• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Apple I'm glad to see your first few tests were all light line mine then all of a sudden jumped up at 13dpo!
However I'm not game to test this morning!
Oh btw I'm in Australia so my mornings/ nights aren't same as yours lol.
So is it 8am with you now Hopeful? Cool! :wacko: xxx

Oh apple I love the ticker! Xxx

Apple I'm glad to see your first few tests were all light line mine then all of a sudden jumped up at 13dpo!
However I'm not game to test this morning!
Oh btw I'm in Australia so my mornings/ nights aren't same as yours lol.
So is it 8am with you now Hopeful? Cool! :wacko: xxx

Oh apple I love the ticker! Xxx

s 730am. Laying in bed still saying "nope we're not testing today" cos I really need to pee lol.
Can hear my little boy is awake playing in his cot

Get rid of that fmu Hopeful and not on a frer!!! We will kick this addiction together! :rofl:
Aw bless your little boy, I lve that sound, especially when it's after 6am!! :dohh: xxx

Had some quite bad cramps tonight, almost feels like when I was miscarrying. Just wondering how bad cramps have you all had that have all been okay?

Also had pains in my right side but don't think it's anything to be concerned about as i've had twinges in my left side too!

I've been getting weird cramps but only at night. During the day I'm fine, but once I lay down in bed, I start to feel them. They only last for maybe 10 minutes or so. It's weird how I like that I'm feeling them since I know I'm still pregnant. But I don't want it to be too much that it could be a bad thing.

Had some quite bad cramps tonight, almost feels like when I was miscarrying. Just wondering how bad cramps have you all had that have all been okay?

Also had pains in my right side but don't think it's anything to be concerned about as i've had twinges in my left side too!

I've been getting weird cramps but only at night. During the day I'm fine, but once I lay down in bed, I start to feel them. They only last for maybe 10 minutes or so. It's weird how I like that I'm feeling them since I know I'm still pregnant. But I don't want it to be too much that it could be a bad thing.

Sounds pretty normal preggo to me! :thumbup:

Loving all the tickers! Xxx

Just come on with very watery CM. This is what I get before AF and what I got before my last miscarriage. Between that and the cramps my hopes are very quickly going down the drain.

Just come on with very watery CM. This is what I get before AF and what I got before my last miscarriage. Between that and the cramps my hopes are very quickly going down the drain.

Watery cm is a normal pregnancy symptom
Fx

Watery cm is a normal pregnancy symptom
Fx

Yeah but with the cramps I'm getting, this is exactly what happened on the day I started bleeding last month.

Pretty sure it's gonna start before I go to bed tonight.

I've been getting weird flutters, and mildly achy cramps. It feels different than menses cramping, but it is still there. The closer I get to 5 weeks, the less and less frequent I've been getting them. I've heard it is totally normal because your uterus is going from a pear to a grapefruit kind of quickly.

I've also had pretty constant fertile mucous since 7 dpo. I usually get a little extra cm the day I start spotting for menses, but that was too much, too different, and too ewcm quality. CM is a good thing too!!! Now it is slippery, and I have it consistently, if that helps! :hugs:

I hope it is just normal settling, hun! That little bean is just snuggling in nice and tight for you

I really hope so.

I'm currently trying not to get my hopes up. If I don't MC, fantastic, I didn't expect it.
If I do, that's my third and I'm off to the early pregnancy unit for tests.

I really hope so.

I'm currently trying not to get my hopes up. If I don't MC, fantastic, I didn't expect it.
If I do, that's my third and I'm off to the early pregnancy unit for tests.

Ill be in the same boat hun this'll be 3 in 4 cycles

Thought some of u ladies getting betas might find this handy!

https://s11.postimg.org/y65qv5lwz/image.jpg
image upload

Hi ladies may i join? Based on due date calendar, im due nov, 6

Well thats what i got in the ticker...not sure. My last menstrual was jan, 30 and they all come out to 3+5 and same due date nov, 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->