• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

hi ladies. im struggling on how to get the november sparklers image on my signature...... can any 1 help me out on how to do it please???????? thanks

copy & save the image to ur pc, upload it to photobucket , then copy the code underneath to your siggy bit. It should be the

Hi, i have just joined and am due on fireworks night :)

Please can you add me for the 14th, I have posted a few times previously
x

I can't believe that next week we'll start going into 3rd tri. That's insane.

I know! This time really is flying by now... EEEEKK!! In two days I'll be down to double-digits and then the home-stretcH!

It hit a few weeks ago. I've got to get him out. It's going to hurt. I don't have a huge amount of time left and I have bought absolutely nothing. It's going to really hurt.

Tee-hee! I know what you mean! The blind fear of it's gonna hurt keeps creeping in, but I have a mantra now... Pain is fear, there is nothing to fear... It's NOT going to hurt...

(Can't wait for that gas'n'air!)

Hahaha!!! I'll be drugged up to the eyeballs and no mistake!!!!

It hit a few weeks ago. I've got to get him out. It's going to hurt. I don't have a huge amount of time left and I have bought absolutely nothing. It's going to really hurt.

*Blondieputsfingersinearsandeniesallknowledgethatbabyhastocomeoutsomehow*

It's so odd looking back in 3rd tri and seeing people who are due in March/April 2010 - I just can't believe where all the time has gone recently :)

I really really really need to start thinking about buying things at some point :rofl:

Yeah, I know the feeling. Lots of people have already their nurseries set up, and we'll not be moving for another month :lol:

I still refuse to think about the how I'm going to get her out bit. She's been designed to come out, that's the hope I'm hanging onto.

LMAO Blondie.

I think it hit me last week in clinic. I had a c section with my daughter and because I'm diabetic and we have giant babies I just sort of assumed I would again but they said he's actually on track to being a normal sized baby so I could well have a natural birth. It has definitely made me think more about it. Also I stupidly watched baby hospital on telly and there was a woman giving birth and I started freaking out!

yay :D:D 99 days to go... well not ...

-8 as im having a section soooo technically 91 days to gooooo

Whooopa!! Congrats on double digits!! Not long for me either!!

Sorry i havent been on a lot lately, mid way through moving - so can only get on at work...arrrrgh the stress!!!!! haha!!

Hope you all ok?

xx

Double digits girls!! lou and raerae are already there.... :)

Blondie you are funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"