November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

It may be something to do with the fact that I drank more during the night than usual and took my test at like 7am rather than like 11am! What do you think, can time make much of a difference if it's still FMU?

My boobs have grown quite a lot bigger and my uterus feels firm and cushiony!

Kazine
14 is def darker!

Phew! It's not compared to 12DPOs test in real life as my tests seem to get darker over a few days. But that was compared to the picture of 12DPO on the day so more accurate comparing that way. :thumbup:

Took another test had to go toilet so couldn't hold for long. Tested and the same colour line as the fmu test. I'm not sure if I got the actual frer though. The print on the handle is different and it doesn't have the instructions on the test like the real ones. Not sure. In really freaking out. I called the doctors and they said they won't give me a blood test I have to go in for a urine test but I know it will probably come out negative. I'm so scared. I just want bloods done or an early scan :( :(

Shamz my gp won't do blood tests either so I phoned the early pregnancy unit of the hospital direct and they just faxed a referral to the pathology lab for me!

I think I will try that.

Really worried. Reading on google and a lot of people have said that it doesn't matter. A lines a line. It's very common apparently. Plus I drank a lot last night which I usually don't and I wasn't bursting to go toilet this morning like I was yesterday. Think that could have something to do with it?

I'm trying to keep hope but just not sure anymore. Told the family aswell and their all excited :(

Took another test had to go toilet so couldn't hold for long. Tested and the same colour line as the fmu test. I'm not sure if I got the actual frer though. The print on the handle is different and it doesn't have the instructions on the test like the real ones. Not sure. In really freaking out. I called the doctors and they said they won't give me a blood test I have to go in for a urine test but I know it will probably come out negative. I'm so scared. I just want bloods done or an early scan :( :(

You won't see anything on a scan at this point unfortunately :( It's just a waiting game. I hope things are okay.

Yup you wouldn't see a think on a scan either way til closer to 6weeks.

Hey ladies my guess date is Nov. 3 got a faint bfp yesterday will test later in the week with cb weeks estimator to see what it says :)

I didn't mean to have a scan now, I meant for him to book me one in for about 6 weeks xx

I'm gonna book my early scan for 19th march, 6+6, just waiting til closer to then to get referral from doc and book.

Are you doing it privately hopeful? I really want too, quite expensive though :(

Worried about my progression, lines from 12 and 14DPO look about the same.

10DPO
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o1_500.jpg

12DPO
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o2_500.jpg

14DPO:
tumblr_n1jlejMMie1rzr014o3_500.jpg

Or do people think it is a bit darker?

They look perfect

Oh okay :)

Waiting to take a superdrug test as they gave me good lines on Saturday. Fingers crossed x

Yay here's hoping. I'm not game to test again. Only one frer left

After these tests no more testing it's driving me crazy. Well at least no more testing if there all still +, light or not x

Dr called me said he wants me to go for another blood draw to be extra sure they are doubling so I do that today and they said to call and get the results tomorrow. I noticed that my lines were always darker n the evening someone said that your body may metabolize hcg later so if your lines are lighter with fmu try taking one later in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->