November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Mines at 3pm- wish I'd been able to have it morning! Think ill get Jace dressed and go the shops for a wander. If I stay home ill get stressed as the house is so messy and trying to clean it is like dusting in an earthquake!

The clinic I'm going to is only open like 10-1 so I didn't really have a choice but to get it at like 12pm. I sleep 'til like 10 anyway, but I doubt I will tomorrow :wacko:

MissyLissy: I'm sure its just the dye on the strip. How long have you been watching FRER progression. I've taken 5 of them now and thinking about buying another box.

I've been taking them everyday since Friday at 11dpo, and have had progression every day. Today's test at 15dpo was still very dark (slightly darker than control), but it's no different from yesterday's. they are pretty much identical, so no progression between 14dpo and 15dpo. I think I'm going to take everyone's advice (and my DH's advise) and stop the testing, even though I still have two tests left. I'll get bloods tomorrow, and MAYBE test again in a week or so with my spare tests.

I'd advise not to buy another box, haha. It really hasn't done much to help my sanity.

Please shout up ladies if I've not put you on the front page or your edd has changed? It's getting more complicated the faster this thread moves! :blush: xxx

Please shout up ladies if I've not put you on the front page or your edd has changed? It's getting more complicated the faster this thread moves! :blush: xxx

For sure! I really don't know how you are managing! This thread moves FAST! You are doing spectacularly! :hugs:

dragonfly Wing!!! I remember you from the Conkers ttc page! Congratulations Hun!! :hugs: wow how are the twins?
So you are a little early with number 3 but what is meant to be is meant to be! Things will be fab :kiss:
H& h 9 months...I will go put you on the front page xxx

Hi, I remember you too! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :happydance:

The twins are great, getting bigger and learning new things every day :) I'm a little nervous about having three under 2, but still excited! I'm interested to see how the singleton pregnancy compares to the twin pregnancy (unless it's twins again! OMG)

dragonfly Wing!!! I remember you from the Conkers ttc page! Congratulations Hun!! :hugs: wow how are the twins?
So you are a little early with number 3 but what is meant to be is meant to be! Things will be fab :kiss:
H& h 9 months...I will go put you on the front page xxx

Hi, I remember you too! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :happydance:

The twins are great, getting bigger and learning new things every day :) I'm a little nervous about having three under 2, but still excited! I'm interested to see how the singleton pregnancy compares to the twin pregnancy (unless it's twins again! OMG)

OMG can you imagine if it were twins again!!!

laodicean: My daughters were 2 under 2 and it wasn't bad at all. In fact, I've been TTC #3 for 9 months... :) x Congrats!

DragonflyWing: Nice Lines! Congrats!!! :)

Kazine: Totally normal. But all will be well. Get excited! You're about to see your baby for the first time! :)

I had my scan today...got to see baby and hear the heartbeat. Heartbeat was 171...very exciting

Hi can I join?
Pregnant with second child, my first Noah is 11 months old today. I have not had scan yet, but from my own calculations I think I am due November 20th.
Sarah x

Welcome Bitsy! Congrats!

Geralyn: Yay! How exciting! Congrats! :) Happy 8 weeks! Woooo

OMG... god bless all of you who are looking at 2 or 3 so young! I work in daycare, so I have a little insight into what it can be like, but to be a parent is so much more. You guys will do brilliantly and will pick up a new routine so quickly. Don't stress it! :thumbup:

So jealous of all of you with your scans. I can't wait to have one! Three more weeks til I can get one I think!!

Argh time to start water loading! I'm already in pain from the glass of water I had half hour ago after peeing twice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->