November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Hi ladies, I'd like to join. I'm putting my self down to test 20th Nov, that's with me going with last cycle 35daya after a MC! But I'm going to use opks this cycle and hoping to O round me normal time before MC x

I hope we have better luck this month!!

Yes fingers crossed, are you trying anything new this cycle?

I'm going to continue temping & checking CM & Ive ordered a load of opks off amazon x

I bought a thermometer! Gonna give temping a try.... my cycle last month was only 25 days. I dunno if that's bc I just took out my iud or what but if that repeats itself, I can test on the 12th. My birthday is on the 18th and my husbands is on the 9th!! It'd be a nice preset to get pregnant before my bday!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join. I'm putting my self down to test 20th Nov, that's with me going with last cycle 35daya after a MC! But I'm going to use opks this cycle and hoping to O round me normal time before MC x

I hope we have better luck this month!!

Yes fingers crossed, are you trying anything new this cycle?

I'm going to continue temping & checking CM & Ive ordered a load of opks off amazon x

I bought a thermometer! Gonna give temping a try.... my cycle last month was only 25 days. I dunno if that's bc I just took out my iud or what but if that repeats itself, I can test on the 12th. My birthday is on the 18th and my husbands is on the 9th!! It'd be a nice preset to get pregnant before my bday!

Aw that would be such a fab early birthday suprise.
I'm hoping my cycle shorten this cycle, last one was 35 days after MC, so I've bought the opks so I don't miss O.x

I'm joining. I'm on CD4 today. I will wait until CD 28 to test. hahah i love how I say things like that and know it's a lie. lol I'll be testing before that I'm sure!

Does anybody track cm? It seems like I have five or six days of ewcm. Just wondering if that many is normal especially when I only get one positive opk day.

I'm joining. I'm on CD4 today. I will wait until CD 28 to test. hahah i love how I say things like that and know it's a lie. lol I'll be testing before that I'm sure!

Hahaha! I'm with you on that one!! I'm cd6 so will start opks tomorrow, but I know the moment I get my positive opk I won't have any need to POAS for a couple of weeks and will probably barely last a week :haha:

Does anybody track cm? It seems like I have five or six days of ewcm. Just wondering if that many is normal especially when I only get one positive opk day.

I get a lot of ewcm for quite a while leading up to O. The way my monitor explained it is that you have high fertile days (the 5 or so days leading up to O) and then a peak when you actually ovulate. So it fits why you'd have nearly a week of ewcm. If that makes sense?

I will be testing around Nov 3/4, so I hope testing that early still counts!

Yes the multiple days of ewcm is a good sign like girly explained. You can have sperm live in you for up to 5 days, so having fertile CM that early helps them stay alive and well while they wait for the egg!

Haha!!! I'm the same way!! I have this "plan" that I veer from the first chance I get and then I'm mad at myself... but meh, I'm a POAS addict...

I am on Cd8, going to try not to test until the AF date passes which is Nov. 17.. let's see if it works...
Since I am trying for me first, I haven't gotten addicted to the tests yet...

Thank you Girly922 that does make sense!

Guess I'm in the TWW! Positive OPK on Saturday, plus what looked like a tiny amount of ovulation spotting which I've never had before.

Time to wait wait wait!

Hi ladies, how's everyone?

Well AF has let's doe this cycle & my big bag of opks arrived today, so excited to start the. Can anyone suggest what CD is best to start?x

When's your next fertile window Gx?

Mine is supposed to start this Sat. I'm gonna start opk's tomorrow. Mostly because I like to see the gradual increase. I'll be CD7 tomorrow. I think we are going to try to BD every other day probably starting Friday.

Im going to be a november hopeful. Me and hubby decided to try for another just 2 weeks ago. I came off the pill in august because my body hated it and i lost my sex drive. I havent had my first af yet but it should be soon. Im on cd 45 and in complet limbo. But herea to november bfp's.

Mine is supposed to start this Sat. I'm gonna start opk's tomorrow. Mostly because I like to see the gradual increase. I'll be CD7 tomorrow. I think we are going to try to BD every other day probably starting Friday.

Well my app has based itself of a 34/35 day cycle so it's saying my fertile window begins 7th November, I think I start testing around CD10 that's way I'll hopefully see the graduation & I may possible O earlier. We are also going to every other night.

I've also just remembered that it was 28tg November that I got my BFP with my LO, so fingers crossed it's a lucky month x

Well my app has based itself of a 34/35 day cycle so it's saying my fertile window begins 7th November, I think I start testing around CD10 that's way I'll hopefully see the graduation & I may possible O earlier. We are also going to every other night.

I've also just remembered that it was 28tg November that I got my BFP with my LO, so fingers crossed it's a lucky month x

That sounds like a pretty good plan! It's very satisfying to see the progress for me. It's helpful when you're figuring out your cycles too. Are you temping too or just opk's?

I've started my opks today (cd7) hoping to see the gradual increase. DH works away so I'm praying that I O on a weekend, or ideally on a Monday :haha: If not I think I'm going to have to beg him to drive the 6 hour round trip for a quick session :blush:

Good luck 28329 and Imogenmommy!

I've started my opks today (cd7) hoping to see the gradual increase. DH works away so I'm praying that I O on a weekend, or ideally on a Monday :haha: If not I think I'm going to have to beg him to drive the 6 hour round trip for a quick session :blush:

I started mine on CD 7 too. I was gonna wait till CD10 but wanted to make sure I don't surge early... and I like to see the progression... AND I'm a POAS addict.

I will be testing the week of Nov 18! This will be our 1st official month trying. Last month we just dtd on o day and decided we would start.

I started mine on CD 7 too. I was gonna wait till CD10 but wanted to make sure I don't surge early... and I like to see the progression... AND I'm a POAS addict.

That sounds like a pretty good plan! It's very satisfying to see the progress for me. It's helpful when you're figuring out your cycles too. Are you temping too or just opk's?

I think I'll feel better if I see the lines progressing to a + opks also. I'm going to continue temping along with opks & ill be checking my CM also,
fingers crossed all 3 work as they should & I'm able to pinpoint O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->