November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

What needs clarifying? Do you think you o'd? Hard to tell without CM/CP/OPK info. What cd do you normally o on?
Well i just started temping this month and cnt figure out my cm/cp... as far as opks go im waiting on them in the mail

You will get the hang of it, so just keep checking and you will figure it out. Check cp the same time of day every day and not right after bowel movements. Do a search online for different types of cm. Some sites have pictures and explain in detail. EW should be like raw eggwhites (sometimes whitish) and stretch between your fingers atleast an inch before breaking. Creamy is lotion like. Watery is just that...watery. And sticky I hardly ever get and usually have a hard time distinguishing myself. I think distinguishing between them just comes after awhile of checking. You will see the change!

What needs clarifying? Do you think you o'd? Hard to tell without CM/CP/OPK info. What cd do you normally o on?
Well i just started temping this month and cnt figure out my cm/cp... as far as opks go im waiting on them in the mail

You will get the hang of it, so just keep checking and you will figure it out. Check cp the same time of day every day and not right after bowel movements. Do a search online for different types of cm. Some sites have pictures and explain in detail. EW should be like raw eggwhites (sometimes whitish) and stretch between your fingers atleast an inch before breaking. Creamy is lotion like. Watery is just that...watery. And sticky I hardly ever get and usually have a hard time distinguishing myself. I think distinguishing between them just comes after awhile of checking. You will see the change!

She is right. Sticky is just that, for me. My fingers kind of stick together for a second, while the creamy is more lotion like and you can slide your fingers. It will take you at least 2 cycles to be able to figure out CP position in relation to where you are in you cycle. And it took me almost a year to figure out what 'open' was. There are lots of resources, and of course, BnB. :thumbup: Good luck!

I know!! Lol if it only didnt take so long! Thanks for the info!

I'm sure my body likes to annoy me... 3 days of spotting n still no af. Damn witch knows how to get under my skin! Lol. Just wanna start a new cycle now!

Big :hugs: Hun, I hope you start your new cycle soon!

I'm not testing this month need to give my body a chance to recover from the surgery! However want to carry on stalking and hope to see your BFP this month Stargazer xx

Lorna, I am so sorry about the ectopic :hugs: I hope that you feel better soon.

So happy for my crazy body this month. I O'd later than I thought I would so by the time I O'd I think, I was with my husband in Las Vegas. With vacation comes a lot of :sex:. I really hope we caught my egg. :spermy:

Question... do you start counting your new cycle when you start spotting or when you actually get AF?

Can I join you all? I'm at 13dpo and getting light lines but my visit to the doc told me I don't have a positive yet. So I'm waiting another couple of days and hoping for confirmation of what I hope will be my first pregnancy ever. I'm should know for sure by the 10th of this month so put me down for that test date but I can almost guarantee I'll be testing at home daily until then.

Af finally came this morning, cramps woke me on. Unfortunately I won't be able to test again this month. Onto December!

Af finally came this morning, cramps woke me on. Unfortunately I won't be able to test again this month. Onto December!

:hugs: AF just showed up for me too :( I have been spotting since Sunday so I know she was on her way! BOO!

:-( Sorry to hear that hun, maybe christmas bfps for us both? I get the spotting before af most months but some part of me always think ib?? Silly me lol

Checking in with everyone. Sorry for the AF for some of you. Let December roll!

AFM, af is due tomorrow or Thursday. Have lower back pain but no real cramps and the "girls" aren't sore at all (usually super sore). A lot of CM (watery).

Not sure what to think... this month has really stood out as feeling different. Because of lack of symptoms. I just don't dare test. Will wait for the weekend and pray that witch stays away.

AFM, af is due tomorrow or Thursday. Have lower back pain but no real cramps and the "girls" aren't sore at all (usually super sore). A lot of CM (watery).

Not sure what to think... this month has really stood out as feeling different. Because of lack of symptoms. I just don't dare test. Will wait for the weekend and pray that witch stays away.

Maybe a lack of symptoms is a gd thing! I'm sure the "girls" not hurting would be a sign for me too, mine always kill about 4 days before af starts! I know every1 is different though!

oh no! Sorry to hear ES89 and schultzie18 :hugs:
Maybe you'll get a Christmas bfp :shrug: I truly hope so.

4 days till AF is due and testing. this is my craziest time. when everytime I go to the bathroom Im looking for any sign of spotting. I soooo want this month to be our month

Sorry to hear about AF Hun but glad that you are not in limbo anymore. I really hope that December is your month!

:hugs: AF just showed up for me too :( I have been spotting since Sunday so I know she was on her way! BOO!

Big :hugs: Hun. I really hope December is lucky for you as well!

I have heard from multiple people that a lack of signs is normally a good thing. Sounds really positive Hun, I really hope AF stays away too!

4 days till AF is due and testing. this is my craziest time. when everytime I go to the bathroom Im looking for any sign of spotting. I soooo want this month to be our month

FX for you, I hope that the evil witch stays away!

I think af is gonna show for me too today! :( i am feeling some serious cramps and shit...damn damn damn! Lol...oh well, only my first time trying but still holding hope until i see the flow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->