November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Welcome Addison! Welcome to the TWW, we are all on the same roller coaster ride and it sucks!! 6dpo is fairly early, I am holding off taking my FRER until 10dpo and have been taking the cheapy HPT for the past three days to just fill my POAS addiction! So, I would wait until 10dpo, but who am I to talk because I caved early. I say do what you want to do.

I feel your pain about not pushing yourself at the gym, I almost started crying in spin class because I am usually in the front of the class but took a bike in the back and the class was so great but I couldn't push myself like everyone else. Ugh!!

yes I have recently started charting because I wanted to actually know that Im Oing instead of just lh testing. In pretty sure I Od based on temps and cm and lh test but I dont know when I have had an honest period last bc of depo. I bled on it what I thought was a reg af the month before I quit but was told it wasnt a real af probably. right about the time we decided to start tryinf my sil wanted a workout buddy so Iv been goin to the gym 3 to 4x a week but now that im in the tww I want to be careful bc I feel that it could already be a rocky road coming off depo but Im hoping its all out of my system after working out so much and cleaner eating. so my 10 dpo would be in another 4 days so maybe ill wait til 11dpo on monday if I can hold out that long. lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161109-151122.jpg
    Screenshot_20161109-151122.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
yes I have recently started charting because I wanted to actually know that Im Oing instead of just lh testing. In pretty sure I Od based on temps and cm and lh test but I dont know when I have had an honest period last bc of depo. I bled on it what I thought was a reg af the month before I quit but was told it wasnt a real af probably. right about the time we decided to start tryinf my sil wanted a workout buddy so Iv been goin to the gym 3 to 4x a week but now that im in the tww I want to be careful bc I feel that it could already be a rocky road coming off depo but Im hoping its all out of my system after working out so much and cleaner eating. so my 10 dpo would be in another 4 days so maybe ill wait til 11dpo on monday if I can hold out that long. lol

Welcome!!! I'm 6dpo today too! I am resisting every urge to test!
I work out about 5xweek. I haven't heard any contraindications to working out- just not pushing yourself too hard...
Your temps look real good!! Everyday I temp I am thinking "please don't fall too far down.. please!!!" Lol... the TWW is a trying time but honestly, it's easier than waiting to ovulate!!

Congrats to the girls on the BFPs!!!

MrsK, when are you testing this month?

Hi ladies, hope you are all well?

FF gave me my cross hairs today so I'm current 3DPO.. This TWW is going to be hard.
I'm already over thing every little symptom lol x

What is this FF and crosshairs that everyone talks about?

Congrats on the bfps guys so exciting ..

I think i had implantation bleeding today 6dpo so im really hopeful this cycle

awesome, any symptoms for you so far at 6dpo? so do you just skip the ab workouts then? i could see how the waiting to O cld be trying too. hoping we dont have to wait for O again if we get the BFP this month

Addison, I have been just not totally crunching as hard as I should. And haven't been doing any twist crunches. I heard you can twist your tubes or something like that.

I'm not going to let myself get my hopes up just yet, but I'm hoping to see something more next time I test. I'd like to say I'm going to hold out until Friday, but I'll probably give in and test again tomorrow

You should definitely test tomorrow! That is a line!!!!

awesome, any symptoms for you so far at 6dpo? so do you just skip the ab workouts then? i could see how the waiting to O cld be trying too. hoping we dont have to wait for O again if we get the BFP this month

I don't know if they are just life symptoms or pregnancy symptoms haha... I have been getting a dull headache. And the past two days, there were moments were I felt a bit nauseous but I'm not sure if it's me WANTING so badly to feel something. Otherwise I'm feeling completely normal. I've been told by the OB providers I work with that ab work outs are okay until you get a BFP and some will say even okay in the first trimester- when you hit the second semester it's not advised to lay flat on your back to do crunches/sit-ups because it puts pressure on your vena cava and can lead to low blood pressure.
I'm hoping we don't have to wait to O again too!!
How about you, how are you feeling?

I don't know if they are just life symptoms or pregnancy symptoms haha... I have been getting a dull headache. And the past two days, there were moments were I felt a bit nauseous but I'm not sure if it's me WANTING so badly to feel something. Otherwise I'm feeling completely normal. I've been told by the OB providers I work with that ab work outs are okay until you get a BFP and some will say even okay in the first trimester- when you hit the second semester it's not advised to lay flat on your back to do crunches/sit-ups because it puts pressure on your vena cava and can lead to low blood pressure.
I'm hoping we don't have to wait to O again too!!
How about you, how are you feeling?

FX for you both!

thats good to know about the ab work outs. I wonder the same when I think I have a symptom, if its really one or just in my head or normal.

I'm trying to not test till I'm 10dpo but I have doubts in my restraint

Hi ladies, hope you are all well?

FF gave me my cross hairs today so I'm current 3DPO.. This TWW is going to be hard.
I'm already over thing every little symptom lol x

What is this FF and crosshairs that everyone talks about?

Fertility Friend is an app for tracking symptoms and plotting your chart if you temp. The crosshairs are the red lines that the app gives you to indicate that it has detected a thermal shift in your temperatures and that you have ovulated. My chart is in my signature :)

Thank you everyone :flower:

Babydust, I really hope either AF shows up already or else you get a surprise, crossing everything I have for you!

Joie, your temp is looking great, good luck!

Goodluck to everyone else who is currently in the tww, I hope to see loads of :bfp: this month!

Thank you everyone :flower:

Babydust, I really hope either AF shows up already or else you get a surprise, crossing everything I have for you!

Joie, your temp is looking great, good luck!

Goodluck to everyone else who is currently in the tww, I hope to see loads of :bfp: this month!

Thank you. My temp dropped again this morning and now below the crosshairs so I'm expecting AF now anytime today.
Sad we cant share bump stories but please keep in touch still and upload scans :baby:

I'm sad too Babydust, our charts were so similar so I was really hoping to be bump buddies :( hope AF comes and then disappears quickly with minimal discomfort so you can get onto the next cycle!

Sorry babydust! I really hope you catch that eggy soon!

I couldn't help using my FRER today, and I'm rather glad I did! No more squinting at silly eBay cheapies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly