November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Congratulations on the BFP ladies. H&H 9 months xx

I caved and tested, not sure if I have line eye but I think I can see a squint of a pink line in real life. Way too early I know, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies!

Girly,I see a shadow of a line! Fx it's the start of your bfp!

I'm not going to let myself get my hopes up just yet, but I'm hoping to see something more next time I test. I'd like to say I'm going to hold out until Friday, but I'll probably give in and test again tomorrow

I'm horrible at seeing early lines. Crossing my fingers Girly!!

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!!

Babydust - How you doin?

Hey
My temp dropped this morning again and I'm feeling so emotional feeling it's never gonna happen.
But a smile has been put on my face by Aphy she got her bfp today and our cycles were very close so I'm really happy for her.

Just wish af would come because I'm clearly not getting the bfp I want.

How are you?

Hang in there girl, it is going to happen. Getting pregnant seems to be something where everything has to go right at the exact time for some people. I believe you and I are those people, considering PCOS and when we O. Af still isn't here so don't count yourself out.

I am good, 9dpo have been taking cheapy HPTs and been getting very very fainter than faint lines. I will take a FRER tomorrow see what that comes up with. But no symptoms or anything, so just holding on.

Fx'ed for you!

Hang in there girl, it is going to happen. Getting pregnant seems to be something where everything has to go right at the exact time for some people. I believe you and I are those people, considering PCOS and when we O. Af still isn't here so don't count yourself out.

I am good, 9dpo have been taking cheapy HPTs and been getting very very fainter than faint lines. I will take a FRER tomorrow see what that comes up with. But no symptoms or anything, so just holding on.

Fx'ed for you!

I hope the frer shows up darker for you...I'll miss you but it'll be the best news for you!
You're right it all has to be perfect at the right time with our bodies, let's hope that's this time round for you and at least in the next couple of cycles for me.

Not everyone gets symptoms some people have more symptoms on a cycle when they're not pg as apposed to being pg so I'm really hopeful for you xx

Hi all, been trying not to obsess over this tww, I am on 6dpo and nothing major. I had a backache the other day and had to pee alot yesterday but it seems too early for that. Iv been bbt every morning and am hopeful since its been up, I had one small dip but I am telling myself it wasnt much of one and it was too early for implantion so I am watching for another dip. at least if af comes next week I will know I am on the right path this soon after depo. went to the gym today and didnt push myself and it kinda sucked knowing I was holding back but it would be worth it for that BFP. I am wondering how long I should wait before testing, I know I still have a week of waiting at keast but its always on my mind especially being home alone most of the day. fx for everyone. and congrats to those who got the BFP this month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161109-151122.jpg
    Screenshot_20161109-151122.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi all, been trying not to obsess over this tww, I am on 6dpo and nothing major. I had a backache the other day and had to pee alot yesterday but it seems too early for that. Iv been bbt every morning and am hopeful since its been up, I had one small dip but I am telling myself it wasnt much of one and it was too early for implantion so I am watching for another dip. at least if af comes next week I will know I am on the right path this soon after depo. went to the gym today and didnt push myself and it kinda sucked knowing I was holding back but it would be worth it for that BFP. I am wondering how long I should wait before testing, I know I still have a week of waiting at keast but its always on my mind especially being home alone most of the day. fx for everyone. and congrats to those who got the BFP this month

Welcome :hugs:
All I can say is hold out testing as long as poss to save getting heartbroken from a :bfn:
The tww is such a drag isn't it.
So glad I have this forum to chat to so many lovely ladies out there to help keep me sane or at least try haha

yes it is. I am holding out. I only have 3 or 4 wondfu hcg test so deff holding out. with my son (hes 6 yrs old now) We were not trying and I didnt notice til I was about 4 wks my af wasnt late yet and it just hit me one day after getting sick that I had been so tired the past week or more and decided to test. so I keep thinking if I were there will be an obvious sign.

Congratulations ladies!!

I should be ovulating any day now but I'm not too confident in my OPKs. I don't temp, so we're just trying to DTD a few times a week and follow cm and so on for now.

yes it is. I am holding out. I only have 3 or 4 wondfu hcg test so deff holding out. with my son (hes 6 yrs old now) We were not trying and I didnt notice til I was about 4 wks my af wasnt late yet and it just hit me one day after getting sick that I had been so tired the past week or more and decided to test. so I keep thinking if I were there will be an obvious sign.

It's crazy though because each cycle is difference as is each pregnancy.
Some people have major symptoms and others have nothing at all.

I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"