November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

I am here hoping for my Nov BFP! I am hoping that I ovulate around CD 14 like I have been because then I will be able to test on Thanksgiving which would be cool. I write to my kids in their own journals that I want to give them when they are moms (all girls right now), and that would be a great way to start the new babies journal :)
Hey Turkey! So mom and dad found out we were pregnant on Thanksgiving 2016.... :winkwink:

Queen mom I will also be testing on thanksgiving!

Anyone else testing towards the End of the month?

I'm not even to my tww yet and it's just moving too slowly 😕

Im testing at the end of the month. My body is gearing up to ovulate so any day now. Fx'd for all waiting to test.

What are we like ladies! We certainly don't make things easy for ourselves!:laugh2:

5dpo right now i should actually be testing the 17th if i make it that long.

Ive got wicked sore boobs which i never have so im hopeful

Queen mom I will also be testing on thanksgiving!

Anyone else testing towards the End of the month?

I'm not even to my tww yet and it's just moving too slowly 😕

Glad I am not the only one who is planning early lol! I know how you feel by the way. Not even tww and it's draaaaagggiiinnnng:coffee:

Testing tomorrow. I'm nervous/excited!

Good luck!!

I'm not feeling too hopeful now, I've still got a week before AF is due (8dpo today), but my temp dropped yesterday and has stayed down today.

I'm crossing my fingers for you Girly.... hope you get a lovely spike tomorrow to give you some hope

Thanks, Thejoie and Girly!

Temp was still up this morning, so I decided to test. Faint BFP!!!!! My hands are shaking as I'm writing this!

Thanks, Thejoie and Girly!

Temp was still up this morning, so I decided to test. Faint BFP!!!!! My hands are shaking as I'm writing this!

Wahoo!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Thanks joie, I hope so too but the likeliness of an implantation dip lasting 2 days doesn't seem too promising from what I've been reading. Time will tell.

Congrats Musical!!! Hope it's a sticky bean!

Hey Aphy how you doing?
I see your temps have gone back up :happydance:

Guess cycle#13 wasn't so unlucky after all!

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on the BFP's ladies, lots and lots of sticky dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->