November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Glad you few arent having the throwing up bit too, its horrid. My stomach is in agnoy ive tried some food again see what happens.

How are you's sleeping? Im out for the count on night time, wake up about 5/6am for toilet. x

Not sleeping so well- I wake up a hundred times for seemingly no reason, and I have to get up to pee at least twice (one night it was 5 times!). I have pretty bad insomnia, and I was taking medication for it before I got pregnant. Now that I've had to stop, it's not so great.

Wow this thread gets sooo busy its hard to keep up!

I had my second booking in appt with midwife this week, they had a hard time trying to get blood off me, so after 7 attempts and two blown veins it was finally done.

Now I am awaiting my scan date, probably mid April I would expect.

Im so jealous of all the scans everyone has had! however my constant nasuea reminds me everything is most likely on track!

My LG (17months) has not slept at all the last two nights, I am sure its down to teething, but jees she is normally the best sleeper! bought all the teething remedies under the sun today and I hope the powders work :)

Apart from that we are just getting ready to head off to Gran Canaria on Monday, I cant wait for the sun, as its been snowing here today!

Its so exciting that there is so many bumps in here now!!!

Ladies, I just got the most crazy news, I don't even know how to feel. My cousin, whom I am extremely close to, she's really more like a sister to me, just called me today to tell me she's pregnant. It was unplanned, and she was breast feeding her son who is only 11 months old, so she didn't think it could happen. She has no idea when she is due, but her Beta is over 50K, so the doc said she could be anywhere between 6-14weeks! She thinks shes about 7-8 weeks though. She goes in for an ultrasound next week to find out for sure. Either way, our due dates will be incredibly close.

On one hand, this is amazing. We can be pregnant together and have little ones the exact same age.

On the other hand, I went through so much to get to this point. 1.5 years of trying, PCOS, not ovulating, fertility meds, IUIs, an ectopic pregnancy. And... This is horrible, but I kind of feel like she is stealing my thunder. I know this is awful to say. Plus, after my last loss, I'm still not completely confident about this pregnancy. If this weren't to work for me, I just don't know how I could cope watching her and her little one. This all sounds terrible, doesn't it? Really this could be a huge blessing.

MissyLissy- I think what you're feeling is a totally normal reaction. It will be great to have your LOs so close in age though

I think I might get through this pregnancy without really having morning sickness. I haven't thrown up at all and only had some nausea during the sixth week and nothing really since then. Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon. Now if I could just get my energy back...I am soooo tired all the time!

Hi, can I join you too.
I m due on November 19th. Had my first scan two days ago.
Will go back for a second one next week at 5 week 6 days.
They put me on cyclogest and folic acid 400 mcg.
Wish you all a happy healthy 9 months

Hi girls :hi:
Can I join? I got my BFP on Wednesday at 4 weeks I worked out my edd to be 26th November (which is also my dad's 60th birthday) :happydance:
This will be baby number two already have a DS who is nearly 2.
Would love to have some friends to follow in the journey! :hugs:
X

Hi all..I am hopefully due 8th November, cautiously waiting for a second follow up epac scan on Tuesday, will hopefully get good news then can relax and enjoy it. This is mu 2nd pregnancy I have a DD who is 3 and a half. xxx

Hey ladies can I join? Edd is 26th November but with having premies could be due anytime. would love a bump bump to ride this journey out with x
Hey ladies :wave: congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: better go do a serious update of the front page. Good luck for a h&h 9 months for you all :hugs:

Loving all the scan pics girls :cloud9:

The ms has hit me hard too tonight :dohh: I've been sick just twice so far but this evening I had a half hour sat by the toilet :nope: good news that things are still going well though! Xxx

Hi girls! I am having a hard day today cause i had some light brown spotting. I am so freaked out because i had a miscarriage last year. It was only light brown til i pushed the TP up there then i got a few red flecks the size pf a pen tip. I have been laying down now and havent had any since. No cramping just a bloated feeling. I also had spotting 10 days ago which i assumed was implantation. Now i am 5w2d so it seems too late for it to be from implantation still. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi girls! I am having a hard day today cause i had some light brown spotting. I am so freaked out because i had a miscarriage last year. It was only light brown til i pushed the TP up there then i got a few red flecks the size pf a pen tip. I have been laying down now and havent had any since. No cramping just a bloated feeling. I also had spotting 10 days ago which i assumed was implantation. Now i am 5w2d so it seems too late for it to be from implantation still. Anyone got any ideas?

Spotting can be very normal in early pregnacy. But... It wouldn't hurt to call a nurse. If nothing else, they might be able to ease your mind a bit. Hoping its all ok for you, hon! :hugs:

Missy, it is hard sometimes to hear good news from others after you've tried so hard to get your good news. It's totally normal. In the long run I think you will be so happy to have your LOs so close in age! My best friend and I were pregnant one day apart with my last loss. We were so excited to be preggo together. Now sometimes I get jealous that she is further along than I am... so either way you can have those jealous feelings!

My doctor called me back about my dropping progesterone and they are going to put me on progesterone pills until I am 12 weeks

My limerick for the day :thumbup:

Our twins were born in December,
A joyous event, you'll remember,
God said "I know it will be tough,
But two isn't enough!"
So #3 will be here in November!

:headspin:

Missy, it is hard sometimes to hear good news from others after you've tried so hard to get your good news. It's totally normal. In the long run I think you will be so happy to have your LOs so close in age! My best friend and I were pregnant one day apart with my last loss. We were so excited to be preggo together. Now sometimes I get jealous that she is further along than I am... so either way you can have those jealous feelings!

My doctor called me back about my dropping progesterone and they are going to put me on progesterone pills until I am 12 weeks

Yes, of course you are right. Growing up my cousin and I were inseparable. It will be amazing to have our children basically the exact same age. My biggest fear is just loosing this one, then watching her continue on being exactly at the stage of pregnacy I was supposed to be at, etc. But, that is irrational. This just has to be my take home baby!

I'm also on Progesterone til 12 weeks. It's not so bad- I'm glad your doctor is being proactive! :thumbup:

MS is starting to ramp itself up now. Earlier than last time too - not looking forward to this! Had hyperemesis with J and guess I'm going to be having it this time too. Fortunately still have a small stock of ondansetron left over from last time but need to get in to see the docs for some more, else I'm not going to be able to hide this from everyone for long.

Really don't want to let work know until I have to. I only just got back from maternity leave three months ago!

DragonflyWing that is funny!!!

Twinklie I'm glad you have a plan for the progesterone and docs are doing things to be sure :hugs: I think your positivity after your losses is inspirational, especially with your friend last time, you both dealt with it so well as I know it was tough after you had got your bfp's together, but you were so focused on the future and your rainbow and never ever anything but happy and supportive to J, you must be a fab friend to have irl. Xxx

DragonflyWing that is funny!!!

Twinklie I'm glad you have a plan for the progesterone and docs are doing things to be sure :hugs: I think your positivity after your losses is inspirational, especially with your friend last time, you both dealt with it so well as I know it was tough after you had got your bfp's together, but you were so focused on the future and your rainbow and never ever anything but happy and supportive to J, you must be a fab friend to have irl. Xxx

Thanks PK! I certainly got down at times but I am optimistic by nature. When it comes to j, I think we both mourned the loss of being preggo together when I had my loss, she was as gutted as I was I think. Whenever I have a jealous thought I just tell her so she knows how I feel and she understands so no bad feelings fester. I feel like she and I both feel lucky to have each other. :) :hugs:

Ladies, I just got the most crazy news, I don't even know how to feel. My cousin, whom I am extremely close to, she's really more like a sister to me, just called me today to tell me she's pregnant. It was unplanned, and she was breast feeding her son who is only 11 months old, so she didn't think it could happen. She has no idea when she is due, but her Beta is over 50K, so the doc said she could be anywhere between 6-14weeks! She thinks shes about 7-8 weeks though. She goes in for an ultrasound next week to find out for sure. Either way, our due dates will be incredibly close.

On one hand, this is amazing. We can be pregnant together and have little ones the exact same age.

On the other hand, I went through so much to get to this point. 1.5 years of trying, PCOS, not ovulating, fertility meds, IUIs, an ectopic pregnancy. And... This is horrible, but I kind of feel like she is stealing my thunder. I know this is awful to say. Plus, after my last loss, I'm still not completely confident about this pregnancy. If this weren't to work for me, I just don't know how I could cope watching her and her little one. This all sounds terrible, doesn't it? Really this could be a huge blessing.

I think how you feel is normal, big hugs x

Morning, my scans at 11am not sure how im feeling, my tummy still feeling very sore.
I am feeling uncomfortable about going seems my ms has got worse, i dont want to start throwing up as its about 30min drive away. x

Good luck with the scan I was petrified before mine but it's such a relief when it's done. I had nervous sick feeling all the way there!

Good luck mummytoamber! I found boiled sweets helped on a car journey...hope you're not sick on anybody!!! :wacko: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->