November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

I will update the thread when I can get back online! :)

Hi everyone! I may be offline for a few days due to a forcasted hurricane that might knock out power. It's supposed to hit Sunday night through Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best. My basement takes on alot of water when there is flooding. :shipw:

Hey you stay safe! That storm is sounding scary, be sure to evacuate if you're anywhere close to the coast!

Hey Stargazer, be safe! I'm in the same boat, but I'm not in a flood zone, luckily. I hope your basement stays dry!

Glass half full side, you can get a lot of practice BD'ing :haha:

Good luck luck braving the storm! :boat:

hi.
please can you add me to the list, Im hoping for a BFP on the 20th.

Good Luck everyone xx

Hi stargazer please could u put me down for 5th November :) x

Glass half full side, you can get a lot of practice BD'ing :haha:

Good luck luck braving the storm! :boat:

Thank you! I would practice bd, if af hadn't showed up...:growl: she always comes at the worst times! :haha:

Hey Stargazer, be safe! I'm in the same boat, but I'm not in a flood zone, luckily. I hope your basement stays dry!

Thanks echo! I hope so too, but the forecast doesn't look good. I hope you don't have any wind damage!

Hi everyone!! Good luck to all my fellow November testers. I'll be testing around the 16th of Nov. This is my 2nd cycle ttc, I know it's really early but I'm getting so anxious, ttc consumes so many of my thoughts! I know I need to relax but it's so hard, especially during the tww! We are ttc this week, so I'll be on the tww soon!

Hi everyone!! Good luck to all my fellow November testers. I'll be testing around the 16th of Nov. This is my 2nd cycle ttc, I know it's really early but I'm getting so anxious, ttc consumes so many of my thoughts! I know I need to relax but it's so hard, especially during the tww! We are ttc this week, so I'll be on the tww soon!

Welcome! Good Luck!! :)
:dust:

Having some cramps tonight so I guess that means af is on it's way :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle-1349067600z0z8z30z14.png

Hi Guys, I want to join in here too! I have no idea when I'm testing, since I just got off birth control, but I'm estimating Nov 15. We shall see. My husband and I are both 30 and just starting trying this month. Pretty excited about it all.

Question: Is there a lot of variation in how many days of fertile CM before you ovulate? How many days do people typically get?

My Ovulation Chart

Yes, there is a lot of variation from month to month. Some months have more fertile cm than others, and sometimes for longer periods of time before/during o. Sometimes even after o. I guess it depends on your hormones on that given month.

Thinking of you and your family Stargazer! Stay safe.

Hi Guys, I want to join in here too! I have no idea when I'm testing, since I just got off birth control, but I'm estimating Nov 15. We shall see. My husband and I are both 30 and just starting trying this month. Pretty excited about it all.

Question: Is there a lot of variation in how many days of fertile CM before you ovulate? How many days do people typically get?

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome, and good luck!!! :)

Thank you Mrs. Eddie! We are just getting lots of rain right now, but the winds are expected to pick up later today.
I hope everyone along the east coast stays safe!

Thank you Mrs. Eddie! We are just getting lots of rain right now, but the winds are expected to pick up later today.

I'm in the Toronto area and we have a wind warning in effect for this evening as well.

I'm in the Toronto area and we have a wind warning in effect for this evening as well.

I hope you don't lose to many trees, downed trees are supposed to cause the most damage and power outages.
I hope you stay safe as well!

I am in the 2ww now...ahhhh and this our first month trying to conceive. So testing Nov 7th I think although online calculators say to test on Oct 30th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->