November testers!!!!!!

Last night I sent DH to store to pick up some extra tests so I could test this morning. I didn't want to use the FRER Gold this morning, (its so expensive! LoL!) He brought back Safeway brand Digi's and Answer (line) tests. Both are "early test, 5 days before expected period" so should be sensitive. The Safeway digi says no. The Answer test has no line. But my Wondfo for this morning has a faint line.

Then I just went to the bathroom and there's some blood. It's not a lot, but definitely red. I'm losing hope. :(

DTrisha could they have moved your predicted fertile days to the next month?

Smille :hugs: sorry! Hopefully the RE will have answers.

Oh bummer Angel! Don't lose hope yet. See if the bleeding gets heavier before ruling yourself out.

Does anyone know why my calendar isn't showing my estimated fertile days anymore ? It was this morning and i changed the first day to spotting. So now after I changed it I noticed it isn't showing anymore. Anyone know why ?

Did you figure this out? My FF on my app and on the computer are showing two different fertile days.

Yeah it had like CD105 as spotting. Then starting my period after that. So I changed it to nothing and put my period in for the month before and it's fixed

Last night I sent DH to store to pick up some extra tests so I could test this morning. I didn't want to use the FRER Gold this morning, (its so expensive! LoL!) He brought back Safeway brand Digi's and Answer (line) tests. Both are "early test, 5 days before expected period" so should be sensitive. The Safeway digi says no. The Answer test has no line. But my Wondfo for this morning has a faint line.

Then I just went to the bathroom and there's some blood. It's not a lot, but definitely red. I'm losing hope. :(

DTrisha could they have moved your predicted fertile days to the next month?

Smille :hugs: sorry! Hopefully the RE will have answers.

Be careful with wondfo. I've heard some of them show false faint lines. I hope that's not the case for you.

Well bleeding has increased to normal AF flow. :( I'm out. I'm so frustrated. Longest LP ever - I was 4 days late. Trying to decide if this counts as another chemical. :cry:

Smille - I hadn't heard that about Wondfo. I use them all the time and never get a line. I even pulled out all my earlier tests from the trash to check and they didn't have a line. :/ wondering now if I should stop using them just bc I know they are really Sensitive but maybe I need to just stick with FRER and wait for AF to be late from now on. Of course.... This time I was 4 days late so I guess either way im destined to be heart broken

Sorry ...... I'm just feeling so very devestated

I'm sorry Angel...I know the feeling. It's okay to be mad, upset and frustrated. But you can't give up. Look at it as another opportunity to start fresh. These cycles are learning curves and you are going to figure it out sooner than later. Just hang in there. We are all here to keep you thinking positive, when you don't think you can be!

Hi ladies. Ff took away my cross hairs this morning with this morning temp. Ugh. So who knows what's going on. Feel out this month already.
Today has been kinda scary. Our town is on an emergency lock down. According to the radio
"Several armed individuals are going around firing weapons at other civilians. And running other people off the road. They've already caused multiple hit and runs"
I was at delway eating lunch with my dad and dd when they announced it. So we rushed to my house and I've been freaking out ever since. They caught one of the guys but the other is still on the run and has a warrant out on him for murder.
All the schools and stores are on lock down.
This is a small town. This crap isn't supposed to happen here! I'm freaking out.

Angel- I'm so sorry hun.

Comet- that's crazy. I hope you're safe!

Thanks everyone for the support.

:hugs:

I'm trying to find a way to tell DH. I haven't been able to talk to him today because his phone is broken and he has been out on jobs all day. I won't be able to tell him until he gets home.

55Comet OMG! Are you ok?! That's so scary! I hope you are safe!! Let us know!

Yah. We are ok. They finally caught the people about an hour ago. Thank goodness!

But look what we got today! She's a full blooded great dane. About 7.5 weeks old. 25lbs. She gets along great with our other dog and cat. Think we are going to name her Daphne or ellie.

Attachments

• 20151116_212220.jpg
    20151116_212220.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151116_212229.jpg
    20151116_212229.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2015-11-16_23.06.10.jpg
    2015-11-16_23.06.10.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
She is adorable!! Look at those huge paws!!

25 lbs at 7.5 weeks?!?! Wow..... My dogs are MinPins, they are 7 years old and weigh 8 lbs and 16lbs. Your baby could sit on my dog and break her in half. :haha:

How adorable is that puppy! My pups are big too. I have a yr old lab/golden retriever mix he's 80 lbs and a 5 month old golden retriever who is at least 45 lbs right now.

How adorable is that puppy! My pups are big too. I have a yr old lab/golden retriever mix he's 80 lbs and a 5 month old golden retriever who is at least 45 lbs right now.

Thanks everyone!

We have a lab/rott mix and she's about 70lbs and a cat as well. I love love love golden retrievers! They are my favorite breed!

I am out, got my AF today.
It is over for 2015... Will try again January because of personal choices.
Good luck everyone.

hey guys, i'm going to move over to the december testers group! I wish the rest of you november testers lots of baby dust!! good luck! :dust:

AF arrived today. Off to December. fX for all of you still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->