November testers!!!!!!

Cd6 finally almost done with AF. Stared temping again today (I always take a break during AF) and probably will start opks in 3 days. I'm hoping cycle 4 is it but then again I always start positive. We'll see what Nov brings

Hi unicorn, I had a long cycle! Torture! Came off bc 28th August and didn't o until 7th October and had a 12 day LP. We disn't get to bd much around o as my parents came to stay, typical!
Looks like we will be very close in our cycles, I was spotting yesterday all day started to become light in the afternoon but without a flow and temp dip fertility friend suggests this is CD1 today now my temp dipped and more flow, which makes sense.

CD 11 for me. Just Over here peeing on sticks and waiting to O. Taking the every other day approach this month. My DH got tired of performing on cue every night last time. Due to test early November.

Unicorn- track your periods from the first day you get flow, not when you see spotting. I was making that mistake when I first started charting and I feel like it messed things up.

CD 15 testing november 3rd. looking foward to my two week wait lol. I don't always ovulate but this month has been very promising. Good luck! Baby dust to everyone!

CD 10 here! Here's my latest OPK from noon. Starting to get darker i think. Plus a small amount of fertile cm has started today :happydance: I'm hoping for a positive opk soon!

Attachments

• 20151020_125500.jpg
    20151020_125500.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
Well I am CD 15, but it's more like I am CD6-8 or something. They were right and it is taking a while for my ovaries to wake up after being suppressed with the BCP before this injectable cycle. I finally have a follicle measuring over 9 today, and my estrogen went up just a little bit. They upped my dose on injections and I go back on Friday. Allegedly follicles grow at a rate of 1-2mm per day, so heres to hoping.

Hello Ladies,

may I join? I am CD2! TTC#1 Cycle#4.

I can already see some BFP! Congrats!!!

I think I've ovulated, either yesterday or today. My breasts have started to get tender like they normally do after o and I've had a huge amount of ewcm today! I think I'll be testing earlier than November, going to test around October 27th :)

Same with me, ovulated yesterday or today, i still have ovulation pain but last night it was more. I think i will test like 6dpo since im an inpatient person :hugs:

Hi can I join :wave: o is predicted 2nd Nov and then I'll be testing the 12th

Fingers crossed this is our month x

I dont think anyone has positive yet, since its november testers here, might be opk results.

Lol well a positive opk is the first step to a bfp!

Anyone have a positive opk yet?

I'll probably have my positive OPK in the next 2-3 days. I like progression so I have been poas for 3 days already :)

I'll probably have my positive OPK in the next 2-3 days. I like progression so I have been poas for 3 days already :)

Same here!I'm hoping mine shows within the next day or so. My lines are starting to get darker.

Af came full force this morning so deffo will be testing in November, hopefully around the 21st!

Only had an 8 day lp this cycle and that doesn't fill me with much joy, hope it's longer next cycle. It's usually around 10/11 which still isn't fantastic but better than 8!

I also have an appointment with my fertility consultant on the 3rd Nov so going to pester him to check my progesterone levels post ovulation.

Af came full force this morning so deffo will be testing in November, hopefully around the 21st!

Only had an 8 day lp this cycle and that doesn't fill me with much joy, hope it's longer next cycle. It's usually around 10/11 which still isn't fantastic but better than 8!

I also have an appointment with my fertility consultant on the 3rd Nov so going to pester him to check my progesterone levels post ovulation.

Princess have you thought about talking to your ob about getting on progesterone? My LP is anywhere between 8-10 days. Last cycle was 9 so my OB put me on progesterone to hopefully cause me to have a 14 day LP. So then we can get a sticky bean :D

Good morning ladies! Line doesn't look much darker this morning so i guess I'll see what the afternoon test shows. Hoping i see a positive opk soon!

My OPK has finally gone darker, not quite sure if it is a positive yet but will test again tonight and hopefully it will be by then. :happydance:

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/9ccd8db7-aed8-4d9a-9ab3-dc35f06113e5_zps2eqcyspx.jpg

My OPK has finally gone darker, not quite sure if it is a positive yet but will test again tonight and hopefully it will be by then. :happydance:

https://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u564/hmh3101/Mobile%20Uploads/9ccd8db7-aed8-4d9a-9ab3-dc35f06113e5_zps2eqcyspx.jpg

I definitely think it will be positive tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->