November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sounds great sunshine...how are you not testing yet? My first signs with dd were cramping(like af was coming) and sore bbs. Good luck!

afm- AF arrived yesterday...so CD 2 for me unfortunately.

i am stubborn and keep thinking af is going to show up...i keep getting the cramps/gas and think oh ok she is coming then nope!!

Hey Ladies, Just got home from work and did an OPK it's 100% positive, darker then yesterdays and darker then the control line! my cervix is soft and open so I plan on getting this baby making under way tonight! I DTD yesterday morning so hopefully there is sperm awaiting my egg, I forgot to mention I'm taking blackmores conceive well.. I think it's helping!! I'm super excited and hoping for a BFP!!!

DSC00223.jpg

Aquiss - :happydance::happydance: that's a deff positive - have fun!:winkwink:

Love to all the other ladies

:hugs:

X

I know, The Ov pains have started on both sides!! it's intense... Bring on 9pm so I can get to baby making.. (Hubby is at work) I BEDED the 9th and 11th do you think my chances are good, I'll BD tonight aswell as tomorrow and everyday until there negative, but I feel pretty good about this cycle

Good luck Aquiss!

I am still spotting, but red instead of brown, and my temp has plummeted. I know I'm not out until the witch shows full force, but.....I'm out and I know it. My breasts aren't as sore. Looking forward to December! If my cycles stay regular I should ovulate around December 1. No stress. Thinking happy thoughts.
I am also looking forward to getting my health insurance, by the end of this month!

Good luck ladies, let's get some BFP's rolling in here!

:dust:

congrats on the bfps! hope to see more! my temp dropped big time today so I don't expect one this month! but maybe it was just the time I woke up today...

Evening Ladies

Ok I think I have my BFP - have already had a HCG test should be back tomorrow (very nervous) as all is explained in my signature.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that this is my forever baby:baby:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/IMG_0223-2.jpg

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

X

Evening Ladies

Ok I think I have my BFP - have already had a HCG test should be back tomorrow (very nervous) as all is explained in my signature.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that this is my forever baby:baby:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/IMG_0223-2.jpg

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

X

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies:hugs:

Waiting to phone the hospital for my first HCG (hopefully this evening at 9.00pm ish) or I can wait and phone the Docs tomorrow - hmmmmm which one should I choose:haha:

X

Congrats to all BFPs!
I'm still in limbo for this month, very strange TWW.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats garfie!

Sorry to all of those who got the witch like me.

loro...your chart is looking awesome! How long is your LP and when are you planning on testing next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->