November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Girly922 - POAS 11/14 for me! Very excited! TTC#1 started OPK Sunday and got a smiley face today. IUI set for this weekend.

When's your next fertile window Gx?

Mine is supposed to start this Sat. I'm gonna start opk's tomorrow. Mostly because I like to see the gradual increase. I'll be CD7 tomorrow. I think we are going to try to BD every other day probably starting Friday.

Well my app has based itself of a 34/35 day cycle so it's saying my fertile window begins 7th November, I think I start testing around CD10 that's way I'll hopefully see the graduation & I may possible O earlier. We are also going to every other night.

I've also just remembered that it was 28tg November that I got my BFP with my LO, so fingers crossed it's a lucky month x

That sounds like a pretty good plan! It's very satisfying to see the progress for me. It's helpful when you're figuring out your cycles too. Are you temping too or just opk's?

I think I'll feel better if I see the lines progressing to a + opks also. I'm going to continue temping along with opks & ill be checking my CM also,
fingers crossed all 3 work as they should & I'm able to pinpoint O.

I hope so too!!!

I've started my opks today (cd7) hoping to see the gradual increase. DH works away so I'm praying that I O on a weekend, or ideally on a Monday :haha: If not I think I'm going to have to beg him to drive the 6 hour round trip for a quick session :blush:

I started mine on CD 7 too. I was gonna wait till CD10 but wanted to make sure I don't surge early... and I like to see the progression... AND I'm a POAS addict.

That's my problem. When I was ttc our first I started up a POAS annonymous group on here :haha:

Girly922 - POAS 11/14 for me! Very excited! TTC#1 started OPK Sunday and got a smiley face today. IUI set for this weekend.

Good luck!! I hope you catch that eggy!

Work have asked me to start a course in January, mostly e-learning, but that would require an overnight stay at the end of July. However, I'm doubting our chances this month anyway as DH is taking on more and more work meaning he'll barely be home throughout November. My opks are negative, my fertility monitor gave me my first high reading today. Here's hoping we can catch that egg this weekend!

Cd 1 for me. My cycles may not be back to normal after coming off bc but i hope to be a november teser.

Hey ladies, I'm in too, mid November! This our 6th month ttc after our miscarriage, so fingers crossed this is our month :D baby dust to you all ladies, and sticky beans for all x

Hey ya'll mind if i join? Currently have 2 kids 1 MMc and just recently an early miscarriage..so honestly just waiting for hormones to drop to Bd again :haha:

I'm CD 10 today- I don't think I'm going to ovulate on CD 14 like FF predicts. My CM is still very creamy and my opk's aren't really progressing. We will see... O-time needs to hurry up and get here so I can wait some more

Welcome Jalanis and littleone!

I'm CD11 and getting highs on my cbfm, but my opks don't seem to be darkening much either thejoie. I'm wondering if I just bought a useless brand? I normally see good progression on the ones I've bought before. CM seems to be between watery and ewcm depending on the time of day.
DH is home for the weekend and goes away again Monday night, I'm hoping dtd each day until then might give us some chance.

Girly- still pretty faint opk's today. CM is a bit more watery but still looks to be creamy. I spent some time staring at last months opk's and I guess day 13 is when they really had gotten darker. Im trying to stay postive!!

Girly- still pretty faint opk's today. CM is a bit more watery but still looks to be creamy. I spent some time staring at last months opk's and I guess day 13 is when they really had gotten darker. Im trying to stay postive!!

I managed to find one of the brand opks (top test) I've used in the past and got on well with, it's a lot darker than the brand I ordered this month, still not positive yet, but just goes to show. I definitely won't be buying this brand again!

Stay positive, you could always do an opk morning and evening to make sure you catch the surge. I have a friend who always checks twice a day as she gets close to O as her surge only lasts around 12hrs and she has been known to miss it in the past.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
That's a big difference!! Gonna start doing that tomorrow.. that's a good idea. Last month I had two days of positive opk's but who knows if that will be the case again.

I use a fertility monitor so I sporadically check opks at a different time each day. This morning my monitor still showed high fertility. Tonight's opk is glaringly positive. We've dtd each night since Friday, and will cover our bases with tonight and tomorrow and just hope we catch that egg.

How is everyone else doing?

FF finally gave me my crosshairs and it actually agreed with my dates so I am at 5dpo today and time is dragging so so slow. I am feeling really positive and hopeful this cycle cause I am having persistent tense like feeling in my abdomen (the same sort of feeling I get when AF comes but she is 10 days away) for the past 4 days which is something totally new. So much for not symptom spotting 🙈

FF finally gave me my crosshairs and it actually agreed with my dates so I am at 5dpo today and time is dragging so so slow. I am feeling really positive and hopeful this cycle cause I am having persistent tense like feeling in my abdomen (the same sort of feeling I get when AF comes but she is 10 days away) for the past 4 days which is something totally new. So much for not symptom spotting 🙈

Haha! It's near impossible not to symptom spot, even when you know it's too early for symptoms :haha:

Big progress on my opk's today!!

They're looking great! Very similar to my opks this cycle! This is tonight's positive. I'm back to using what leftover opks I can find. Haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
Girly that looks great!!! Looks like we will ovulate soon!!! Can't wait to ovulate so we can finally be in the TWW...

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been posting in a few days, I've been stalking thought.

AFM- Cd 11 started using my opk's @ CD10 @ I'm already seeing the progression, which is making me hopefull for early O, also had a little EWCM today.

:dust: x

Thejoie & Girly, both your opk's are looking lovely, time to catch that Eggy. :dust:x

Lots of watery clear CM tonight....
I didn't temp today and am really mad about it. We got home at 2am last night... my 4am temping wouldn't have worked. Hope it doesn't throw my chart off too much...

Good luck Gx! I'm so glad so many of us are ovulating at the same time. Gonna need you during the TWW!!

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party ladies, but I'm just getting over my AF (got a positive last month but implantation didn't stick and I MCed.) It was a first time really trying last cycle and I'm a bit sad it ended the way it did , but that means that there's a good chance this time! Hubby's more than willing now to try so I'm starting to really make an effort to change my eating/sleeping/living habits to better increase our chances.

We've already had 3 MCs so I just want to have my rainbow baby while we are TTC this year. Can't wait to start the whole process with you lovely ladies! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->