter sounds adorable, what a funny teaching moment. Praying for safety and quick recovery after your C-section

bizzibii- congrats on the birth of your twin girls-looking forward to more details

Salu-congrats on the birth of your baby girl. My husband has cried at the birth of each of our children as well, it is such a sweet and precious moment. Your little girl is beautiful! It must have been very scary and emotional to have been in an accident. I'm glad that all are okay.

mandaa-wow! 18 hour drug-free labor you must have been exhausted! good job momma

dissy- yikes! I would have freaked about the umbilical cord as well, glad that she will be alright. Thanks for sharing a pic, she is a sweetheart. Her bruising faded rather quickly-you must be relieved

eyemom-congrats again! that IS a crazy birth story!!!

traveling-glad to hear that all worked out well, despite some scary moments. I just love his chubby cheeks-he is so handsome

Also congrats to Anniebobs, trumpetbeth, tracilacy, and anyone else I may have missed.

Sounds like several others are on the verge as well, I love hearing all the new births. Hopefully I will be able to do a much better job at keeping up. Our first week home was a little rough and things are just starting to normalize.

Congrats to all new babies!

Are any of you breastfeeding? If so, what do you eat or whats your calorie intake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->