November testers!!!!!!

Hi newbies :) cd10 for me and 3rd day of ewcm :) normally get it for about a week before o. Can feel my sex drive starting to increase and we have bd twice over the last 2 days and plan to tonight as well! My dp doesn't need persuading, he's a sex addict and would do it all day everyday if he could! My sex drive rapidly decreases after o so he can go about 2 weeks without any so it drives him mad lol

Dinky I'm jealous, I'm CD11 and no signs of O yet. I usually start getting watery or egg white cm 4-5 days before O but nothing yet. Then again cd17 would be an early O for me. Got OPK- yesterday, expecting the same today.

:coffee:

Dimmu the waiting is the hardest I hate it! I don't normally get it this early, think my cycles are out of wack since the d&c, didn't o till cd25 last cycle and got ewcm On cd18! So to get it on cd8 is very early for me, it could mean nothing though as some people get it but don't actually o until later in the cycle. Just gotta wait for the sore boobs to appear! The soya might make you o even earlier this cycle than what you expect! Really hoping it brings it forward for you are you having any symptoms from the soya yet like tender ovaries?

Yeah the waiting is so hard. I just hope the soya works and I ovulate on time. On my last cycle, the really long one, I got ewcm at the usual time around cd12-15 and it kept coming and going until I finally O'ed cd 37. Very frustrating.
I haven't had any symptoms from the soya, although today my bb's seem a bit sore, but only if I poke them lol.

I think I'm my own worst enemy with this ttc business, I'm just so desperate to get preggers and putting so much pressure on myself! Not only because I just want another child, but I also really want to leave my job and there's no point of leaving until after maternity leave so that I can get the maternity pay.

Need to find a way to relax and somehow take it easy and see what happens. Easier said than done!

Good morning ladies! Only day4 of AF today and it's getting much lighter. Plus this cycle my sex drive us starting earlier than it normally does. No ewcm yet as its too soon but i won't be surprised if the end of this week beginning of next week i start noticing more fertile cm :D hopefully that means earlier ov for me! Can't wait for tww!

Cd4 here! Still seems ages away.

It's looking more like November now for sure, I'm going to be doing stims for a while.
Junemomma- you inject yourself every night and go to the doctors every few days or every other day to monitor your follies and eggs.

It's looking more like November now for sure, I'm going to be doing stims for a while.
Junemomma- you inject yourself every night and go to the doctors every few days or every other day to monitor your follies and eggs.

Oh i see! Do you scan you to look at the ovaries and do blood work? Are the injectables to stimulate ovulation?

Hi all,

Can I join? It's CD 3 for me today and this is cycle # 2 for us trying after our loss in Jan. Not temping or using OPK as of now. Just planning to go by EWCM. Hopefully this is our month :dust:

Good morning ladies! Only day4 of AF today and it's getting much lighter. Plus this cycle my sex drive us starting earlier than it normally does. No ewcm yet as its too soon but i won't be surprised if the end of this week beginning of next week i start noticing more fertile cm :D hopefully that means earlier ov for me! Can't wait for tww!

Cd4 here! Still seems ages away.

I have been the same this cycle, higher sex drive than normal for how far I am into my cycle. I stopped bleeding on cd7, got ewcm on cd8 +9 and again today on cd10! It was a lot more clearer today :) so hoping I o early this cycle!

Yeah the waiting is so hard. I just hope the soya works and I ovulate on time. On my last cycle, the really long one, I got ewcm at the usual time around cd12-15 and it kept coming and going until I finally O'ed cd 37. Very frustrating.
I haven't had any symptoms from the soya, although today my bb's seem a bit sore, but only if I poke them lol.

I think I'm my own worst enemy with this ttc business, I'm just so desperate to get preggers and putting so much pressure on myself! Not only because I just want another child, but I also really want to leave my job and there's no point of leaving until after maternity leave so that I can get the maternity pay.

Need to find a way to relax and somehow take it easy and see what happens. Easier said than done!

It's so hard to just ignore it isn't it? Almost like ntnp but at the same time obsessing over every little symptom! My ewcm was super clear today I'm so excited! I really do hope it's both our months to have our little sticky bean, I know what it's like to be in a job and not like it. I stayed in my job when I got pregnant with dd1 but I went on maternity leave early then never went back! Got paid for 9 months so wernt too bad. Been a sahm ever since there's no way we could afford child care so dp works all the hours he can to support us, bless him :)

Oh i see! Do you scan you to look at the ovaries and do blood work? Are the injectables to stimulate ovulation?

Yup! It's my first time so I guess it's going to take a while. Clomid was a fail for me. And well, forget about natural Ttc.

Just want to join early... Due to test @ Oct 23... But you know just in case I get a bfn I don't want pages and pages of thread to read through!

Hello! I'm currently cd 8 and won't ovulate until at least the 26th. This is our last cycle b4 we see an RE next month. I hope to get a bfp this cycle so I can cancel my appt. I will be testing the 10th. Fxd I O on time.

AF really needs to go somewhere. It's day 5 and i still have bright red bleeding. It's a light amount but geez. I'm still waiting on my opk strips. My temp went up today. But i can't tell about my cm because I'm still bleeding. This is frustrating.

Hey ladies. Pretty sure I'm Cd1 today so I'm on to cycle #4 I'll be testing around Nov 12

Hi ladies, I am on CD1 after an apparent chemical. I got a bunch of BFPs last week, but massive drop in HCG and AF arrived 3 days late.:cry::cry:

I would like to join!! I will be using Soy Iso's and OPKs again this month as it seemed to work last month (it just didn't stick). I will hopefully O right before Halloween and will be due for AF around 19th of November. Really hoping for a sticky bean this time!

I WILL NOT be testing early this cycle as I DO NOT want to go through this again. If AF doesn't show, THEN I will test.

Good luck and babydust to everyon!!!

Ive started temping this cycle. Looking back, DH and I BD on all the right days (before +OPK and after). Im so scared that by temping, Im going to find out that Im not even ovulating. This will be C#3 actively trying but the first month that Im nervous and down in the dumps about it. Siiigh Baby dust everyone!! This is going to be our month!!

Holli- totally natural to feel that way when starting temping because I felt the same way too. It's a relief to know either way because if you are not ovulating then you can hopefully get some answers on how to fix that from a doctor. The more information you can get the better. I hated not knowing.

Fx for you though.

Another week until TTC time! Why do the days go by so slowly? I bet the TWW will be torture this time around! How do you ladies pass the time? I work full-time but some days are just very, very tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->