November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sorry af got you baby1wanted. I nearly got to test again this month. Af is due either 1st or 2nd dec next month so just missed out. 1 more cycle then oh goes for SA, hope we get some answers soon

Sorry af got you baby1wanted. I nearly got to test again this month. Af is due either 1st or 2nd dec next month so just missed out. 1 more cycle then oh goes for SA, hope we get some answers soon

Thanks ES89 :flower:
Maybe you'll get an early BFP right at the end of the month?!
Hope SA goes ok, I see my gynae soon and I'm going to demand clomid!! :haha:

I'm not sure what the next step is after SA? Would they check my tubes and ovaries? Will defo be going back to my gp in jan if my oh's little men r ok

I suppose so - you say your bloods are all ok? So maybe the next track would be to look for a physical problem if hormonally you are alright?
They can do a check - think it's called an HSG - where they check that your fallopian tubes are patent.... Or maybe they'd just start with an ultrasound to check for cysts etc...
I've had quite a lot of gynae work done for endometriosis and a weird ovarian problem but it was all before TTC and I was on the pill from age 15 (am 30 now and cam off in Feb this year). So I was to expect to have problems conceiving. This trip to the gynae will be the first since TTC and he has said in the past that they will start 'helping' if I haven't conceived after 6 months... it's 9 now and my cycles are all over the place! :dohh:
I'm in North Wales too! Whereabouts are you?!

I'm in barmouth, where are you? Yer I figured they may do an ultra sound. Similarly I went on the pill at 15 as my cycles were a bit wacko n the first day of af I would be bed ridden. They were so painful! I also went for an ultrasound n they put me on the pill, so I'm guessing I had a few small cysts but nothing to worry about. I've been off my pill for nearly 2 years after being on it for 7. I thought that may of had something to do with it but now I'm not sure what to think... Trying to put it all to the back of my mind is easier said than done! Lol.

How early do you ladies test? AF is due on the 16th, so I'm wondering how early I could test-I have ept test and it recommends no earlier than 5 days. Wondering if any of you have had any luck earlier?

:hugs::hugs:

hello ladies hope all are very well :)

testing on 11th of nov when af is due

hoping we all get a bfp!

woohoo! baby dust!

:dust::crib::spermy:

I'm in barmouth, where are you? Yer I figured they may do an ultra sound. Similarly I went on the pill at 15 as my cycles were a bit wacko n the first day of af I would be bed ridden. They were so painful! I also went for an ultrasound n they put me on the pill, so I'm guessing I had a few small cysts but nothing to worry about. I've been off my pill for nearly 2 years after being on it for 7. I thought that may of had something to do with it but now I'm not sure what to think... Trying to put it all to the back of my mind is easier said than done! Lol.

I'm in Flintshire - near Mold so a bit away from you! Are you under a gynaecologist already? If not then I'd get seen by one. I know what you mean about putting things to the back of your mind - when I was 15 all I wanted was not to feel like I was dying every month but now I regret all those years on the pill. Before I went on it (and my periods started when I was 11) I was regular as clockwork - every 27 days. Last cycle was 49 - don't see how I'll ever get pregnant with cycles like that!!

Ah yer a little bit away from me, I've been up mold for a works meeting before :) an I'm not under a genacologist. I went to my gp in January saying I'd been ttc for a year with no luck. She told me to come bk in 6 months so I did. I had my bloods tested on cd12 and 21 ( I think) feels so long ago haha. She said if I didn't hear anything everything is ok. I popped in n receptionist said she's defo reviewed them n she would have written something on it if anything was wrong. She said before they go any further with me, my oh needs to have SA. So that's where we r now. Do u think if oh is ok they will refer me? Are u under 1?

I guess I'll join in the waiting fun. I'll be testing mid-November!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...8oCgAw&usg=AFQjCNEkfMUXBE1vgjZl0XKy219dOI7D-A

I posted a question in a new thread and didn't get an answer so I thought I'd try here since I need an answer quickly.... I did a digital OPK 3 days ago on the 31st and it came up positive.....I have also been checking my cervix position too. The past few days my cervix was high, hard, and somewhat open. Now today (72 he's after my positive OPK ) my cervix is high, noticeably soft, and open. I thought after a positive OPK that you were supposed to ovulate. In 24-48 hrs...and I'm on 72 hrs. Does that mean I'm ovulating now? If so is t normal to ovulate 72 hrs after a positive OPK? Should we BD again because of how my cervix is???? Any info would be helpful ladies, thanks!

Yes, its possible. Also cervical position changes a lot, and you could have o'd, but missed the soft open cervix, and it can remain soft and open for several days after o. I would keep :sex: for good measure. Good luck!

I agree with Echo, Special. You probably just missed the HSO position. If I check too soon after waking it will almost always be H&S. I usually check about 3-4 hours after I get up. Later in the day I tend to be low. Plus I am almost never firm, except last month when I had my bfp.

Can I please join you? I'll be testing around the 28th, as af due 26th. FX for all you lovely ladies!

hi ladies can i join this thread. as my period was due 26th oct but still nothing am 8 days late. tested on due date then 2 days later and both bfn.. gonna test in few days time really dnt want 2 as dont wanna see another bfn. thanks ladies .

Hello ladies Fxed to all of us for November!!!!! Af showed her ugly face on the 29th of Oct ugh, COME ON NOVEMBER LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Yes, its possible. Also cervical position changes a lot, and you could have o'd, but missed the soft open cervix, and it can remain soft and open for several days after o. I would keep :sex: for good measure. Good luck!

I agree with Echo, Special. You probably just missed the HSO position. If I check too soon after waking it will almost always be H&S. I usually check about 3-4 hours after I get up. Later in the day I tend to be low. Plus I am almost never firm, except last month when I had my bfp.

Thanks ladies....everything is still new and confusing to me LOL!

Hey Everyone....
How are your weekends going so far? Don't forget it's daily light savings time tomorrow! So I'm reading all of your posts and getting really excited for everyone who will be testing soon. Good luck to everyone!
But I'm getting a little discouraged too :( I'm on CD20 tomorrow and still no ovulation. It's my first cycle of birth control and beginning to think I may not ovulate this cycle. I know that's know big deal, but it's still disappointing. I'll keep you all posted.
Good luck to everyone else :)

My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"