November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Hi ladies! I'm back, hoping for my sticky bean this month! Hoping I o today or tomorrow at the latest since dh just left town and I can't get any more bd'ing in! If I o in the next day or 2 I will probably test about the 12th!

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck Kel, I have my fx that this is your month!

Well Af is gone!!! Woot Woot!! I am happy to say that my excerciaing every day is helping my af as well as the low stress.... Hope tho that this is my month for a BFP! I will admit when i worked at my call center i went 3to months with no af... but since july 13 af has been here every month... so with that stress out of ny life on july 29th i havent missed 1!!!! Well CD 7today!!! Took my temp this am and it went from 97.2-97.5 all the wayvdown to 96.8!!! Then i remembered that my window was open all night and it was like 38 degrees outside!!!!

Please add me for Nov. 10. This is our first month using fresh donor sperm and a softcup and I am really hoping it makes a difference. I also inseminated the day before ovulation and not the day of ovulation. I am taking several supplements and drinking wheatgrass everyday. Sometimes I feel like I would stand on my head and juggle knives if I thought it would help. Best of luck to everyone testing this week...

Please add me for Nov. 10. This is our first month using fresh donor sperm and a softcup and I am really hoping it makes a difference. I also inseminated the day before ovulation and not the day of ovulation. I am taking several supplements and drinking wheatgrass everyday. Sometimes I feel like I would stand on my head and juggle knives if I thought it would help. Best of luck to everyone testing this week...

:hugs: tell me about it!!! I hope this is your month! You've been so dedicated. I hope everything lines up for your BFP. :flower:

sign me up for a November BFP too!!! My AF is due the 23rd so if she doesn't show, I'll be testing around the 25th :)

I think my crazy cycles are going to work in my favor this month, I get my husband back on Friday and I haven't ovulated yet. Fingers crossed my body holds out until then.

Echo - I see by your chart you're in the 2ww - yay!

It looks like FF is wrong and you're actually just 3DPO today. What do you think?

Oh yeah...it's so wrong, but I don't feel like manually overriding. So far I am exhausted with sore breasts, I want food and for my husband to go occuppy himself. In other words, I am def in the tww.
How are you? I'll chart stalk in a minute.

Can you put me down for Nov. 14 please =) I have a really good feeling about this month! :happydance:

Hi ladies, finally moving over from the October thread! In an odd position - on cd47 but no sign of AF and BFN this morning :dohh:
So don't really have a testing date as just waiting for AF to show. Then won't be due to test again until Dec but though I'd wait it out here with you guys! :dust:

Ladies how do u attach your fertility friend temp vhart to ur sig?

Ladies how do u attach your fertility friend temp vhart to ur sig?

In FF, under your chart, click 'share'. Use one of the BB options: thumbnail to see a chart, of link to link it. Then go to BnB, 'User CP'. To the left go to 'Edit Signature'. Paste and save.

2 days late for me, starting to get my hopes up. Trying to leave it a few days until I test but it's so hard lol.

:hugs: tell me about it!!! I hope this is your month! You've been so dedicated. I hope everything lines up for your BFP. :flower:

Good luck to you both this month!

Will you put me down for the 27th? 3rd cycle TTC!

Hoping for lots of BFPs in November!

I think my crazy cycles are going to work in my favor this month, I get my husband back on Friday and I haven't ovulated yet. Fingers crossed my body holds out until then.

Good Luck! :happydance:

Hi ladies, finally moving over from the October thread! In an odd position - on cd47 but no sign of AF and BFN this morning :dohh:
So don't really have a testing date as just waiting for AF to show. Then won't be due to test again until Dec but though I'd wait it out here with you guys! :dust:

:hugs: hang in there! I know it's hard being in limbo. :hugs:

2 days late for me, starting to get my hopes up. Trying to leave it a few days until I test but it's so hard lol.

Good Luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"