November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

I have just been taking them when I've woke up so that time has varied quite a bit. When's the best time to take it?? I know it has to be as soon as u wake up... Is it best to set an alarm for same time every morning?? I may try vaginally after next cycle.

Well I know it is a little early for me to test, but I did. I ordered pre-seed and it came with 2 pregnancy tests, so I couldn't resist. BFN for me :( Im not due for AF until the 28th so maybe I still have a chance, but feeling a little hopeless for this month. Congrats to the Ladies who got their BFP!!!!!!! Trying to keep pushing foward and keep my head up! Good luck everyone, NOVEMBER ISNT OVER YET!!

I've been there, done that with testing early. You are still in until af shows!
Good Luck! Hope you get your bfp!!!

I am going nuts!! What should have been our 3rd drop and arrival of AF turned into a tiny increase and only signs of her showing are bloating, moodiness, and cramps. Those could go either way. I woke up today and I was prepared to give up for the month but now.....It's hardly a change at all except it ALWAYS drops 3 days in a row and our LP is 13-14 days. She should be here today. UGH! The wait continues until Thanksgiving. That is when we agreed to test.

Well...I can't wait of course!!! Going to take a test tomorrow morning!!! I just have to with how I have been feeling!!! I have been very tired! (going to bed at 7:30, now I'm going to bed with it being 6:36) and my boobs have been sore for the past 5-6 days! That never happens this early in my cycle...my cycles are longer, 41 days.

Well...I can't wait of course!!! Going to take a test tomorrow morning!!! I just have to with how I have been feeling!!! I have been very tired! (going to bed at 7:30, now I'm going to bed with it being 6:36) and my boobs have been sore for the past 5-6 days! That never happens this early in my cycle...my cycles are longer, 41 days.

Good Luck! sending lots of :dust: sending positive pregnancy vibes your way!!!

I have just been taking them when I've woke up so that time has varied quite a bit. When's the best time to take it?? I know it has to be as soon as u wake up... Is it best to set an alarm for same time every morning?? I may try vaginally after next cycle.

The actual time doesn't matter...it just needs to be the same time everyday (as soon as you wake up). I set an alarm clock, get up and take it, then go back to sleep after if I don't have to work. It is kind of a pain to have to get up on your day off to temp, but if you do everything correctly...it is really nice to know exactly where you are in you cycle. It takes a little bit to get used to everything, but once you do, it's worth it. Good luck!

I am going nuts!! What should have been our 3rd drop and arrival of AF turned into a tiny increase and only signs of her showing are bloating, moodiness, and cramps. Those could go either way. I woke up today and I was prepared to give up for the month but now.....It's hardly a change at all except it ALWAYS drops 3 days in a row and our LP is 13-14 days. She should be here today. UGH! The wait continues until Thanksgiving. That is when we agreed to test.

I hope that tiny increase is a good sign for you!
But then again, it really sucks when your body plays tricks on you and all the sudden one month is totally different than the others. Just when you think you know what to expect from your body, something changes. I had the same thing last cycle...my temp always drops a couple days before af but it decided to stay high until after she arrived for some reason??? AF is just a really crazy bitch!!!
Good Luck!

Yes, set an alarm for the same time every morning, just make sure it is after at least 3 hours of sleep. So if you go to bed at 10pm and it takes you a bit to fall asleep, the earliest you could set an alarm would be 1:30.

I have moved my alarm back to 6am, as any later and I would always be awakened by something and screw up my temps; with the time change it is now 5am.:wacko:

I highly recommend vaginally temping next cycle, it really is much more accurate, and you don't have your temps thrown off by mouth breathing. It's also quieter as the beeps are muffled by the blanket lol.

Well, I go to bed at 930pm and wake up for work at 4am. I almost always wake up at about 1230am to 130am (i guess my body has gotten used to it) so in the dark and in a daze I take my temp (vag)then set it on the night stand. Since it saves the last temp there is no need to turn on the light. I just record it before i leave to work. I think an alarm may be the way to start and get your body used to waking on its own. and whatever time is best for you. I like the 130am because I can go back to sleep and get 2 1/2 more hrs of sleep.

Yes, set an alarm for the same time every morning, just make sure it is after at least 3 hours of sleep. So if you go to bed at 10pm and it takes you a bit to fall asleep, the earliest you could set an alarm would be 1:30.

I have moved my alarm back to 6am, as any later and I would always be awakened by something and screw up my temps; with the time change it is now 5am.:wacko:

I highly recommend vaginally temping next cycle, it really is much more accurate, and you don't have your temps thrown off by mouth breathing. It's also quieter as the beeps are muffled by the blanket lol.

LOL, that is so true! I often fall back asleep taking my temp (vag) cause it takes so long and then the beeps wake me up, muffled by the comforter but still wakes me up.

I just want to start by saying how thankful I am to have such a great community of ladies to share with. I was feeling so down when AF came last night, I cried in the bathroom for a good while. I was even at the point where I didn't want to try this next cycle.. Then I came on here and saw all the new BFPs and the ladies who so bravely just move on to the next thread after AF comes and messes things up. Now I feel like I can put my big girl panties on and move on to try again. Thank you all and good luck!

Hi ladies, CD28 - 8DPO no sign of AF, had another weird wave of nausea today. Going to test tomorrow at 9DPO, not expecting anything though :)

Grrr...pretty annoyed with my body right now :growlmad: AF was due last Wednesday and never showed up :shrug: Tested at 19 DPO and :bfn: so I'm going to test tomorrow morning again at 21 DPO and see what happens...I'm so hate my body for doing this to me!

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I've given up on temping this month. Will give it another go next cycle. If I go by my opk n cramping I'm either 3 or 4dpo. Could mean nothing at all but The fact my opk was a defo positive gave me a boost for some reason. I usually only have the lines equal to each other but this time the test line was darker! Only thing is I've only bd cd9,11,13 my +opk was cd11. Only time will tell. How's Everyone else doing? X

According to my last AF i'll be (if pregnant) 3w7d tomorrow but I didn't ovulate until 8 days ago so not sure how far along i'd be then.

MINUET- You're still on that long ass cycle hon? OMG, you're in the running to beat my last cycle! Ugh, you must be so ready for AF to come huh? (HUGS love)
SPECIAL- Maybe you'll have a nice BFP when you test! So dont be saying you hate your body yet! Maybe you and I have shy babes, I'm at 18dpo, with a temp rise! LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->