November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Well ladies.....looks like my little one is NOT going to be a november sparkler... Im very depressed hes not here yet and frustrated as well. I have lots of anxiety now, and Im not even sure I can handle a newborn. i was all set to have him and now im just scared that i have more on my hands than I can handle. So im scared and anxious at the same time. Im looking forward to having him, but the further passed I go, the anxiety keeps building. So I dont really know how i feel at the moment, other than that. So many things are going through my head...

I sometimes wonder how I'm handling a newborn. I have my little emotional moments here and there. I had a big cry last night in the shower because I was frustrated that all Olivia did yesterday was sleep cry and eat. But I just keep telling myself it's only for a short time andI love her to bits no matter how tired she is making me !
It's all worth it in the end when you get to hold them I your arms :)

Well ladies.....looks like my little one is NOT going to be a november sparkler... Im very depressed hes not here yet and frustrated as well. I have lots of anxiety now, and Im not even sure I can handle a newborn. i was all set to have him and now im just scared that i have more on my hands than I can handle. So im scared and anxious at the same time. Im looking forward to having him, but the further passed I go, the anxiety keeps building. So I dont really know how i feel at the moment, other than that. So many things are going through my head...

Right there with ya. Looking like she will be a Dec baby. Hey at least the birthstone is prettier. ;) I've been having contractions all day and even took a bath trying to see if they were false and I'm still having them... That was at 2 pm... It's now 6 and they aren't getting worse. :(

sending lots of labor vibes to those ladies who are still waiting.

I feel for you. I went overdue with my first. Induced at 41 weeks, and I remember being so miserable those last few weeks. We tried everything to get labor started (ex and I dtd, mom and I went to the mall and walked every night), nothing worked other than make my induction much easier on me (meaning I was already dilated and what not).

Sorry people are feeling overwhelmed.
Good luck with labours to come :hugs:

Salu you are so right, this stage flies by so quick. The next stage has its bad points as well but I always missed the newborn days. It's tough though, the lack of sleep is like torture some days.

Missy thank you for the birth story...well done you xxx

I feel like everyone are having there babies, even those due in December and i'm over here like, yeah, still pregnant. 41 weeks tomorrow and absolutely no signs of this baby coming. Sad thing to, I'm being induced tomorrow BUT since so many babies are being born, if their busy I have to wait. Boo!

You ladies are not alone on still being pregnant. My due date is today, and I am not dilated at all. I am scheduled for an induction on Tuesday, and I know I am in for a long wait, unless I somehow miraculously dilate some in the next two days.

I was a little over 2 cm at my appointment last Monday.. But I had been at a two since 37 weeks... I was tempted to try castor oil but I'm positive that won't work either.. I hate my body.

Mattison Michael was born at 2am, November 28. 7lbs10, 22 inches long. I was in labor for 24 hours and then pushed for another 3. He was sunny side up and I'm glad I didn't know that until afterwards. I'll post my birth story when I've had a little more sleep.

Congrats Missy and good luck to those still waiting 😁

I am glad I am not the only one struggling with the lack of sleep! Freya is so lively at night :wacko:

I'd rather be not dialated or even at a 2... Every weeks I've dialted a cm more. Friday I was a 4 but I haven't even cramped up for more then an hour! Its so frustrating!! Laylagirl hopefully soon for you!!

Mattison Michael was born at 2am, November 28. 7lbs10, 22 inches long. I was in labor for 24 hours and then pushed for another 3. He was sunny side up and I'm glad I didn't know that until afterwards. I'll post my birth story when I've had a little more sleep.

Congrats Missy and good luck to those still waiting ��

I am glad I am not the only one struggling with the lack of sleep! Freya is so lively at night :wacko:

We were at a first birthday party for my best friends daughter yestetday and Olivia slept the entire time. Needless to say she was up a lot during the night. Plus today she's been really cranky, she may be going through a growth spurt ? She'll be 3 weeks on Tuesday ... hard to believe.

I'm sorry to those of you who are still pregnant and struggling... sending lots of labor dust your way!! There's an end in sight, even though it may not feel that way right now.

Kyle will be 3 weeks on Tuesday as well - Salu, our babies must've been born the same day! Overall, he's been pretty good. I'm just trying to adjust to the broken sleep at night. He'll usually sleep 2-3 hours at a time, wake up to eat and then go back to sleep... sometimes he'll go right down and others he'll stay up for an hour. The most he's slept is about 4 hours at a time. I look forward to the days when he sleeps longer stretches!

I'm sorry to those of you who are still pregnant and struggling... sending lots of labor dust your way!! There's an end in sight, even though it may not feel that way right now.

Kyle will be 3 weeks on Tuesday as well - Salu, our babies must've been born the same day! Overall, he's been pretty good. I'm just trying to adjust to the broken sleep at night. He'll usually sleep 2-3 hours at a time, wake up to eat and then go back to sleep... sometimes he'll go right down and others he'll stay up for an hour. The most he's slept is about 4 hours at a time. I look forward to the days when he sleeps longer stretches!

4:20am Nov 11 :)
Olivia's slept for about 3-4 hour stretches at times as well during the night. Will feed and be awake for a bit then fall back a sleep.
I'm kind of mad at myself because i started co-sleeping right away, which makes it hard for me to get a good night's sleep. I'm trying to get her to sleep in her bassinet during the night, it's just hard sometimes !

4:20am Nov 11 :)
Olivia's slept for about 3-4 hour stretches at times as well during the night. Will feed and be awake for a bit then fall back a sleep.
I'm kind of mad at myself because i started co-sleeping right away, which makes it hard for me to get a good night's sleep. I'm trying to get her to sleep in her bassinet during the night, it's just hard sometimes !

Yup, we're 2:45pm on November 11th!

I haven't slept more than a two hour stretch at a time for the last month. Tonight has been particularly bad- both trading off not sleeping all night. It's extra bad because DH goes back to work in the morning and I'm trying to let him sleep so I'm dealing with the brunt of it. :wacko:

Sending labor dust/vibes to those still anxiously awaiting the arrival of their LO's.

Sleep is a precious commodity around here as well. My older kids were home for the holidays which was lovely because I had the opportunity to sleep in. And thanks to my husband being home for an extended weekend I was able to sneak in a few extra naps. My home isn't nearly as tidy as I would like but they are only little for a little while right?

Jolie is 4 weeks old today, her check-up isn't until Wednesday though. Breastfeeding has been a challenge. She has food sensitivities and although I started the elimination diet we have had a few rough days. There was a day last week where she would not sleep more than 10-15 minutes and cry to be fed the rest of the time; but then her tummy would hurt and she'd dry heave and vomit violently. That night I just broke down and cried over her. Thankfully my husband has been really supportive. I had forgotten how tired and emotional you are as the mom of a newborn.

So I just want to say hang in there to anyone else hitting little bumps in the road, it's okay to have a little cry. As well as say that I am thankful to be able to share in this journey with you ladies, it is helpful to have such great support. :flower:

Here is a sweet pic of Jolie after yesterdays bath (3 weeks 6 days)

Attachments

• IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
Sending labor dust/vibes to those still anxiously awaiting the arrival of their LO's.

Sleep is a precious commodity around here as well. My older kids were home for the holidays which was lovely because I had the opportunity to sleep in. And thanks to my husband being home for an extended weekend I was able to sneak in a few extra naps. My home isn't nearly as tidy as I would like but they are only little for a little while right?

Jolie is 4 weeks old today, her check-up isn't until Wednesday though. Breastfeeding has been a challenge. She has food sensitivities and although I started the elimination diet we have had a few rough days. There was a day last week where she would not sleep more than 10-15 minutes and cry to be fed the rest of the time; but then her tummy would hurt and she'd dry heave and vomit violently. That night I just broke down and cried over her. Thankfully my husband has been really supportive. I had forgotten how tired and emotional you are as the mom of a newborn.

So I just want to say hang in there to anyone else hitting little bumps in the road, it's okay to have a little cry. As well as say that I am thankful to be able to share in this journey with you ladies, it is helpful to have such great support. :flower:

Here is a sweet pic of Jolie after yesterdays bath (3 weeks 6 days)
Thanks for reminding us how a clean house is not that important and how this early bit is hard but worth it! :hugs:
Jolie is adorable xxxx

Just saw midwife and she stretched my cervix a little...so I'm hoping things go well in the next 24 hours... No more November sparkler, but as long as he's here healthy...

Good luck laylagirl. Are you feeling any less worried?

Come on all you December duckies xxx

I had a rough day yesterday I have mastitis wguch means very sore breast and flu like symptoms. And a toddler and a newborn that wouldn't stop screaming because she wanted to be walked around and I felt I would fall over if i did - tears of frustration.

We still only do 2 hour sleeps at night had a couple if three hours but not tonight. Still feeling rough on antibiotics.

Sorry about the rant but I just don't see how I can do it all sgain in a few hours!

Here's a tmi question sorry.
Wednesday will be 4 weeks pp. Lochia is almost gone but has stayed red the entire time. Gonna email the nurse in the morning, but wondered if this was totally weird or concerning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->