November testers!!!!!!

Good luck 1nceUponATime. Fxd for you!!

Taz- yay for being in the tww!!

Bfn this morning but it's really early for me. My lp is 16 days so I still have time. I guess I have to mentally prepare for my RE appt. I'm really nervous.

The :witch: got me 3 days early yesterday. On to December for me. Good luck ladies, and a huge congrats Melli! That song is priceless lol

8DPO, my temp took a drop this morning which has me a little nervous, but it's still above the coverline and still in the 98s, which is still very high for me. Yesterday my husband kept commenting on how my face felt like it was on fire (it was almost feverishly warm) but my hands and toes were ice cold. I've got such a weird temperature!

We don't work today so I was contemplating testing but managed to hold off. Going to try to wait until the weekend. My LP is typically 9 days without b6 so I should expect signs of AF today (usually get blood in CM on 8DPO) and then AF tomorrow. Keeping fX she says away.

1nceUponATime - sending you dust and keeping FX for you!! I'm impressed by your willpower!

fairycat - :hugs: so sorry! :(

So sorry fairycat - sending lots of hugs. Xx

1nceuponatime - sending you lots of luck!

My temps are on a steady decline so not feeling vey positive at the moment - still got a gruelling 7 days to wait for af.

Fairycat I'm sorry af got you! :hugs:

Angel could be an implantation dip, even when I was pregnant my temps were up and down but all good as long as above the coverline.

Mrs unicorn I hope it's just dodgy temps for you, still plenty of time to go back up.

Afm I thought I was in the 2ww today after a blazing positive opk yesterday bit my temps aren't up and I did another opk today and it's still blazing positive which is infuriating! Did I mention this is CD22, grr!

Screenshot_2015-11-11-16-22-24.jpg

The :witch: got me 3 days early yesterday. On to December for me. Good luck ladies, and a huge congrats Melli! That song is priceless lol

So sorry to hear that! Good luck for december! :hugs:

Taz - that's true. At 4dpo I had a huge dip that went below coverline and so I was hoping the temps would keep rising or stay steady. On the other hand, I should stop stressing because anything above coverline is good. I know that my temps don't necessarily give me any real indication of AF. I've had months where my temps rose the day before and the day of AF, so I know that doesn't mean anything for me.

Hopefully you get that temp rise and confirmed O soon!!

I am a lil relieved I finally got AF so now I'm back on track from that previous cp

Well ladies....thanks for the support...but my blood draw came back as :bfn: .... Oh well, I am bummed....but there is nothing I can do.

:shrug: thanks guys. I think I knew somewhere deep down in my soul that it wasn't going to happen this time.

I'd like to join I'll be testing on thanksgiving Nov.26 the day of my period is due!

1nce- lots of hugs for you hunny!

I'm back from our vacation! O'ed half way through it. Managed to DTD 1-2 times a day until O started, but didn't get to at all after that so I'm not sure if we hit it. Currently on 7DPO. Little bit crampy, but nothing else so far. Testing next Wednesday to know if we brought home our extra special souvenir or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->