November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Loro, you put me as your buddy! This make me happy! :)

I did indeed. I just figured my girls who have been on this journey with me for so long, deserved it! lol
Why can I not find this thread in the TWW? I have to always search for Stargazer.
OOPS, now I see its in TTC #1, I don't belong in this group since I've been trying to conceive #2 for 2.5 years:blush:

Well, that might have been a mistake because Stargazer is ttc#3! So don't you go anywhere!

Well a little symptom spotting for me even though its super early. There are a few things out of the ordinary for me. Every day since ovulation except for today, I had major pressure it felt like on my tummy. My boobs havent hurt at all and from my May clomid cycle, my boobs hurt my whole TWW. One last thing, I didnt really get sore nipples until a few days before AF, and tonight my nips have started to hurt! Not saying these are all good signs, perhaps im just more in tuned to my body this time around!

I hope it's a good sign. I feel completely normal, except for the tiredness and headache that I assume are from the progesterone.

Well, that might have been a mistake because Stargazer is ttc#3! So don't you go anywhere!

OOPS!!! hehe. That was a mistake. I wonder if I can change it? Ah well, I might as well let it be until the next thread. :haha:

Can you put me down for the 20th, please? I'm questioning my O date though.

Morning Ladies

Still no BFPS? - BFN for me today tested early as made it to a 20 day cycle :blush:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

My temp is even lower today. :( This is early for a temp crash even for me. I'm feeling rather....pms-y today, so I'll probably not be online much. Hope next time I'm back we have some bfp's!

I dont know what to think of my chart. I am supposed to test tommorrow at day 28 but I dont think I will If I am still spotting. I dont think there is a reason to test when you are spotting. My chart is confusing though. High temps and spotting. Any ideas?

Not everyone gets a dip before af, sometimes it comes a day or two after af arrives. Others start dropping to af. And some, like me have ups and downs, zig-zagging the way to af. If you haven't already, check out the chart galleries in FF.
I hope for your sake it is a good sign, though. FX'd!

I wouldn't worry too much about the spotting, especially if it's brown. I have brown spotting every cycle for days before AF comes, and I've heard about a lot of women with the same issue who are pregnant, even when they spot as usual. If your spotting is unusual for you, that may actually be a good sign. If your temp is still high and AF isn't here, I'd say test.

My temp is even lower today. :( This is early for a temp crash even for me. I'm feeling rather....pms-y today, so I'll probably not be online much. Hope next time I'm back we have some bfp's!

So sorry Hun! I hope that this is just a fluke and you get a huge temp spike tomorrow. :hugs:

Well a little symptom spotting for me even though its super early. There are a few things out of the ordinary for me. Every day since ovulation except for today, I had major pressure it felt like on my tummy. My boobs havent hurt at all and from my May clomid cycle, my boobs hurt my whole TWW. One last thing, I didnt really get sore nipples until a few days before AF, and tonight my nips have started to hurt! Not saying these are all good signs, perhaps im just more in tuned to my body this time around!

Funny, I have been experiencing the same thing re BBs. Normally they are super sore and tender all through the TWW and while I have experienced shooting pains through them and some tenderness, it is nothing compared to what I normally feel. I was wondering if maybe I haven't even ovulated or something :shrug:

Also, I am getting really weird pinching feelings in both of my ovaries. Something else I have never experienced before.

Really all the random stuff that happens in our bodies during this whole TTC and TWW is enough to make anyone go a bit :wacko:

Funny, I have been experiencing the same thing re BBs. Normally they are super sore and tender all through the TWW and while I have experienced shooting pains through them and some tenderness, it is nothing compared to what I normally feel. I was wondering if maybe I haven't even ovulated or something :shrug:

Also, I am getting really weird pinching feelings in both of my ovaries. Something else I have never experienced before.

Really all the random stuff that happens in our bodies during this whole TTC and TWW is enough to make anyone go a bit :wacko:

You dont chart right? To varify if you have in fact ovulated...
There is no question that I have, only 2 cycles in over a year where its been obvious! :happydance: I've been having the pinching also!
2.5 years ago, I wouldnt notice a damn thing...

You dont chart right? To varify if you have in fact ovulated...
There is no question that I have, only 2 cycles in over a year where its been obvious! :happydance: I've been having the pinching also!
2.5 years ago, I wouldnt notice a damn thing...

I stopped charting about two cycles ago as I was getting too obsessed with TTC and I needed to relax a bit. My schedules are really reguar though, 27 days, ovulate on CD 15 and then a 12 day LP.

I am working with a natural family planner so I only record CM now. This cycle I had EWCM really early (around CD 8 or 9) and then some later on (I think CD 13 or something). More ovulation pains than normal too.

My DH and I have been trying to BD every other day but sometimes its two days in a row and then we miss a day so not overly consistent. Hopefully if there was an eggy, we caught it!

And yes, it is funny how you start to notice all of things while TTC. You're right I definitely was never observing my CM before this :haha:

Still late...3 days now, will test sunday i think...cramps are strong though, off and on... I believe i o'ed on the 21st or 22nd of october..

Question for you ladies! It's tmi just so you know! Last month I got ib on 6dpo. It was pink mixed in with my dh's swimmers so was a fair amount. And I only got it once when I wiped. So last night right before bed when I wiped I got a fair amount of sticky cm, most of it was my usual clear to light yellow cm, but one piece was brown. And that was it, nothing since. Hoping it's ib again, but it was so small just not sure. Also have had really bad cramps since yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->