November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

I'd like to join the thread! I confirmed ovulation this month which is the first time since stopping birth control in June. I'm not sure how long my luteal phase is so I'm assuming 14 days for now and will plan on testing on the 15th!

No, none yet, which is odd for these threads...

Hopefully they'll start rolling in soon :thumbup:

Well no BFP for me....Af today instead..... good luck to everyone and come on where are all the BFP's ?? xxx

I'm trying to decide between testing on 8/9 DPO waiting for when AF is supposed to arrive.

So far...none of my post-ov symptoms match my previous 6 months of symptoms. Just playing the waiting game...

Af finally came this morning, cramps woke me on. Unfortunately I won't be able to test again this month. Onto December!

Oh no sorry hun sending you hugs :hugs:
Fx'd for you in Dec - I'll be testing on the 25th Dec if AF doesn't show!

Af finally came this morning, cramps woke me on. Unfortunately I won't be able to test again this month. Onto December!

:hugs: AF just showed up for me too :( I have been spotting since Sunday so I know she was on her way! BOO!

Boo! Sending hugs and good luck for December :hugs:

Well no BFP for me....Af today instead..... good luck to everyone and come on where are all the BFP's ?? xxx

Sorry AF got you, FX'd for you on your next cycle :hugs:

Sorry af got you mwaah :-( fx for December!
Testing on 25th baby1wanted :) hopefully a merry Christmas, what a brilliant present that would be :) I will be testing around the 5th December, bang on around the time oh goes for SA strange enough! Be amazing to turn round to oh n say he didn't need to go :)

Sorry ladies! :hugs:

It is odd that there seems to be less activity than usual on this thread. Hmmm...

I've been sooooo tired today :sleep: I slept practically all day :blush: which I never do unless I'm sick. I'm only 7 DPO and I'm literally dying to pee on a stick lmao! But I know it would be pointless because it's still to early. I'll probably test tomorrow and end up with a :bfn: Errr....I'm really hoping this month I'll get a :bfp:!

Special K...I'll be a day or two behind you. Hopefully this will be a great result for both of us!

Special K...I'll be a day or two behind you. Hopefully this will be a great result for both of us!

I sure hope so!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! I have a good feeling about this month :happydance:

Hoping for some BFP's soon for you all!!

I was feeling super positive for about 2 days until now... :/

Went to the ladies room to find EWCM this afternoon! Ugh! I thought I was 2dpo! Got a pos opk on Sunday and Monday, the last chance we had to bd was Monday before he left town for work. If I o today...not likely I'm in for this month.

Frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->