November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Mine is probably weighing over 9 pounds and he's still in utero! Lol!! 😳😱

I went into labour overnight and Susanna was born by emergency c-section due to failure to progress at 9.44 this morning. She's perfect, and weighs 8lb4oz. She latched on in theatre and has pretty much been feeding constantly since then!

I'll update with photos and birth story later.

Ruby weighs 8lb 11oz now and slept 7hrs bottle then 4hrs. Shes very like me, loves her sleep plus thats all i did in pregnancy with her.

Oh wow! My little girl is a night owl! What did she weigh at birth? (I'm very forgetful!)

She was 8lb 7oz, shes actually been very unsettled today. So i googled growth spurt, i knew was 1 around 6 weeks but according to sites i was on also one at 10 days she has/been doing everything thats mentioned. Hows your lil one doing? My first was a night owl too :)

She's great! Back up to birth weight at 7lbs 4 :) she actually slept last night woohoo and woke up every 3 hours for milk!

Congrats, Cangaroo.

Laylagirl, I'm worried mine is getting that big now, too.

I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow, but as it's a holiday here then, I have my appointment today. They'll start with a NST, then check me out, hopefully do a sweep if I am dialated enough. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though because I really haven't had any significant contractions that would dialate me anyway. Wish my luck.

Mine is probably weighing over 9 pounds and he's still in utero! Lol!! 😳😱

Twice ive been told to expect baby over 9lb 5oz and twice they got it wrong lol.

Hopefully not much longer for you now

I went into labour overnight and Susanna was born by emergency c-section due to failure to progress at 9.44 this morning. She's perfect, and weighs 8lb4oz. She latched on in theatre and has pretty much been feeding constantly since then!

I'll update with photos and birth story later.

Big congratulations! :)

Congrats, Cangaroo.

Laylagirl, I'm worried mine is getting that big now, too.

I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow, but as it's a holiday here then, I have my appointment today. They'll start with a NST, then check me out, hopefully do a sweep if I am dialated enough. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though because I really haven't had any significant contractions that would dialate me anyway. Wish my luck.

I hadnt had any contractions with my babies, just BH which are said to do nothing each baby i have been dilated, fingers crossed you can have a sweep :)

After a different kind of day with Ruby yesterday she seems to have settled back to her normal.

I was really expecting our first yo-yo night but she surprized us and did a good run.

My gosh she feels heavier today, my shoulder is aching haha.

Congrats Cangaroo!

Taylor is doing well with eating, just have to use a nipple shield. But she is almost back to her birth weight in a week so that works! She sleeps pretty good stretches at night too, 3-4 hours after she cluster feeds at night. My milk definitely came in and I have a great supply so far, I might have a fast let down as she chokes a bit sometimes and spits up a bit. I try to lean back to nurse her.

I am feeling great post C section and my biggest concern is overdoing it since I feel so great. Life is good!

I have news! I went to the doctor yesterday and I had progressed 1/2 a cm to 1 1/2 cm's. She has scheduled a date to be induced on Sunday night if she doesn't come sooner. She says there is a possibility that she will come sooner though...like Friday or Saturday. I was having contractions last night and they were slightly painful...like a period pain...every 6-7 minutes all night. So maybe she will come tomorrow! Eeeekkk!

After 32 hours of stop and go labor. Isaac Matthew was born 11/25 @ 10:49pm weighing 7lbs 13 oz 21inches long.
I'll update more later.

congrats Rhapsodi and Cangaroo

Layla, you'd be surprised that he may not be as big as you think he will be. With DS1, I thought he was going to be at least 9lbs, especially since he was overdue. He ended up only being 7lbs 13.5oz when born.

Here's a couple pics of Eryk. First is from just shortly after being born, next is from Monday at his oxygen eval, and last is of my boys taking a nap taken just a little while ago. :)

Attachments

• Eryk102914.jpg
    Eryk102914.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1124160555.jpg
    1124160555.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1126085735.jpg
    1126085735.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
I have news! I went to the doctor yesterday and I had progressed 1/2 a cm to 1 1/2 cm's. She has scheduled a date to be induced on Sunday night if she doesn't come sooner. She says there is a possibility that she will come sooner though...like Friday or Saturday. I was having contractions last night and they were slightly painful...like a period pain...every 6-7 minutes all night. So maybe she will come tomorrow! Eeeekkk!

Hope so!! GHood luck!!

Congrats to all the new mommies and hang in there ladies that havnt had theirs yet :)

I wish I had a better picture of the two of them together but Ry hates getting his picture taken (hence why it's one of them sleeping). Eryk is the spitting image of Ry. :) Which doesn't surprise me as Ry is a spitting image of his father.

Congrats Cangaroo!

Taylor is doing well with eating, just have to use a nipple shield. But she is almost back to her birth weight in a week so that works! She sleeps pretty good stretches at night too, 3-4 hours after she cluster feeds at night. My milk definitely came in and I have a great supply so far, I might have a fast let down as she chokes a bit sometimes and spits up a bit. I try to lean back to nurse her.

I am feeling great post C section and my biggest concern is overdoing it since I feel so great. Life is good!

Congrats Twinklie if I didnt say it before. How many days has it been since the csec? It took me about a week to be almost 100%, I found that getting up and doing stuff really helped me. I'm still using the nipple shield too, mostly at night when I'm half asleep. I get her to latch great without it during the day when I'm wide awake. I'm working on weaning her but I'm not in a huge hurry. She doesn't seem to have nipple confusion, she'll take a paci, latch onto a nipple shield and my nipple. I'm really thankful for those nipple shields, they saved my bfing relationship.

Congratulations to those who have had their babies!

Twinklie I have a fast let down and most feeds she chokes and has to come off! She then goes straight back on so that's great! My son would pull away at the let down then scream and refuse to latch again so we ended up expressing.

One tip is to let a little milk out before feeding if you are engorged (not too much as you probably don't need to boost supply/demand) I also have to make sure I have a muslin tucked into my bra as my letdown can be so fast that when she pulls off it's sprays everywhere (not so funny in public).

Sweep went well today. I've been having more contractions since then, so I am hoping it's a good sign.

Congrats on the new babies!!!
And to the new mommies - sounds like everything is going well for everyone too! How awesome.

Reese is doing amazingly well. She latched on while still in the OR, and has been a nursing champ! After a hard time breastfeeding Chase, it's nice to have one who latches and eats so easily. Recovery is a bit tougher this time around, but I think that's my fault - I felt better, sooner, so I've been pushing myself too much, ending up in pain. Not good! I'm trying to take it easier today and so far so good!

Reese looks just like her big sister. It's uncanny. I can't get over it! She's also apparently got super hearing. She passed her hearing test in just over 2 minutes - the nurse who did the test said its the fastest she's ever seen, and most take about 15 minutes. Cool, right? Except she seriously jumps every time someone opens a door! Ugh!!!

Posted my birth story on that section of BnB, will post here in a second as well. Guys, I actually went into labor!!! Like for real labor, by myself! But...my body didn't like it, hence the c-section. Still, I'm glad I experienced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->