November testers!!!!!!

OMG!! I think I see the start of my bfp... What do you guys think? 20151111_211329.jpg

Xx

It's not a good picture but I can see it irl!

Attachments

• 20151111_211329.jpg
    20151111_211329.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
Ye it came up straight away too. I had something really faint on this mornings but nothing yesterday so hopefully it's not the tests playing tricks on me!

I hope not. Hopefully it'll get darker for you either tomorrow or the next day !! Good luck.

Rachel I can see something too and if it showed in the time limit it's sounding good! I'm so excited for you, really hope this is your bfp x

Thanks dtrisha

I hope so too Tara.. although the next few months of stressing about molar pregnancies isn't going to be fun but totally worth it!!

Congrats on ovulating ;) fingers crossed this is your month!!! Xxx

Sorry about being MIA, I was pretty emotional after getting 2 positive tests on consecutive days and then starting to bleed a day before AF was due. I had one light day, one heavy day and today is a light day again. And a negative test tonight. I spoke to a nurse on 111 (UK less urgent then 999) and she said it sounded like an early miscarriage and to take it easy. I'm pretty gutted because my husband would have loved a July baby and this is miscarriage number 4. Onwards and upwards I guess.

Since I'm not taking anything at all this cycle except multi-vitamins I expected that sometime today I would start to get blood in CM when checking cervix, which was typical of me at 8DPO before I did my Vitex/b6 regime. But nothing today. My CM is still creamy, though significantly decreased in amount (that's not encouraging). I'm wondering if it's possible that my LP might be lengthening? Or.....dare I allow myself to be optimistic?! Trying so very hard not to!

My longest LP has been 11 days, and that was only with the help of b6. Every day after tomorrow is just going to be torture, waiting. No signs AF is on her way.

I see something rachieroo!! FX it keeps getting darker!

Sorry about being MIA, I was pretty emotional after getting 2 positive tests on consecutive days and then starting to bleed a day before AF was due. I had one light day, one heavy day and today is a light day again. And a negative test tonight. I spoke to a nurse on 111 (UK less urgent then 999) and she said it sounded like an early miscarriage and to take it easy. I'm pretty gutted because my husband would have loved a July baby and this is miscarriage number 4. Onwards and upwards I guess.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. Wish there was something else I could do to help.

:hugs: So sorry to hear this! We miscarried a July baby too, before we had our most recent child.

I'd like to join I'll be testing on thanksgiving Nov.26 the day of my period is due!
That's when I'm supposed to start mine too!!
Have u ovulated yet? I don't think I have.

Well ladies....thanks for the support...but my blood draw came back as :bfn: .... Oh well, I am bummed....but there is nothing I can do.
So sorry :(
It's not a good picture but I can see it irl!

I can see it!

As for me I'm on cd16. And not sure if I ovulated or not. Overslept this morning to take my temperature. And I'm still mad about it. Oh well.

Well ladies AF started this morning 4 days late. Here's keeping my fx for next month... :(

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test! Sending lots of baby dust. I started the December testers thread to anyone who wants to move over there whose cycle has already ended.

:hug: Lawes. I am so sorry you had to go through this.

Hello ladies. Got my betas back... Not good news. Levels went down so I will be joining you ladies again soon.
I'm not too sad about it, just hoping that it's not ectopic and everything passes normally. I'll be moving to The December group. Good luck ladies.

My temp today is back up. At 9DPO I should start to see signs of AF (blood in CM or spotting) today but with the temp spike I'm beginning to think it won't happen. Either my LP is getting a little longer (that would be nice too) or ....... trying not to think about it and get my hopes up. It's going to be really hard to avoid testing until Saturday morning!!! But I don't want to get a BFN.

Well ladies AF started this morning 4 days late. Here's keeping my fx for next month... :(

:hugs: That's awful. I hate that. Like, why do our bodies have to play such cruel tricks!

Hello ladies. Got my betas back... Not good news. Levels went down so I will be joining you ladies again soon.
I'm not too sad about it, just hoping that it's not ectopic and everything passes normally. I'll be moving to The December group. Good luck ladies.

So sorry ((hugs))

Hey ladies sorry to everyone AF got fx'd for next cycle.

I'm due for AF today but temp is still elevated and my bbs are killing me. BFN this morning though I don't know what to think :(

So ladies, thought AF was starting this morning. Had lots of pink/red discharge when I wiped with my FMU by since then I have had severe cramps and nausea but no bleeding or discharge anymore... Gonna test and see what it says...keep u posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->