November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

loro...your chart is looking awesome! How long is your LP and when are you planning on testing next?

About 15 days or so. I will test in the am with an FRER and then I'll wait until Friday at least. I cannot, not test, its not in me. So I figure if a BFN tomorrow, lots could potentially happen in 3 days

:bfp: garfie :bfp:

Yay garfie!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months! :D

:wohoo:

CONGRATS GARFIE!!! H & H 9 months!!!

I however, am about 6 days late...cramping off and on, gassy, etc...keep thinking AF is going to show but there is no sign of her...peeing a bit...

LMP was October 7th-12th and we BD about every other day until the 26th of October since i have no clue when I ovulate..now AF is nowhere to be found...sore nipples tho...uggh

have a HPT in my hands and too scared to take it hahaha....but i guess if it is negative and af doesn't show i can still test again

sunshine, :test:
I have to live through others at the moment...I've got awhile to wait until I can test!

sunshine, :test:
I have to live through others at the moment...I've got awhile to wait until I can test!

just bought the test tonight, as soon as i have to pee lol i will be testing! please everyone keeps fingers crossed!

Evening Ladies

Ok I think I have my BFP - have already had a HCG test should be back tomorrow (very nervous) as all is explained in my signature.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that this is my forever baby:baby:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/IMG_0223-2.jpg

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Huge congrats wishing you that sticky bean and H&H nine months xx

Yaaay 3 BFPs so far in this thread!

Hoping we get some more lucky bfps this month!!!!!!!

Evening Ladies

Ok I think I have my BFP - have already had a HCG test should be back tomorrow (very nervous) as all is explained in my signature.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that this is my forever baby:baby:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/Garfie1/IMG_0223-2.jpg

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

FX'd for you and your sticky bean!! :happydance:

Huge temp spike today, testing shall commence in T minus 10 days.

Ok sooooooooooooooo I tested! But will be re-testing tomorrow with a different HPT...I saw no control line in the window but it did give me a positive result in the left side! I am confused now and a bit discouraged but not giving up...I am posting a pic for you guys to see! :)

I promise the puddle by the stick is not my urine hahahaha :haha:

Attachments

• IMG2768.jpg
    IMG2768.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 16
Holy, that is def a positive result, I dont know where the control line is. Did you take this pic right away, maybe before the urine could pass over it

Holy, that is def a positive result, I dont know where the control line is. Did you take this pic right away, maybe before the urine could pass over it

Nope I waited 2 minutes like it said...The control line is supposed to be some blue line in the oval window but someone said that sometimes it soaks up the urine for the positive result or whatever...ahhhh I don't know! :/ hope it is a positive for sure!

Ok sooooooooooooooo I tested! But will be re-testing tomorrow with a different HPT...I saw no control line in the window but it did give me a positive result in the left side! I am confused now and a bit discouraged but not giving up...I am posting a pic for you guys to see! :)

:rofl: about the non-urine puddle! :)

OOOhhhh that really looks like a positive! I have everything crossed that it is! Yes definately :test: again tomorrow! That is odd that the control line didn't appear.

:rofl: about the non-urine puddle! :)

OOOhhhh that really looks like a positive! I have everything crossed that it is! Yes definately :test: again tomorrow! That is odd that the control line didn't appear.

LOL :haha: definitely will be again tomorrow...but hope its the last time i have to at home ughhhh its very nerve racking!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here very much as we are super busy with moving and all the endless details that entails; along with everything else.

Had to post a little 'maybe' update though, as Fertility Friend says I am 6DPO today! :eek:

I have the detector and everything set on Fertility Awareness, which has more stringent requirements for O detection than the Advanced setting.
But since my temps are on the coverline, I'm not actually believing it happened. :nope:
It seems to be just a repeat of CD72 onward. Wishing I had the temps from CD101-103 as that would clarify things more!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here very much as we are super busy with moving and all the endless details that entails; along with everything else.

Had to post a little 'maybe' update though, as Fertility Friend says I am 6DPO today! :eek:

I have the detector and everything set on Fertility Awareness, which has more stringent requirements for O detection than the Advanced setting.
But since my temps are on the coverline, I'm not actually believing it happened. :nope:
It seems to be just a repeat of CD72 onward. Wishing I had the temps from CD101-103 as that would clarify things more!

You still havent gotten your period? Even after you took the "Provera" type stuff? Have you seen the dr?

[Q

You still havent gotten your period? Even after you took the "Provera" type stuff? Have you seen the dr?

You mean the prog cream? Nope. I kept meaning to restart that and take it for 10-14 days. Now that I'm 'slightly maybe' in the tww, am determined to take it and at least induce a bleed if nothing else.
And no, no doctor yet :( I wish I was back in Canada with free healthcare lol.

Hey Ladies, I got my Positive OPK last night as you all know, I retested today and it's gone back to a really faint line in which case I ovulated yesterday and BDED day before and yesterday!!! Hopefully I get my BFP I wont be testing until the 18th though I may wait until my period late so I don't get disappointed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->