November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Still no o minuet?

Yay for the tww! Your chart looks good. :)

Nope, no O. I've given up. Was hoping with that high temp ( and it was right on time and no reason for it to be invalid), but hopes dashed today.
Definitely going to start progesterone cream and try to induce a bleed. I'm concerned more about the health impact of not bleeding, let alone if miracle of miracles I o'ed and conceived, the poor egg wouldn't have a healthy lining to stick to.
Lets see how this plan works...:coffee:

1 more day down ladies!!!!

Looks like I was right and FF had me ovu 2 days too early and countdowntopregnancy was right. FF has me at 14dpo but my lp's are 13 days. Looks like af will show up tomorrow when countdown has me at 13dpo. I did test on an internet cheapie this morning and BFN. So that and the fact that I am starting to cramp I know I am out. I will get another chance this month. I hope NYU medical is back up and running by Monday b/c I will be calling dr tomorrow to set up appt for my cd3 tests. FX'd for all of us that this is our month!

5 more days until I test but I am crampy but cramping can be a sign too! If not, I have the rest of this month to have fun trying! Good luck to us all!!! xoxo

Don't give up just because of cramping ladies. That was my first preg sign with my DD!!

Stargazer- please put me down for November 15 for now. I am on my 3rd day of positive opks and tonights was the darkest yet. I usually never get full positives and this month I have had 3?? Anyone else ever had this happen? I am now more confused than ever with my body!

Last cycle I started spotting on cd27 (12dpo) and af on 14dpo. im getting so nervous right now! I nearly caved and tested this morning but I always get so annoyed with myself when I see bfn and I think why didn't I wait till af was late??
On the plus side I took vitamin b complex last cycle coz of my cycle previous to that (didn't ovulate till around cd16 n started spotting cd23, af here cd25!) and without taking it this month I got my +opk on same day and ovulated same day as last cycle so very happy with that :) sorry waffling on a bit :-D

Hello ladies .. Hope I can join this thread .. Af came 4dys after Twas sposed to come, actually thot I was pregnant till d witch came. .. Well m done and ready to BD again with DH. Bt dunno wen to Start charting with opks. Suggestions anyone?

Sorry the witch showed up there is only one thing worse than her turning up and thats her turning up late!!

I start using Opk's from CD10 but my cycles range from 26 days to 31 days.
I generally get a smiley from cd12

Good luck xx

Hiya .. m in my 2ww now.ov'd 2days ago.I took ur advice and started charting my opks from cd10. And was shocked I got a pos @ cd18. Quite a long time. I didt get any symptoms tho, apart frm dull lower backk aches.and it was so warm almost hot to touch.hopefully we caught d eggy and its a sticky one.:happydance:

And its my birth month ... Nov pls b gooooood to us!!!

Don't give up just because of cramping ladies. That was my first preg sign with my DD!!

Stargazer- please put me down for November 15 for now. I am on my 3rd day of positive opks and tonights was the darkest yet. I usually never get full positives and this month I have had 3?? Anyone else ever had this happen? I am now more confused than ever with my body!

I had 2days of pos opk and by d 3rd day totally disappeared. D 2nd line didn't even show. So I think u shuld jst bd all u can and allow ur body do d rest .. Its not as if ders much we can do ...Lol.

Hi ladies

Just wanted to sprinkle some :dust::dust::dust: and wish us all luck for a November BFP :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Well so ready for 26my th to be here! I hope I get a sticky bean this month!

I'm on CD3... so long before anything fun happens!

AF is getting to be more and more what she was like before BC. That is, suuuuper painful and really heavy for one day. Hopefully that's a good sign that my body is getting back to normal!

Thanks for adding me. Good luck to all in November!

CaT - Are you taking OPKs supplements temping etc?

Sorry the witch is being such a @@@@@:cry:

X

Hopefully testing on the 10th of Nov,if AF doesn't show up before then.Trying to stay positive,but I've got ZERO symptoms,and am thinking we missed out on my actual ovulation day,and didn't DTD at the right times.Onward and upward ;)

garfie -

I am taking a one-a-day vitamin supplement that contains dong quai and red clover extract (along with all the usual vitamins etc). I didn't even know it had that in it until I started taking it, but I think it might be helping.

I'm also temping and charting. I was taking OPKs the last 2 cycles, but I was getting multiple positives in a row (3-4 days) and I didn't completely trust it. So I'm just going to go by CM and BD a lot around O time. My cycles are pretty regular, so O day is predictable.

I'm also trying to drink more water!

Are you doing anything special?

Cat - I drank grapefruit juice from when the witch left until O - the last time I tried this I got my BFP:happydance:

I have also used OPK's but put my CBFM away for now. I am also taking baby aspirin and folic acid. Also temping not sure if FF has my O correct though - just going by temps only this month:happydance: trying to relax yeah right:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Can you add me for Nov 18, this month is my Dh birthday i wish i give him a positive pregnancy test in his birthday, last year was a very hard month because on nov 4th of last year we last our second baby , pray for me ladies thank you :flower::flower:

You may aswell count me out, got my normal spotting before af last night so she will be here by tomorrow or Monday :-( I'm running out of ideas of what to try next...

Well I'm out too - witch got me today on cd49 :-(
So won't be testing again until December so will stalk here to see all the Nov BFPs come rolling in! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->