November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Very very faint BFP this morning for me at 11dpo!!

Wooohoooo, congratulations on the BFP.. I'm so excited for you.. I had such a good feeling about your chart & symptoms this cycle.x

Faint postive for me this am . But with our previous chemical until i get a good dark positive that stays im trying not to get too excited

Congrats Dream, I am hoping the line keeps getting darker for you and its a sticky bean!

OMG ! look, do you see it?? I do! I am in disbelief

Attachments

• 20161115_075313.jpg
    20161115_075313.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20161115-075413.jpg
    Screenshot_20161115-075413.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
OMG ! look, do you see it?? I do! I am in disbelief

I see it!!!!! Ahhh!!! Congrats!!!!!

AFM: got a positive FR digital last night and my IC was definitely darker today!! So happy.

Attachments

• IMG_9429.jpg
    IMG_9429.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
keep trying to post another pic but it is saying its too large, idk. will try again but I am headed to walmart to buy a more expensive test. recommendations that walmart has? im supposed to go work out with my sis n law in a little, how am I supposed to act normal and not spill. I have to tell my hubby first and he wont be home til 5.30

I see it Addison!! Congratulations!

That line is darkening nicely joie!

I took my last frer on Sunday as I was beginning to panic that AF will just show her ugly head. The test line is now the same darkness as the control so that helped me relax. I'll take another CB digi towards this weekend to hopefully get my 2-3

How's everyone else doing?

Congratulations addison.

Thejoie, Thats some beautiful prgression!

Girly, I had the same anxiety and I think until I see my 2-3 weeks I won't be convinced there is enough progression. Taking my next digital tomorrow. Good luck with yours! When you doing it?

Addison,that is a definite bfp!! Congratulations!!! Good luck keeping it til you see dh!

Joei,that line is looking fab,so happy for you!

Thanks :) just went and took a clearblue and first response gold and both BFP! I wish I could upload but it keeps telling me file is too large,any way to fix it? I am on my phone trying upload it. Im goin to go insane keeping a secret all day

Hi ladies , how are you all keeping? Hope everyone is well & the testing day is coming quickly for you all.

AFM- I'm currently 10dpo, I had a huge temp dip yest @ 9dpo and I cramped most of the day both my boobs where sore the left was untouchable (ouch). I thought ok AF must be just about to appear but today my temp shot straight back up? I've had a small amount on cramping in the AM today & my left nip still hurts.

My question is does anyone this that this could possible be Implatation? @9dpo??
:dust: xx

Thanks :) just went and took a clearblue and first response gold and both BFP! I wish I could upload but it keeps telling me file is too large,any way to fix it? I am on my phone trying upload it. Im goin to go insane keeping a secret all day

Congratulations Addison, H&H 9months x

Girly, I had the same anxiety and I think until I see my 2-3 weeks I won't be convinced there is enough progression. Taking my next digital tomorrow. Good luck with yours! When you doing it?

I think I'll wait until Friday. I will be 4w2d so hopefully my hcg will be high enough to get that 2-3. I'm glad I stocked up on ICs!

I've never been able to upload from my phone as you have to resize the photo, I can only seem to do it from my iPad.

Hi ladies , how are you all keeping? Hope everyone is well & the testing day is coming quickly for you all.

AFM- I'm currently 10dpo, I had a huge temp dip yest @ 9dpo and I cramped most of the day both my boobs where sore the left was untouchable (ouch). I thought ok AF must be just about to appear but today my temp shot straight back up? I've had a small amount on cramping in the AM today & my left nip still hurts.

My question is does anyone this that this could possible be Implatation? @9dpo??
:dust: xx

Definitely could be an implantation dip, 9dpo is supposed to be the most common day for implantation. The breast pain tends to be linked to the raised progesterone. Fx'd your temp stays up and you get that bfp!

Thanks Girly, I hope so to, if they do I'll test Friday morning @ 13 dpo x

So many BFP's Congratulations to all and Happy and Healthy 9 months :D

I know I said I'd wait until the weekend to use my digi, but heck, who has self control anyway. Certainly not me! Technically, AF should be due tomorrow, and tonight I got my 2-3 on my digi so I'm taking that as good hcg progression!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->