November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

It is possible to have EWCM after you've ovulated from what I understand.

elt - Glad to have the company!

I've gotta get in on some of this "good luck" action!!! This is my first cycle TTC since my miscarriage in May and I'm hoping that I'll be one of the lucky ones!

I'm currently on the eve of 9dpo. I had a lot of symptoms (nausea, headaches, head pressure, creamy then similar to O CM, leg pain below the knee/in the calves, EXHAUSTED).

I tested at 8dpo and got a BFN (maybe still a little too early for a 25mIU/ml test to pick up?).

I just ordered some pregnancy test strips with a 20mIU/ml sensitivity and will be testing as soon as they get here (the soonest they will be here is 6-7 days before period is due) and I'm going to test through when AF is expected.

I'm feelin' pretty good about this month, but a little luck never hurt!

Here's hoping, ladies!

Sorry af got you mwaah :-( fx for December!
Testing on 25th baby1wanted :) hopefully a merry Christmas, what a brilliant present that would be :) I will be testing around the 5th December, bang on around the time oh goes for SA strange enough! Be amazing to turn round to oh n say he didn't need to go :)

Eek so we test on the same day then! I don't celebrate xmas but would still love a BFP present on the day! :haha:

Started temping today just to see if it will confirm if I've been ovulating (according to my blood work I have) and I've just realised if I caught this cycle my due date would be oh's birthday :)

MarieLyo -

I had EWCM at 3DPO last cycle. I knew I had ovulated because temps remained high after ovulation, even though I had EWCM. Are you temping?

I've had ewcm after o, too. Several times. It can happen from a secondary surge of estrogen.

:dust: for your Christmas BFP's, ladies!

STARGAZER- Can I be added? I'm 5 dpo. I will be testing the 17th:) (officially)

Well no BFP for me....Af today instead..... good luck to everyone and come on where are all the BFP's ?? xxx

So sorry about AF Hun :hugs:

And I am sending tons of :dust: to those of you testing soon. Come on BFPs!

MarieLyo -

I had EWCM at 3DPO last cycle. I knew I had ovulated because temps remained high after ovulation, even though I had EWCM. Are you temping?

I wish I was temping, sounds like thats the best way to guarantee O! I'm not, but I had some major cramping on Sunday and a little bit on Monday. AF type cramps on Tuesday and nothing really yesterday. So...based on my pos OPK's I think I'm 3dpo today. I got EWCM on 2dpo...hopefully I get it after the fact and there is still a chance that this could be my month!

Thanks for all of your advice, FX for all of you!!

Hey ladies, how's the POAS going? I have been peeing on sticks regularly but so far BFN.

I'm now 14 DPO and no sign of AF. Gad. I'm usually super regular and I've been feeling weird all month.

I recently flew long-haul (last week) - could that have altered the cycle? Anyone have any experience of this?

On the plus side, no PMS and my skin is wonderfully clear!

avid I can't imagine that would alter your cycle, but who knows? Fxd you just have a shy bean :)

I have been majorly crampy most of the day. Seems to have subsided for now. I tested yesterday and today and both bfn, although I am only 7dpo. hehe

Hey ladies, how's the POAS going? I have been peeing on sticks regularly but so far BFN.

I'm now 14 DPO and no sign of AF. Gad. I'm usually super regular and I've been feeling weird all month.

I recently flew long-haul (last week) - could that have altered the cycle? Anyone have any experience of this?

On the plus side, no PMS and my skin is wonderfully clear!

Sounds promising Avid! Is it possible that maybe you ovulated later than you expected? Maybe its too early for your BFP...

avid I can't imagine that would alter your cycle, but who knows? Fxd you just have a shy bean :)

I have been majorly crampy most of the day. Seems to have subsided for now. I tested yesterday and today and both bfn, although I am only 7dpo. hehe

Too early Kel :haha: Though cramping on Day 7 sounds promising, (maybe because of implementation) :happydance:

Thanks Mrs. Eddie! I know, way too early! Although last month I got my bfp on 9dpo, so praying for a sticky miracle!!

I've gotta get in on some of this "good luck" action!!! This is my first cycle TTC since my miscarriage in May and I'm hoping that I'll be one of the lucky ones!

I'm currently on the eve of 9dpo. I had a lot of symptoms (nausea, headaches, head pressure, creamy then similar to O CM, leg pain below the knee/in the calves, EXHAUSTED).

I tested at 8dpo and got a BFN (maybe still a little too early for a 25mIU/ml test to pick up?).

I just ordered some pregnancy test strips with a 20mIU/ml sensitivity and will be testing as soon as they get here (the soonest they will be here is 6-7 days before period is due) and I'm going to test through when AF is expected.

I'm feelin' pretty good about this month, but a little luck never hurt!

Here's hoping, ladies!

Welcome! What date can I add your name to on the first page?

STARGAZER- Can I be added? I'm 5 dpo. I will be testing the 17th:) (officially)

Welcome back loro! :D I really hope this is your cycle for a bfp.

Loro, you put me as your buddy! This make me happy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->