November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Just want to add my nipples are really sore to touch! ;l

First congrats to all the ladies that have received their positive result! I started reading this whole thread yesterday, and just finished reading this morning. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now. This is the first time I have charted and I also took ovulation tests every afternoon..if you all can please let me know what you think about my chart that would be great! And good luck to all!!!! =)

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Congrats sunshine!!

Afm....what a difference vaginal temping is! A whole half a degree warmer! Still no af, just spotting. Hopefully the spotting isn't some weird super light af. Time will tell.

Afternoon Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes my HCG level is 9 (12DPO) so still low but temp is still up:happydance: Doc wants to repeat test in a WEEK:wacko: I think I will have gone insane by then:dohh:

So will you all keep your fingers crossed for me that its third time lucky for me and this little one sticks:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: for all you lovely ladies

:hugs:

X

Congrats, garfie! Sending a lot of positive thoughts your way.

Congrats GARFIE- I'll be thinking of you:)
ECHO-That sucks about the spotting, have you ever had anything like that before?

BFN for me this morning with my FRER

First congrats to all the ladies that have received their positive result! I started reading this whole thread yesterday, and just finished reading this morning. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now. This is the first time I have charted and I also took ovulation tests every afternoon..if you all can please let me know what you think about my chart that would be great! And good luck to all!!!! =)

Welcome! Can I add you to our first page of testers? I just need a date that you think you will test on. Lots of us can't wait and test before though. :blush: (I admit I'm one of them)

As for your chart, I'm pretty new to temping too, but I'm hoping one of the other ladies on this thread can help you out. What is your question about it? It looks to me as though you ovulated when your chart says.

Good Luck! This is a great thread to be on. Lots of support here.

:dust:

Congrats sunshine!!

Afm....what a difference vaginal temping is! A whole half a degree warmer! Still no af, just spotting. Hopefully the spotting isn't some weird super light af. Time will tell.

Your temp went back up! Did you just start vaginal temping now, or is your whole chart vaginal temps?

garfie, I have everything tightly crossed for you that your levels shoot up for next weeks test. :D

Hey Ladies, I got my Positive OPK last night as you all know, I retested today and it's gone back to a really faint line in which case I ovulated yesterday and BDED day before and yesterday!!! Hopefully I get my BFP I wont be testing until the 18th though I may wait until my period late so I don't get disappointed. :)

If your positive was last night, you should probably bd the next couple days aswell because you probably wont ovulate until today or tmrw. Good Luck!

Wow, a lot of activity since I was on here last! Go away for a weekend and the whole thread explodes! :haha:

So happy that we have finally had some BFPs here. As others have said, I hope they are the first of many!

Huge congrats to Lil, Red and Sunshine! Wishing you all a very H&H 9 months!

Garfie, I am so happy for you! You and your little sticky bean are in my thoughts! I hope those numbers sky rocket for you next week.

To everyone who has been visited by the witch big :hugs:

Good luck Garfie! Fx'd for your sticky bean!

Afm- 10dpo BFN on FRER. Trying to keep the hope alive.

3athena - Keep it alive hun 10DPO negative 11DPO positive :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

3athena - Keep it alive hun 10DPO negative 11DPO positive :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thank you for giving me hope! Really hoping for a birthday Bfp for my Dh and our timing was good this month.

Today is CD1 and evil. :(

Today is also day one of vag temping.

Good luck to the rest of November's testers!!

Oh no ECHO, I'm so sorry hon.
Good luck temping this cycle, I'm sure you will see a huge difference!

Today is CD1 and evil. :(

Today is also day one of vag temping.

Good luck to the rest of November's testers!!

So sorry Hun :hugs:

Wishing you the best of luck for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->