November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Girly that looks great!!! Looks like we will ovulate soon!!! Can't wait to ovulate so we can finally be in the TWW...

I know, I'm ready for the TWW to be over and I'm not even in it yet :haha:

Hi ladies, sorry I've not been posting in a few days, I've been stalking thought.

AFM- Cd 11 started using my opk's @ CD10 @ I'm already seeing the progression, which is making me hopefull for early O, also had a little EWCM today.

:dust: x

You can't be far behind me and thejoie. It's so reassuring seeing the progression on opks, isn't it?

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party ladies, but I'm just getting over my AF (got a positive last month but implantation didn't stick and I MCed.) It was a first time really trying last cycle and I'm a bit sad it ended the way it did , but that means that there's a good chance this time! Hubby's more than willing now to try so I'm starting to really make an effort to change my eating/sleeping/living habits to better increase our chances.

We've already had 3 MCs so I just want to have my rainbow baby while we are TTC this year. Can't wait to start the whole process with you lovely ladies! :D

Hi CanadianMoose :wave: Sorry for your losses, I've had a first tri mc and a CP, both I had to grieve. Good luck this cycle, I hope you catch that egg!

Monitor still hasn't given me a peak, FF is yet to give me crosshairs, and hubby goes away for the week tonight. I'm hoping we might be able to get one more bd in tonight before he leaves to give us a good chance. I just want to be in the TWW now!! :brat:

Kind of panicking.
Did my temp today and it's still low.... ok that's fine... but an opk with fmu and it's like light.... like super light.... I'm gonna repeat it when I'm getting ready for work in a few hours but what the heck?!? I know it can fluctuate but this is way lighter than the last 4 days have been. Fingers crossed... it's 4 am and I may not be able to fall back asleep

Testing on the 11th. Really unlikely for me this month though, closest to O I managed to DTD was 5 days before. Still hoping!

Hi Ladies can i please join you all?

today i am CD9 AF is due 16th November, starting my opks today going by last cycle i ovulated on CD10 got delivery of preseed today so will give that a try tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Not holding much luck this cycle as we haven't bd since 22nd Oct over a week ago things just got in the way.

Today i have brown spotting and a strong headache so will wait and see, going to try my best to hold of testing until day AF is due but again see how that goes

how is everyone else doing?

My app told me to test today but af isn't due until the 3rd but I decided what the heck I'll jus go for it. And it was a bfp! Going to test again in a few days to make 100% sure.

today i am CD9 AF is due 16th November, starting my opks today going by last cycle i ovulated on CD10 got delivery of preseed today so will give that a try tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Not holding much luck this cycle as we haven't bd since 22nd Oct over a week ago things just got in the way.

Today i have brown spotting and a strong headache so will wait and see, going to try my best to hold of testing until day AF is due but again see how that goes

I'm CD13 today... trying hard to stay sane!! I'm waiting to do my opk this afternoon because my morning one was very pale whe. I thought it was gonna be positive :( But I read that it's not recommended to use first morning urine. So I'm going to repeat it in a few hours!

My app told me to test today but af isn't due until the 3rd but I decided what the heck I'll jus go for it. And it was a bfp! Going to test again in a few days to make 100% sure.
Congrats!!!!

I'm CD13 today... trying hard to stay sane!! I'm waiting to do my opk this afternoon because my morning one was very pale whe. I thought it was gonna be positive :( But I read that it's not recommended to use first morning urine. So I'm going to repeat it in a few hours!

Oh ive been testing first thing in the morning, when do they recommend is best time to test?

Congratulations... Keeps us posted!!!

CONGRATS Pittbullmom!!! So happy for you!

Aphy - I am cramping too, had IUI on Monday so I think that may be why or maybe something is working down there!

TheJoie - Maybe it was just a bad stick you used? Keep positive!!

Does anyone have any experience with working out during TWW post IUI? I go hard during my spin classes and I don't know if I should continue with them during TWW, I typically go 5-6/week? Any advice?

Does anyone have any experience with working out during TWW post IUI? I go hard during my spin classes and I don't know if I should continue with them during TWW, I typically go 5-6/week? Any advice?

I do, they say to stay active but not go hard. I.E. walking or yoga but not heavy exercising or biking. So you can keep active if you can not over stress/exercise yourself. However, you don't want to be resting all the time either because it will cut off or limit your blood flow to your uterus by sitting/laying down. You want to keep the body moving and blood flowing but not sweat or wear yourself out. You'll need all the nutrients and fluids to create the perfect environment for the little one, so make sure you drink warm liquids and eat when you can(what you can LOL.) Also, I would keep extra warm at night I.E. socks in bed and if you can soak in a warm tub keep your temp up. Worked for me and I have low progesterone levels, sadly had a bad genetic match up and the egg died during implant. But the lining was so much better so it worked.

CONGRATS Pittbullmom!!! So happy for you!

Aphy - I am cramping too, had IUI on Monday so I think that may be why or maybe something is working down there!

TheJoie - Maybe it was just a bad stick you used? Keep positive!!

Do you temp? I got a temp dip this morning so not feeling so confident anymore cause I get this every BFN cycle. Mid lp dip then back up,just enough to get my hopes up about it being implantation dip only for it to not be

Argh.... I never got a positive opk and my temp spikes today. What does that mean?!?! I'm so confused and frustrated.

Attachments

• IMG_9290.jpg
    IMG_9290.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
Thejoie - Maybe try taking the OPK in the afternoon as well? Did you work out last night? Maybe it is spiking because of your workout? I am sorry you are frustrated, hang in there.

Aphy - No, I do not temp. I do not ovulate either so I took Clomid this cycle along with a trigger shot on Sat and then IUI on Monday morning. I got the Solid Smiley with FMU on Monday, so pretty sure I O'd Monday.

So, I am 3dpt/2dpo.

CanadianMoose - Thank you for the insight, I will take it slow this week and next on the workouts. Ugh, I signed up for this workout challenge and I am halfway through the competition. Looks like I will have to back out, but that's ok, I want what is possibly waiting at this finish line!

Have a great day ladies, positive thoughts!

TTC- thanks, still negative. I really hope you get your BFP!! I will be thinking positive thoughts!!

Would anyone mind having a look at my chart and helping me understand it a bit better? It's my first time temping and I don't really understand how to pinpoint ovulation when it happens (going by opks I should be 3dpo I think)

Girly- I'm in the same place you are but I believe ovulation occurs when your temp rises and remains elevated for 3 readings. FF didn't give you the cross hairs?

I had a dip on Friday, and have had elevated readings since, but only slightly above my temps from the start of the cycle, so I'm wondering if that's why I haven't got crosshairs yet? It's got me all muddled. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->