November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks princess but even if I got my BFP don't know if I would be ready to be on the list until I'm past first tri with a good 12 week scan. 2 disappointments in the past will keep me a little cautious. That's IF it happens lol. But I appreciate your warm welcome :hugs:

Thanks princess but even if I got my BFP don't know if I would be ready to be on the list until I'm past first tri with a good 12 week scan. 2 disappointments in the past will keep me a little cautious. That's IF it happens lol. But I appreciate your warm welcome :hugs:

I've had 2 mcs as well in the last 6 months that's why I'm trying to think positive !

Hope this is your sticky bean and your hcg numbers reassure you :hugs:

I dug out my bfp from my pregnancy with my son which also showed a dip on day 3. Weird hey?!

https://s16.postimg.org/yqxontfxx/image.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/gzhgvmb5h/image.jpg

screen shot capture

Took a test this morning and it's lighter than yesterday's. This one was with fmu and yesterday's was with smu. Do you think my smu is stronger than my fmu? Really freaking out :( :(

Going to buy more FRER's and take one with smu. So scared :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
Took a test this morning and it's lighter than yesterday's. This one was with fmu and yesterday's was with smu. Do you think my smu is stronger than my fmu? Really freaking out :( :(

My smu is defo stronger as my fmu test went considerably lighter then when retested in the pm it went back to dark. Try to hold on with not too many drinks for a concentrated sample.

Ooh so it's not just me!!!

I think I'm going to try and get to the docs for bloods today too as ive had a spot of brown blood.

Last week I was getting stronger lines with the afternoon urine, really freaked me out - I even labeled them wrong 8dpo looked like 9dpo etc.

Since then I have only tested with digitals and 1 spare cb test. Not testing anymore until appointment at the hospital on 15th. Its hard not to scrutinize every symptom and test but it will drive you mad in the end :dohh: Can completely understand your feelings though and have my FX for you :hugs:

I dug out my bfp from my pregnancy with my son which also showed a dip on day 3. Weird hey?!

https://s16.postimg.org/yqxontfxx/image.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/gzhgvmb5h/image.jpg

screen shot capture
Hopeful that is crazy!! Maybe that's something to do with your body?? Hope it gets darker next test xxx

However last time the day the frer got lighter the digi went up, only thing that kept me sane!

Sometimes smu is stronger....hope the next one is darker :hugs: xxx

I think I'm going to try and get to the docs for bloods today too as ive had a spot of brown blood.
Oh no, apple I hope it's just old blood :hugs:
I had the same with F and the dr said as long as it wasn't red it wasn't anything to worry about xxx

Waiting to take a test with smu. Soo soo nervous!! Trying to get a hold of my doctor too to get bloods done. I really hope my fmu is just not as strong :(

Ooooo Confuzion that's my favourite so far! Thank you!
What does everybody think?
Let me know which is your favourite? Xxx

LOVE the last one also

Confuzion you are so talented !:thumbup:
Let's go with that one then??
I will put a link in the first post for everyone to have in their sig??
Thanks again Confuzion!

Last week I was getting stronger lines with the afternoon urine, really freaked me out - I even labeled them wrong 8dpo looked like 9dpo etc.

Since then I have only tested with digitals and 1 spare cb test. Not testing anymore until appointment at the hospital on 15th. Its hard not to scrutinize every symptom and test but it will drive you mad in the end :dohh: Can completely understand your feelings though and have my FX for you :hugs:
I think it's a good plan. I've just made sure I've got one left to show dh when I tell him (oh and one more I might aswell use up:blush:) I know I would drive myself mad if I let myself have anymore in the house. It is such a dangerous addiction :dohh:
I hope everything is ok for everybody.
Come on beans snuggle in safe! :hugs: xxx

Waiting to take a test with smu. Soo soo nervous!! Trying to get a hold of my doctor too to get bloods done. I really hope my fmu is just not as strong :(
I've heard for some it just isn't Shamz :hugs: let us know what happens xxx

Worried about my progression, lines from 12 and 14DPO look about the same.

10DPO
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o1_500.jpg

12DPO
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o2_500.jpg

14DPO:
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o3_500.jpg

Or do people think it is a bit darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics