• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November testers!!!!!!

Hi ladies, I am on CD1 after an apparent chemical. I got a bunch of BFPs last week, but massive drop in HCG and AF arrived 3 days late.:cry::cry:

I would like to join!! I will be using Soy Iso's and OPKs again this month as it seemed to work last month (it just didn't stick). I will hopefully O right before Halloween and will be due for AF around 19th of November. Really hoping for a sticky bean this time!

I WILL NOT be testing early this cycle as I DO NOT want to go through this again. If AF doesn't show, THEN I will test.

Good luck and babydust to everyon!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that hun :(

Fx for a sticky bean!!!!

Another week until TTC time! Why do the days go by so slowly? I bet the TWW will be torture this time around! How do you ladies pass the time? I work full-time but some days are just very, very tedious.

I hear you! I feel like this past week has been so long.I'm still waiting to stop bleeding. Tomorrow is cd7 for me. And I'm still waiting on my opk's to come in the mail. I'm trying to focus on my daily tasks, doing things with my family on the weekends and attempting to keep this house organized and clean with 3 children. That is almost impossible though lol

Cd13 today. I've started to get a dodgy tummy which normally happens a day or 2 before I ovulate. I've got ibs that flares up around o and af time :( still getting ewcm!

My test date is looking further into November now, because my follies haven't grown and they keep upping the meds. Here is hoping for good news on Tuesday.

Dinky sorry to hear you're not feeling well :(

1nceupon i hope those follies perk up for you soon!

I'm CD8 been testing with my wondfo opks! I'm a poas addict and that's all there is to it lol over been posting them in the opk forum on my thread "journey to a + opk" if you care to look lol mild mild cramp twinges every day. They haven't stopped really since last cycle :( AF left yesterday morning finally! Now waiting to o.

Can I join you ladies please?

I'm still waiting for my October af but I know I'm definitely out as we didn't dtd anywhere near ovulation.

Think I'll be testing around 2nd of November as long as we actually manage to fit some BD in this time.

I am kind of a enjoying a 2ww without syptom spotting and constantly thinking about poas lol.

I think I've ovulated, either yesterday or today. My breasts have started to get tender like they normally do after o and I've had a huge amount of ewcm today! I think I'll be testing earlier than November, going to test around October 27th :)

I'm still waiting for my October af but I know I'm definitely out as we didn't dtd anywhere near ovulation.

Think I'll be testing around 2nd of November as long as we actually manage to fit some BD in this time.

I am kind of a enjoying a 2ww without syptom spotting and constantly thinking about poas lol.

PrincessTaz- Ive seen charts where women end up pregnant when they had sex 5 days before O. It happens! GL!

I'll be testing around November 18th! It'll be my first cycle for baby #3. We'll be on a cruise in the Bahamas while I'm O'ing, so hopefully all that fun and relaxing will help out! :dust:

Hi Ladies, can I join in? It's our first month ttc #1! I am unbelievably excited!! I'll be testing around 15th-17th November, depending on how long I can wait. Trying not to get my hopes up as it would be so so lucky for it to happen on our first attempt. I think I'll keep an eye on my BBT and if it drops like normal I may not test and just wait for AF to show/not show.

Good morning ladies! So opk is still negative, definitely getting darker but still a ways to go, but my CP is low/open/firm. Is that just my body getting ready for ov? No fertile cm as of yet.

Who else is using opk's? Mine seem to be the same color since cd7. I'm beginning to wonder if this batch is just the same color across the board no matter where i am in the cycle.

I'm cd16 and still getting negative OPKs, the colour hasn't changed at all in the last couple of days but have had fertile looking cm since Thursday. So frustrating!

Who else is using opk's? Mine seem to be the same color since cd7. I'm beginning to wonder if this batch is just the same color across the board no matter where i am in the cycle.

Mine were like that last cycle. It is so frustrating. I hate opks but without them it's hard to time bd when you have long cycles. Fxd they go + soon.

Hey ladies!

Hope it's ok for me to join. I'm on my 2nd cycle TTC and I'm on CD9. Ovulation will be around 29th/30th. It will be for our first and this will be our 4th try. So FX!

PrincessTaz- Ive seen charts where women end up pregnant when they had sex 5 days before O. It happens! GL!

I'm not holding my breath. We can't even manage a bfp with fertility me ds and perfectly timed BD lol.

Lawes1987 - I'll be ovulating a few days after you, 2nd-3rd Nov. Will also be for #1, but it's also our first month TTC so not getting my hopes up. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by - just want to get on with it!
Wishing you lots of luck xx

hey ladies mind if i join you? CD 1 here, spotting started yesterday and Af in full force today coupled with temp plunge. Strangely happy to see AF as its my first real one after my last withdrawal bleed from stopping the pill. Looking forwards to and hoping for a little more 'regular' cycle this time :) So hopefully I will be testing around the 14-15th Nov x

hi babydustcass, it's such a relief when you come off BC to start AF again. I was on the pill for 14 years with not one break! Luckily I went straight back into a regular cycle. I'm spotting today, CD1 tomorrow I think - never 100% sure what counts as CD1. Ovulation was CD13 last month, not counting spotting as CD1. Think I'll be testing around 16th Nov (would want to test earlier but we have friends stopping with us that weekend so I'll have to wait for the Monday!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"