November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Taylor Dorothy Silva was born yesterday, November 18th, via scheduled C section due to breech presentation, at 10:54 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and is 19 and 3/4" long. I know I am biased but I think she is the cutest thing, and we already love her to pieces! :cloud9:

I am doing well so far with C section recovery, up and about. I had a bad reaction during the surgery - vomiting and bathed in sweat. Turns out my temperature had plummeted to 95 degrees, so they had to cover me in layers of warm blankets for three hours in the recovery room. Then once we were in the mother and infant unit, we had family visitors until 8:30! I felt and looked rough but we were so excited to introduce her to everyone.

Here's a pic of our baby girl. :flower:

image.jpg

Taylor Dorothy Silva was born yesterday, November 18th, via scheduled C section due to breech presentation, at 10:54 AM. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and is 19 and 3/4" long. I know I am biased but I think she is the cutest thing, and we already love her to pieces! :cloud9:

I am doing well so far with C section recovery, up and about. I had a bad reaction during the surgery - vomiting and bathed in sweat. Turns out my temperature had plummeted to 95 degrees, so they had to cover me in layers of warm blankets for three hours in the recovery room. Then once we were in the mother and infant unit, we had family visitors until 8:30! I felt and looked rough but we were so excited to introduce her to everyone.

View attachment 822021

Awww twinklie she's beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
Looks like you'll be able to fit your shoes again soon! Lol
That made me really laugh out loud btw! Hopefully I'm not that far behind you...

View attachment 822021

Congratulations! Shes cute :)

View attachment 822021

Congrats !

Congrats, Twinklie. She is a cutie.

Due date for me. Here's to hoping for something more than a few evening contractions today.

Thanks, it was quite funny because the midwife showed my husband her hand covered in bloody mucus right before telling us to come home and have sex. I think he was a little bit sick in his mouth and quite worried that he'd have to put his penis up into all that mess, hahaha, but luckily I'm not going to ask him to do that.

I hope your baby has made a safe arrival :)

It's my due date today! No sign of baby being anywhere near to coming yet. I have a c-section booked for 3rd December if she doesn't come before then, but since that's term+13, there's a good chance she'll come before then. I'm happy waiting for now!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their baby!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the sparklers birth announcements. I can't believe we are here and babies are here!

It's my due date today! No sign of baby being anywhere near to coming yet. I have a c-section booked for 3rd December if she doesn't come before then, but since that's term+13, there's a good chance she'll come before then. I'm happy waiting for now!

Happy due date!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their baby!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the sparklers birth announcements. I can't believe we are here and babies are here!

Couldnt agree more! It feels like Ruby been here longer than 5 days.

So I'm trying to figure out how much time to hold my little lady vs. how much time she spends in her rocker. I feel like she's not getting any kind of stimulation when she's in her rocker, and I feel so bad that she spends the majority of the day in it! I hold her when I can, during feedings and just for cuddles but housework is piling up and I'm going a little crazy I think. I don't want her to get "flat head" but I don't even know how long it takes for that to happen! I keep trying to tell myself that if she were at a daycare they wouldn't be holding her all day, either, but still. Help me out and let me know how you spend your day with your LO's please?

So I'm trying to figure out how much time to hold my little lady vs. how much time she spends in her rocker. I feel like she's not getting any kind of stimulation when she's in her rocker, and I feel so bad that she spends the majority of the day in it! I hold her when I can, during feedings and just for cuddles but housework is piling up and I'm going a little crazy I think. I don't want her to get "flat head" but I don't even know how long it takes for that to happen! I keep trying to tell myself that if she were at a daycare they wouldn't be holding her all day, either, but still. Help me out and let me know how you spend your day with your LO's please?

right now I pretty much wear him. We are trying to get him used to not sleeping on me. I ended up buying a wrap and hoping that will help me with housework and what not. But yeah I want to get him used to not needing to be on me all the time, because once he goes to babysitter/daycare (which I still need to find :dohh:), he won't be held the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->