November Testing Thread :)!

nic18

Reaction score
Well I'm out for October girls, if you are to join me through to November :)

Mrs_kboy and tulip11 give me your dates when you know :)!

Introduce yourself aswell :)

November.
1st: Beads,DiscoRia
2nd: Nic18(or the 4th), Nola0841
3rd: Tink80, Breadsticks, Zelly1, Mamadonna,PiperDilly
4th: Samii91,MerryBe,Harleyissy12,xMiMix
5th: BabySaa, SloanPet77, Medipea
6th: Needabumpasap
7th: AAttcabby
8th:
9th:
10th: MyMiniMonk, 3gg0, Wantababybad2
11th: Mrs2010
12th: Bellydreams, Gemb
13th: KLC2013
14th:
15th: SeekingSol,TurtleTTC
16th: LockandKey, Dipsy_Danie
17th: Ttcnov2012
18th:
19th: Cupcake2012, Acs512, KAH1990
20th:
21st: Noo, Breakingdawn
22nd:
23rd: AuCa, Staples
24th:
25th: Cntrygrl
26th:
27th: Jessthemess
28th:
29th:
30th:

Good luck girls :) & happy BDin :happydance:

:bfp: congrats :happydance:
Breadsticks
medipea
danielle
tink80
AAttcababy
sami91

December testing thread girls

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...479-december-testing-thread.html#post22961217

Hi there. My name is Dana and I'm in the same boat. AF came yesterday. I'm in my 4th month of trying. How about you?

Hi there. My name is Dana and I'm in the same boat. AF came yesterday. I'm in my 4th month of trying. How about you?

Hey hun :) I'm Nicola & been ttc for a year now :(!! AF came this morning, which is 2days early for me so she came on CD28, when my cycle is usually 30 days long, what date are you testing? & i will add it in :)

Nice to meet you. I'm sorry. It's so disappointing when you get a BFN. Hopefullly Nov will be our month. I'll be testing on 11/2. Lots of baby dust to you :)

I know hun :(! good luck to you.
Are you using anything to help ?

Girls, if you get AF and are joining the thread will you leave your testing date please :)!

I am here :) not sure when I will be testing yet.

Thank you!

welcome 3gg0 :), when you figure out just let me know :). how are you hun?

Feel like my insides are falling out (sorry tmi) I have really bad cramps and my period is a little heavier than usual. How are you doing?

the exact same hun. i get periods that are ok and normal one month, then other months its like everything is just running out me (tmi) and i am on tablets for my heavy periods which i don't usually start until day 3? i had to take them today.. day 1.and AF came 2 days early. which is very unusal, i usually have a 30day cycle.. the 28 day cycle is now making me think i'm going to get irregular periods now :(!

the exact same hun. i get periods that are ok and normal one month, then other months its like everything is just running out me (tmi) and i am on tablets for my heavy periods which i don't usually start until day 3? i had to take them today.. day 1.and AF came 2 days early. which is very unusal, i usually have a 30day cycle.. the 28 day cycle is now making me think i'm going to get irregular periods now :(!

As you can see my period came early as well. :nope: I think it's because the soy made me O early. I was really hoping that since I O'ed so early it would be my month. O'well...

What are you going to do this cycle?

I know hun :(! good luck to you.
Are you using anything to help ?

I chart and will try OPK again. Tried them last month but never got a positive. I switched to a new brand. I was also taking the EPO but I might see what happens if I don't take it this month. How about you?

Hi Nic. Put me down for 1st. Hopefully I can hold out that long. First month using opk and im hoping I can start charting soon if I can track thermometer down!!

Hello ladies. I too will be testing in Nov. Not sure when as my cycles are really irregular since coming off the pill in June. (30, 43, 24, 39) Currently experiencing the worst AF I've had in a long time. (super heavy, and super painful) Not even sure when I should start using my OPK's this month as I had such a short cycle followed by a really long one these past 2 months.

Good to luck to you all!

Im still waiting for AF to arrive this month! Wish she would hurry up so i can start trying again! Will give a Nov date when i have a better idea tho :)
xx

3gg0- i seen it came early for you :(:hugs: nothing! rest of the year just loads of BDin, i stress so much when i know i O, so if no BFP by start of 2013, i will start everything again

Nola- i hope its works for you hun :)! how long have you been ttc for?

Hi Nic. Put me down for 1st. Hopefully I can hold out that long. First month using opk and im hoping I can start charting soon if I can track thermometer down!!

Welcome beads :)! Hope you get a thermometer soon hun :)! how are you?

Hello ladies. I too will be testing in Nov. Not sure when as my cycles are really irregular since coming off the pill in June. (30, 43, 24, 39) Currently experiencing the worst AF I've had in a long time. (super heavy, and super painful) Not even sure when I should start using my OPK's this month as I had such a short cycle followed by a really long one these past 2 months.

Good to luck to you all!

Welcome hun :), I'm having a really bad period this month aswell :( i am on tablets though, so that helps! have you been to see your doc about heavy periods?

Im still waiting for AF to arrive this month! Wish she would hurry up so i can start trying again! Will give a Nov date when i have a better idea tho :)
xx

Lets hope she doe's not show then hun :) I'll put your name up though, and if she does show you can give me a date

girls :), how is everyone day :)? Af is being so cruel to me this month :(! ruined my full weekend. Why does she show on a Friday morning!

Thought it would be nice if we introduced ourselves aswell ladies :), so i will start :)

I'm Nicola :wave: I have been ttc for a year now :(. Spoke to GP and she has told us that it will happy for a healthy couple within a year to a year and a half :).

Because she is an evil B****!!!!

I decided to try something new this month. I bought some royal jelly and geritol tonic. I have been taking the pill form of geritol, but am going to try tonic this month. Wish me luck... Not looking forward to the taste

I decided to try something new this month. I bought some royal jelly and geritol tonic. I have been taking the pill form of geritol, but am going to try tonic this month. Wish me luck... Not looking forward to the taste

good luck hun :) my fx are crossed it works for you! how are you feeling today?

good luck hun :) my fx are crossed it works for you! how are you feeling today?

I am ok. Tired, headache, and slight cramping today. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->