November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

My light fuzzy lines have turned into distinct lines so although I've known for a few days now I wanted to update this thread. I GOT MY BFP!!! FX to all you other November testers!!!!!

My light fuzzy lines have turned into distinct lines so although I've known for a few days now I wanted to update this thread. I GOT MY BFP!!! FX to all you other November testers!!!!!

Yay! Congrats!!! :happydance: I hope this is the start of many more bfp's to come for this thread.

Congrats on the new and first bfps! Hopefully loads more to come :-D

Congrats Red...

I dont know why, but that temp drop and BFN, although early, was a huge kick in the gut this morning:(

Loro, you are 7dpo, so relax and take a deep breath. Your chart looks great, and it is too early to be testing. I really think this is your month.

Congrats to the new BFP's! H & H 9 months!

Good luck to everyone waiting to test!

Tested today and it was negative. Im either 12 or 14dpo. still spotting no AF yet. My guess is she will be here in the morning.

12 dpo/6 days until AF. Tested this morning and BFN. No spotting but still have pain just below my hip bones that change sides, sometimes are in the middle, and shoot down into my vagunal lips (sorry, tmi) and around to my back.

I'm not getting a BFP but I FEEL pregnant...longest six days of my life!

12 dpo/6 days until AF. Tested this morning and BFN. No spotting but still have pain just below my hip bones that change sides, sometimes are in the middle, and shoot down into my vagunal lips (sorry, tmi) and around to my back.

I'm not getting a BFP but I FEEL pregnant...longest six days of my life!

That would make your LP like 18 days? That is really long...do you chart and temp to confirm o? I guess you def don't have a short LP problem!!

Congrats to the BFPs!! I was starting to worry this month.

https://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/lcjkupke/Positive.jpg

Those are LINES! I saw that exact same thing 5 days ago and couldn't believe it. But they got darker and more pronounced every day. Congrats!

Those are LINES! I saw that exact same thing 5 days ago and couldn't believe it. But they got darker and more pronounced every day. Congrats!

I don't think it's real, I had a negative digital early this morning, I took a FRER before this & it was negative. This one I used pretty concentrated urine on but one right after was negative to.

No clue what to think.

I just got a negative :(

I swear, I just have this "feeling" that I am pregnant.

This will be the longest week ever

Can I join? I should be testing on 20th nov! Congrats to all bfps hopefully this thread will bring lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->