November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Had some cramping last night but nothing at all today. Think af might be around the corner though. I had some really sore cramps on Saturday 10DPO, they were more like the pains you get when you have an upset stomach rather than af cramps. I am praying that was implantation but think i am just getting my hopes up. Apart from that and being really gasy, no symptoms to share.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

Stuck here in Storm Sandy-power just went out-time for some BDing z:happydance: stay safe east coasters!

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

I will update the thread when I can get back online! :)

Thinking of you and your family Stargazer! Stay safe.

Thank you Mrs. Eddie! We are just getting lots of rain right now, but the winds are expected to pick up later today.
I hope everyone along the east coast stays safe!

I'm in the Toronto area and we have a wind warning in effect for this evening as well.

I hope you don't lose to many trees, downed trees are supposed to cause the most damage and power outages.
I hope you stay safe as well!

Thanks Lady! Sending well wishes out to everyone affected by Sandy!

Hi lovely ladies and lovely stargazer :)

Af got me, booo! Please could I be out down for testing on the 20th Hun :) looking forward to getting to know all you ladies and supporting each other through our month!! Bring on the BFPs :) xxx

Stay safe my American sisters:thumbup:

:hugs: from an English sister

X

I'd like to join in for November.....Nov 21st please!

Gearing up to :sex: :haha:

Why is it cramping somes when I am lying in my bed at night, just to bug me? lol Bet I wake up with af :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

All those in the way of Storm Sandy please stay safe!!! Thoughts are definitely with you tonight and the oncoming days! I live on the East Coast but nothing here as of yet!

Now, I am on CD23 and all I feel is crampy and I have brokeout..could be af could be something else who knows..I will be testing Nov 7th!

Fingers are crossed for all!!! xoxoxo

Support & Love always my belly sisters!!

Hey everyone...Just wanted to share something I found out today. I was talking to my mom about my first month of TTC and saying wouldn't it be great if I knew by Thanksgiving if I were pregnant or not. And she said, "But how would you know??" And I thought, "Um, duh?" So I told her I would be taking a test sometime before then, hopefully. And she said, "But how will you know whether to take a test or not?"

And then she tells me, when she was pregnant with me, she had her regular, normal period for the first FOUR months of pregnancy! I mean, I had heard this story before, but never really thought about the implications. Of course you wouldn't know to test, you would just think AF has arrived.

So now what? Do I just become more crazy and test even when I get my period? Ha! Or do I assume this is not genetic and my mom is just crazy. Btw, this didn't happen when she was pregnant with my sister (2nd pregnancy).

Anyhow, just thought I'd share this crazy story!

Hey everyone...Just wanted to share something I found out today. I was talking to my mom about my first month of TTC and saying wouldn't it be great if I knew by Thanksgiving if I were pregnant or not. And she said, "But how would you know??" And I thought, "Um, duh?" So I told her I would be taking a test sometime before then, hopefully. And she said, "But how will you know whether to take a test or not?"

And then she tells me, when she was pregnant with me, she had her regular, normal period for the first FOUR months of pregnancy! I mean, I had heard this story before, but never really thought about the implications. Of course you wouldn't know to test, you would just think AF has arrived.

So now what? Do I just become more crazy and test even when I get my period? Ha! Or do I assume this is not genetic and my mom is just crazy. Btw, this didn't happen when she was pregnant with my sister (2nd pregnancy).

Same here! My mom went 3to months with a regular af!!

That is so weird! Oh well, let's just assume things won't go that way for us, huh? :)

First month of actively TTC...not real familiar with CM, BBT and all that- so I pretty much went off the OPK. Fairly certain it was positive on Monday. At any rate we BD'ed Saturday & Monday. It would have been CD10 that it read positive, which seems early. But I figure with sperm living at least a day & us BD'ing tomorrow I will be covered with ovulation occurring anytime the 27th through 2nd

That is so weird! Oh well, let's just assume things won't go that way for us, huh? :)

Not really crazy because I know people through work and personally (my sister) who have went a full 9 months with a period...no preggo bleeding but a full on flow....not as crazy as some may think! But it definitely makes me wonder..................

November tomorrow :-D can't wait to see lots of bfps!!

Hi ladies! I'm back, hoping for my sticky bean this month! Hoping I o today or tomorrow at the latest since dh just left town and I can't get any more bd'ing in! If I o in the next day or 2 I will probably test about the 12th!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->