November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Okay, TMI mixed with a question. DH and I had a "very happy good morning", when I went to the restroom about a half hour after I had stringy CM just kinda hanging there (EW, I know) I know that his fluid will absorb into TP, but will my arousal fluid be like EWCM to, or would that be absorbed also? I am trying to figure out if I am maybe O'ing way late (why my temps haven't risen) or if is because of my very happy morning.

From what i understand, arousal fluid is very similar to EWCM

mac, I've heard that arousal fluid is more like wet CM than EWCM, and it dries quickly on the fingers. If your temps haven't risen yet, I think it's very possible you are O-ing now. If that's so, seems like you BD'd at just the right time!

kel, I'm reluctant to read into any kind of spotting, personally. I had the same exact thing at 5DPO last cycle, and AF came at 14DPO. I'm also a spotter, so maybe I'm not a good example, but this happened before my usual spotting started (which was at 9DPO). It was just a strange thing that happened, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't IB.

My opinion is that maybe it is IB, but not necessarily.

Just realize i havent joined a NOVEMBER testing thread yet :dohh: WHAT was I Thinking !!!!! :dohh:

AF Due NOV 21st holding out til then..

Symptom Spotting:
Today is CD19
Smiley OPk CD16/17 bad Left side cramps CD17
2/3 DPO - still L side cramps, low back pain, increased CM.

this month we used clomid 100mg for first time day 5-9. used presseed and BD on CD8,9,11,13,14,15,16, and 18 ....:happydance:

also having acupuncture weekly ( had it today)

I'm 11 dpo and want some interpretations of what I have been feeling so if anyone could take a look and let me know what you think that woul be so sweet of you! Could this be my month?!

1-3dpo: very tired, a little nausea
4dpo: sharp pains in right side of uterus, tender to the touch, creamy CM/high, soft, slightly open CP

5-8dpo: nausea worsens, very tired, dizzy spells/feeling faint, headaches and pressure, CM changes to watery(very wet down there!), no change in CP, emotional, TERRIBLE leg pain, BFN that morning

9dpo: 11 days until AF. this morning all symptoms were GONE except for excessive CM. later that evening they returne with a vengeance! My head felt like it does when you're given drugs via IV(head rush, dizzy,etc), very nauseous, headache, complete food aversion returns, boobs beginning to get sore, stretchy white CM (different from O CM) still very wet/high, soft, semi-open CP, BFN at 12:15am. Going to test again on 11/13.

10dpo: nausea has really calmed down. Cramps are less stabbing and more achey but still pinch some. Uterus feels like someone is kneading it like dough then stretching it over and over. Abdominal pressure, bloating, gassy, creamy CM that still comes in soaking rushes, not feeling myself at all but similar to how I feel when AF us right around the corner(but she isn't due for 8 days), tested around 3:30pm and got a BFN. CP is high, firm, no give, wet, and tilted( pointing up towards my belly button kind of). Feeling more exhausted everyday and BBs are finally feeling somewhat sore but definitely in my way (swollen?). 11/13 needs to get here faster!!! >:D

11dpo: called my doctor about some pains I was having. After answering some questions he decided it sounded like round ligament pain which is most common in second trimester of pregnancy but can be experienced in early pregnancy as well. But since I haven't tested positive yet it's still a wait until AF comes(or hopefully doesn't!) I am so much more anxious! So still hve cramps just below my hip bones, in my ovary area, somewhat in my vaginal lips, a little down my thighs. My lower back and hips are also achey. CP is very high still pointed upwards and firm an very wet. Still no spotting. CM is creamy and still pretty excessive and I am EXHAUSTED. I feel like AF could start at any second! My test strips arrived today and I want to go test happy but AF isn't due for another 7 days. UGH! I have no patience haha

MommaVee.... sounds like you have loads of unpleasant symptoms. :(
I had really bad sciatica in the TWW last cycle. A doctor friend told me that progesterone (which increases in the TWW), makes joints looser and can give extra aches and pains. Stay strong and patient!!

I'm fairly hacked off; DPO 15 and no AF and BFN. Given my lack of PMS, looks like I didn't ovulate this month (the OPK never gave me a nice positive). Pretty common as you get older but what a cruel waste of a month. Thanks, body. You'd better come at me strong next month!

Does anyone know how to put my chart on my signature?
Fx and GL to everyone still in for November. Lots of dust to everyone! X

I dont remember how i put my chart in hon to be honest...

I just got a massive glob of super stretchy EWCM...?

Hi everyone,

I was in the October testers group but my cycle was really long and I ended up not testing until this week. It was a BFP! Doctor confirmed it yesterday. I'm a bit in shock still. Good luck to everyone! Baby dust to you all!

Hi everyone,

I was in the October testers group but my cycle was really long and I ended up not testing until this week. It was a BFP! Doctor confirmed it yesterday. I'm a bit in shock still. Good luck to everyone! Baby dust to you all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! here's to 9 healthy and happy months!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Does anyone know how to put my chart on my signature?
Fx and GL to everyone still in for November. Lots of dust to everyone! X

In FF, go to 'share' under your chart. Pick a BB option (thumb nail or link), copy the code and go to BnB, 'User CP', and 'edit signature', paste and save. :)

Congratulations on the BFP! The thread is starting to take a positive trend!!

Hi Ladies, I'm currently cycle day 17! Here's a little recap on this months cycle so far, I started my period the 25th of September and it went for 5 days, I've BDED the 30/31/1/3/4/6/9 so far, plan on BDING again tonight as I just on cycle day 17 got a to hat I believe positive OPK! I had the clear stringy discharge on the 8th and then had EWCM the 9th when we BDED what are my chances ladies, I'm very hopeful this is the first OPK with this dark of line!

What do you ladies think?

IMG_1530.jpg

Almost positive!! If you only get one positive in your cycle, I wpould test throughout the day so you don't miss it. :sex:

Congrats Lilmart!!

Well...I tested this am...9 DPO - BFN

However, I spotted a little yesterday and today. I'm not out until AF shows! Temps are still holding steady in the 98 range (consistently higher than my temps since June)! Still hopeful! (AF is due the day before our anniversary. It would be an incredible present to get a BFP!)

Hi everyone,

:wohoo: What a nice surprise! Hope I get one of those. I'll add you to this thread with a bfp. Congrats!!!

:happydance:

Well...I tested this am...9 DPO - BFN

However, I spotted a little yesterday and today. I'm not out until AF shows! Temps are still holding steady in the 98 range (consistently higher than my temps since June)! Still hopeful! (AF is due the day before our anniversary. It would be an incredible present to get a BFP!)

Good Luck! FX for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->