November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Hey Everyone....
How are your weekends going so far? Don't forget it's daily light savings time tomorrow! So I'm reading all of your posts and getting really excited for everyone who will be testing soon. Good luck to everyone!
But I'm getting a little discouraged too :( I'm on CD20 tomorrow and still no ovulation. It's my first cycle of birth control and beginning to think I may not ovulate this cycle. I know that's know big deal, but it's still disappointing. I'll keep you all posted.
Good luck to everyone else :)

My Ovulation Chart

Hang in there...looks like with all that ew and watery cm, there may have been a delay and your body could be trying to o. It will probably eventually happen, so keep bding while you have the fertile cm. I didn't o until CD21 and I normally do around CD15-CD17. It happens sometimes, don't worry!

Welcome to the new ladies.

Come on everyone, lets get those BFPs rolling in!!

Hello ladies,

Would it be too late for me to join you? I'll be testing around Nov. 19th, if I can wait that long!

Currently waiting to O. My DH is actually home for the next few days so hopefully the timing is right!

Have you guys ever experienced cramping BEFORE you O? My OPK is neg but I've got cramping on both left and right sides?

MarieLyo I usually get that same thing, and I have been told it is probably just my eggies growing!

elt1013
isela
bellablue
mamawanabe21
babymad90
MarieLyo

Good Luck!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Throw some baby dust this way.

Confirmation of O this morning. I'm 3 DPO now. Will be testing RIGHT before our 5th anniversary. Praying it'll be good news!

Can I please be added? Believe I O'd yesterday so will be testing 11/18 one day after AF is due. My DH's birthday is this month and would live to finally get our bfp. :)

Can I please be added? Believe I O'd yesterday so will be testing 11/18 one day after AF is due. My DH's birthday is this month and would live to finally get our bfp. :)

Welcome and good luck! There seems to be lots of birthdays this month. (mine included) Hope that gives us some extra luck! :D

I will be testing in 3 days! Although it seems as though AF will show up, I surprisingly have no cramps or sore boobs today like I was having the past few days...Not counting myself out just yet so I will keep hope! :)

Ah yer a little bit away from me, I've been up mold for a works meeting before :) an I'm not under a genacologist. I went to my gp in January saying I'd been ttc for a year with no luck. She told me to come bk in 6 months so I did. I had my bloods tested on cd12 and 21 ( I think) feels so long ago haha. She said if I didn't hear anything everything is ok. I popped in n receptionist said she's defo reviewed them n she would have written something on it if anything was wrong. She said before they go any further with me, my oh needs to have SA. So that's where we r now. Do u think if oh is ok they will refer me? Are u under 1?

Yep but I've been under one for years for a lot of problems long before TTC... I would definitely ask to be referred if SA comes back ok :hugs:

Welcome and good luck! There seems to be lots of birthdays this month. (mine included) Hope that gives us some extra luck! :D

Thank you! I am very greatful for these threads. :) Good luck to you also! Fx'd for Happy Birthday bfps!

Ah yer a little bit away from me, I've been up mold for a works meeting before :) an I'm not under a genacologist. I went to my gp in January saying I'd been ttc for a year with no luck. She told me to come bk in 6 months so I did. I had my bloods tested on cd12 and 21 ( I think) feels so long ago haha. She said if I didn't hear anything everything is ok. I popped in n receptionist said she's defo reviewed them n she would have written something on it if anything was wrong. She said before they go any further with me, my oh needs to have SA. So that's where we r now. Do u think if oh is ok they will refer me? Are u under 1?

Yep but I've been under one for years for a lot of problems long before TTC... I would definitely ask to be referred if SA comes back ok :hugs:

Thank you for the advice, December 5th can't come soon enough!

Good luck ladies on your summer babies making. Hoping you all get your bfps!!

Hey Everyone....
How are your weekends going so far? Don't forget it's daily light savings time tomorrow! So I'm reading all of your posts and getting really excited for everyone who will be testing soon. Good luck to everyone!
But I'm getting a little discouraged too :( I'm on CD20 tomorrow and still no ovulation. It's my first cycle of birth control and beginning to think I may not ovulate this cycle. I know that's know big deal, but it's still disappointing. I'll keep you all posted.
Good luck to everyone else :)

My Ovulation Chart

Hang in there...looks like with all that ew and watery cm, there may have been a delay and your body could be trying to o. It will probably eventually happen, so keep bding while you have the fertile cm. I didn't o until CD21 and I normally do around CD15-CD17. It happens sometimes, don't worry!

Thanks so much. I really feel like a couple of times my body has tried, and then nothing happened. But I definitely feel like something is happening. Even if I don't O this cycle, at least I can tell my body is making changes post-BCP. :)

Oh November please be our lucky month! Dh turned 325 yesterday and this eould be a great late/early bday/xmas gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->