November testers!!!!!!

So ladies, thought AF was starting this morning. Had lots of pink/red discharge when I wiped with my FMU by since then I have had severe cramps and nausea but no bleeding or discharge anymore... Gonna test and see what it says...keep u posted.

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Green??? Maybe you should go to the doctor ?? I've never heard of that

Trr- have you had a ectopic before? I had one and usually I think they just don't double. I don't think they go down? I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hugs!

Trr- have you had a ectopic before? I had one and usually I think they just don't double. I don't think they go down? I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hugs!

No I have never had an ectopic and really pray that is not what this is. I have had sharp pains on my left side when sitting down on and off today. And the discharge was mainly brown but a small bit that slightly looked light greenish, and the light on the restroom at work is not the brightest so it could have been y it looked that way. I'm gonna call my doc tomorrow if there is still no blood

I would call your doctor ASAP. Ectopics can make your tube burst and you can internally bleed. Just be careful and trust your body. Mine was on my left side also

So I am due for AF today, but nothing. I've been checking my cervix a couple times today (expecting to start to at least get some blood in my CM) but nothing. I have very little amount of CM (creamy) at the moment, which probably isn't a good sign, but this is officially the longest LP I've ever had without the use of B6 or Vitex.

I am starting to get sick. I'm really hoping that it's nothing serious but there's a round of Step throat going around the school so I'm hoping I didn't catch something from the students! :(

BAMomma - oh no! That sounds bad! Pls call your doctor! Let us know what happens!

So the sharp pains quit late afternoon yesterday and AF has reared her big head this morning...thanks everyone for the advice, if the sharp pains return today I will be contacting my doctor...

I'm glad the pain is gone! Keep an eye out and if you start to feel weird at all Pls call. I've never had an ectopic but a friend of mine has mentioned hers before and I thought had said that her pain went away but she was still feeling odd and so she went (thankfully). Just looking out :)

Ok. Cause you can bleed quite a bit with a ectopic. I bled and freaked out. But I'm glad I did because they caught it wuickly

So the sharp pains quit late afternoon yesterday and AF has reared her big head this morning...thanks everyone for the advice, if the sharp pains return today I will be contacting my doctor...

Sorry about af. But it's good your pains stopped. Keep us updated!

Asm. I'm 4dpo. Not much to do but twiddle my thumbs.
We are gonna get a great Dane pup and supposed to go see her tonight if my hubby gets paid. If not it'll have to wait till monday. Really hope we can tonight. I've been looking forward to it all week

So, ladies, you are basically going to be getting a play-by-play of my life over the next few days because I seriously am on edge about this whole TWW! It's 10DPO. I have NO SIGNS of AF. None. When i check my cervix it's still high and soft and while I have basically no CM to speak of, I am usually getting tinge of blood if I check cervix by now. Nothing.

Just tested again. Because...why not. LoL! BFN.

If AF doesn't come tomorrow it will officially be my longest LP ever. Even longer than when on b6. And still a BFN. WTF?!

Good luck Angel, hope this is your BFP! I'm hoping to start injects tonight, just waiting for the doc to call me!

Good luck Angel, hope this is your BFP! I'm hoping to start injects tonight, just waiting for the doc to call me!

Thank 1nce!! Good luck with the injects! :)

11DPO and a BFN with FMU. :( Wondering if I should get a FRER instead of using my Wondfos. But the Wondfo's picked up my BFP during my chemical when a FRER did not so I figured they would be more sensitive. Guess I'll keep waiting and watching.

Seems like there's a lot of us close in our cycles. I'm 10DPO. I just got sick yesterday, so can't really symptom spot, which is probably a blessing. Had cramping for a few days, but that's gone now.

Not testing until Wednesday, but not feeling overly optimistic yet. FX that some bfps start rolling in!

Spent a little extra $ today and picked up a FRER Gold (the digital Yes/No). I really hate the frer curved handle so I didn't want to deal with it. Going to try to just use a Wondfo tomorrow and save the expensive test for closer to Wednesday (which would put me at 15DPO). Though, honestly, I really just want to test now. lol

hi ladies, I had a huge drop on my chart this morning so idk if I did ovulate the other day or if I am just now today, what do you think? fertility friend hasn't changed my crosshairs, but its a big drop. so idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->