November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sorry Echo, Good luck with this month though! :)

Just to add has anyone else had this weird symptom, every morning at 4 am for the last two days I've woken up checked the time and then dosed back off, but from then on I have a shocking sleep, yesterday I was really crampy/aching so I couldn't get a full solid sleep, and this morning I'm achy and nauseated, I pretty much had to drag myself out of bed this morning as I start work at 7am... I'm coming home at 9am and going to bed I think I'm just not feeling very well, granted though it could be because we have gastro going around work (child care centre) :l

BTW BDING never happened last night Hubby was too tired, don't blame him really, hopefully we can BD tonight, would our chances still be good if we had sex day before positive OPK and day of positive OPK??

SO I think I got my BFP!

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11
sunshine - there's no doubt about it!! that is a BIIIG FAT POSITIVE! Congrats and H&H 9months to you :D

Sunshine - you think I would say you deff did :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Feeling quite positive with this thread now. One question, I am 3 dpo and just had yellow tinged sticky cm on the tp. I've never had this before, any thoughts from anybody?

First congrats to all the ladies that have received their positive result! I started reading this whole thread yesterday, and just finished reading this morning. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now. This is the first time I have charted and I also took ovulation tests every afternoon..if you all can please let me know what you think about my chart that would be great! And good luck to all!!!! =)

Welcome! Can I add you to our first page of testers? I just need a date that you think you will test on. Lots of us can't wait and test before though. :blush: (I admit I'm one of them)

As for your chart, I'm pretty new to temping too, but I'm hoping one of the other ladies on this thread can help you out. What is your question about it? It looks to me as though you ovulated when your chart says.

Good Luck! This is a great thread to be on. Lots of support here

:dust:

Thank you! And yes you can add me to the list..I will be testing on the 27th and am just hoping my chart looks good for when I ovulated and when we bd'd

Well 4 dpo and 11 days till testing! Do not think that I will be pregnant this month as we have not bd'd very much this month:dohh:! But that is ok I am prepared for a bfn this month.:blush:

Well 4 dpo and 11 days till testing! Do not think that I will be pregnant this month as we have not bd'd very much this month:dohh:! But that is ok I am prepared for a bfn this month.:blush:

You BD'd plenty!:thumbup: I wouldnt worry about that!

Sorry, this is my first time using a forum so I am not sure as to what the proper etiquette or procedure is for posting a question but...

My partner and I are trying for the fourth time as soon as possible using at home insem however funding is getting tight and unfortunately our known donor (family friend) is no long an option. So I was wondering if anyone on here has used or knows somebody who has used the sperm donors worldwide website to find free donors? If so, what was your experience like?

I just had very very light brown spotting 3 days before my period and somewhere between 11-15dpo. This I abnormal for me. I had a BFN test yesterday with evening urine. Isn't it a little late for implantation bleeding?! Is this a good sign?!*

Went to the hospital because i can not wait until nov 27 to see a doc but ummmm yes they confirmed and prescribed me pre natal vitamins but i have been taking folic acid and a multivitamin anyway lol....wow i am still amazed, they saw a 'yolk sac' but could not tell me how far long....hmmm

Went to the hospital because i can not wait until nov 27 to see a doc but ummmm yes they confirmed and prescribed me pre natal vitamins but i have been taking folic acid and a multivitamin anyway lol....wow i am still amazed, they saw a 'yolk sac' but could not tell me how far long....hmmm

YAYA!!!:happydance:
That Yolk Sak is gonna be a Baby Sunshine!

Sorry, this is my first time using a forum so I am not sure as to what the proper etiquette or procedure is for posting a question but...

My partner and I are trying for the fourth time as soon as possible using at home insem however funding is getting tight and unfortunately our known donor (family friend) is no long an option. So I was wondering if anyone on here has used or knows somebody who has used the sperm donors worldwide website to find free donors? If so, what was your experience like?

I don't, sorry. Try posting a thread (if you haven't already). Search for 'donor sperm' in the threads? Good luck!

So a little SS at 10 dpo, the last 2 days, I have had so much saliva its unreal. I constantly, all day long, feel like I am swallowing every 2 seconds

Thanks ECHO! It means a lot.
Although, charts have been known to fool before:(

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone would like to be TTC buddies ;-)

Morning Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes - now just gotta hope this little ones numbers increase:hugs:

Loro - Your chart is looking good hun - I hear you about the swallowing almost as if you 'spray' it not say it right:winkwink: a good pg symptom how long is your LP normally:flower:

Sunshine - Wow I wonder how far on you are congrats again mama:hugs:

Ashntony - We BD once only around O time - so yes I would say you have your bases covered :dust::dust::dust::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"