• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks ladies

Kazine ur lines are getting darker :)

I got a nice line on the superdrug. Feeling better :) Still nervous though lol. Think I'll take one more superdrug in a couple of days rather than the morning and that'll be it. Will have no more tests in the house then :)

Just want to get to 12 weeks now lol so I can see bubba and enjoy this pregnancy xx

Hi those lines look great shamz try not to panic!

Looking forward to hear ing peoples tests results. I've not gone in because my son fell and cut his head been in a and e

The bleed was so tiny more liker blob if brown cm and nityhing since so Im not sure I need to go in? I might try ringing epu as I was there with m mmc and they might refer me for bloods.

Fx for you Apple. Let us know what happens x

Hope your sons ok x

Hey ladies my guess date is Nov. 3 got a faint bfp yesterday will test later in the week with cb weeks estimator to see what it says :)
Hey Tracilacy :wave: CONGRATULATIONS! And welcome to the group. Wishing you a h&h pregnancy my dear. I've added you to the front page :hugs:
I got a nice line on the superdrug. Feeling better :) Still nervous though lol. Think I'll take one more superdrug in a couple of days rather than the morning and that'll be it. Will have no more tests in the house then :)

Just want to get to 12 weeks now lol so I can see bubba and enjoy this pregnancy xx
good good. Now you need to relax for a little, do the last test then trust in god if anything was to happen you would know in time, we need to keep calm and try and enjoy this beginning time :hugs:

Hi those lines look great shamz try not to panic!

Looking forward to hear ing peoples tests results. I've not gone in because my son fell and cut his head been in a and e

The bleed was so tiny more liker blob if brown cm and nityhing since so Im not sure I need to go in? I might try ringing epu as I was there with m mmc and they might refer me for bloods.
Oh no! I hope your son is ok? :hugs:
Maybe try ring up or ring your dr, I know when it happened to me they say there was no need to worry or see anyone unless it was bright red, or I had intense cramping xxx

Thanks he's absolutely fine just went in to be on the safe side.

I must admit I'm a bit scared to go back to the epu its got bad memories attached even seeing tge building across from a&e today brought it back.

just as a comparison this is how my tests went.
top to bottom frers 10dpo pm, 11dpo am, 11dpo pm

last one is yesterday pm 13dpo

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11
  • test 13dpo.jpg
    test 13dpo.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
That looks good Apple :)

Looking at your tests and online looks like tests that are taken later on and in the evening are better with frer than fmu. That gives me more hope :)

Going to definitely wait a couple days to see if I get good progression x

agreed my best progression was after skipping a day and doing it the afternoon.

look i bravely did a ticker!! exciting

Hi ladies, I'd like to join.

I got my BFP on 2/21 at 13 dpo. My due date based on my last period is 10/31, but based on my ovulation date it's 11/1. I don't know how to choose which to go with, so put me down for 11/1 pls.

This will be our first baby...my hubby and I have been trying since I got off BCP in Nov 2013. I was testing at least once a day after my BFP until my tests ran out, and the progression was good. But my hubs said it was time to stop... :( so I can't buy any more tests. At least none that he knows of ;)

My first doctor's appt is Mar 5th. I have no idea what to expect but everything I've read says it's probably too early for an ultra sound since I'll only be 5w5d then. Maybe some bloodwork?

Congrats Soontobepreg :)

Your hubby may be right about the testing. I've been testing non stop and it's driving me crazy lol x

If you're pregnant you're pregnant lol. H&H 9 months xx

Ladies in the uk are you planning to accept the flu jab when you go to the docs or have already had it with first visit to the doctors?

I had mine yesterday. Arms a little sore. I know it's good though. Had it with DS x

Had some quite bad cramps tonight, almost feels like when I was miscarrying. Just wondering how bad cramps have you all had that have all been okay?

Also had pains in my right side but don't think it's anything to be concerned about as i've had twinges in my left side too!

I've got cramps more tonight too more of a dull ache. I've had pulling twinges too mainly if I had over done it or moved quickly.

I've been having light twinges on my right side but tonight have got lower backache and dull cramps. Feels like AF but not as bad. Getting a bit worried. Hoping AF doesn't show in the morning :(

Apple I'm glad to see your first few tests were all light line mine then all of a sudden jumped up at 13dpo!
However I'm not game to test this morning!
Oh btw I'm in Australia so my mornings/ nights aren't same as yours lol.

Thanks he's absolutely fine just went in to be on the safe side.

I must admit I'm a bit scared to go back to the epu its got bad memories attached even seeing tge building across from a&e today brought it back.
I'm glad he's ok.
It's understandable you feel like that, I hope there are no more bad memories to come from there :hugs:
just as a comparison this is how my tests went.
top to bottom frers 10dpo pm, 11dpo am, 11dpo pm

last one is yesterday pm 13dpo
That looks fab progression apple :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I'd like to join.

I got my BFP on 2/21 at 13 dpo. My due date based on my last period is 10/31, but based on my ovulation date it's 11/1. I don't know how to choose which to go with, so put me down for 11/1 pls.

This will be our first baby...my hubby and I have been trying since I got off BCP in Nov 2013. I was testing at least once a day after my BFP until my tests ran out, and the progression was good. But my hubs said it was time to stop... :( so I can't buy any more tests. At least none that he knows of ;)

My first doctor's appt is Mar 5th. I have no idea what to expect but everything I've read says it's probably too early for an ultra sound since I'll only be 5w5d then. Maybe some bloodwork?
Hey SoonToBePreg...congratulations!! I hope you have a h&h 9 months.
You are the same as me...af date says 31/10 and o says 11/1!! I've added you to the front page :hugs:
I agree with dh...step away from the tests :haha:
I don't know what happens with you, but here at our first appointment I didn't even get tested just took loads of info and gave me loads of info then sent my details off for a scan date...I remember it being so not as exciting as I was hoping :dohh: xxx

Ladies in the uk are you planning to accept the flu jab when you go to the docs or have already had it with first visit to the doctors?

I had mine yesterday. Arms a little sore. I know it's good though. Had it with DS x
I had one with F. I'm a teacher so I thought it was a good idea xxx

Had some quite bad cramps tonight, almost feels like when I was miscarrying. Just wondering how bad cramps have you all had that have all been okay?

Also had pains in my right side but don't think it's anything to be concerned about as i've had twinges in my left side too!

I've got cramps more tonight too more of a dull ache. I've had pulling twinges too mainly if I had over done it or moved quickly.

I've been having light twinges on my right side but tonight have got lower backache and dull cramps. Feels like AF but not as bad. Getting a bit worried. Hoping AF doesn't show in the morning :(

I've got a dull achy tummy and like pressure down below. It feels like af but I do remember this from last time :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->