November Testing Thread :)!

awhhhhhh thx alot sweety :flower::flower::hugs:...we all should support one another ...hun u can also pm me anytime u r always most wc :)

lotssssssssssssssssss of baby dust to alllllllllllllllll of you :) n nic my v special best wishes are with u:)

Hey Nic, Thought I'd join you over here as well. You can put me down for the 25th.

Hey Nic, Thought I'd join you over here as well. You can put me down for the 25th.

hey cntrygrl, yeah i'll put you down hun, you feeling any better chick? :hugs:

Not really. Still extremely grumpy and frustrated.

hope you feel better soon hun! & like i said in our other thread feel free to rant/vent at anytime, we are all here for you x

Hi ladies! Can someone add me to the list? I'm on CD3 right now of our third cycle TTC... I'll be due for AF in November on the 4th, so I guess that would be my testing date as well (though the awesomest thing ever would be if :witch: doesn't show and I can be patient enough to wait to test on my birthday later that week...). I'm trying to actually scale back my TTC craziness this month - no charting, no doing anything extra or different except just staying away from alcohol and as little caffeine as possible (maaaaaaybe checking my cm around ovulation week, though...) - so I may not know specific dpo dates later on this month or anything, but based on my cycle lengths, November 4th should be the right date!
GOOD LUCK to all of us! FX! :happydance:

Hi ladies! Can someone add me to the list? I'm on CD3 right now of our third cycle TTC... I'll be due for AF in November on the 4th, so I guess that would be my testing date as well (though the awesomest thing ever would be if :witch: doesn't show and I can be patient enough to wait to test on my birthday later that week...). I'm trying to actually scale back my TTC craziness this month - no charting, no doing anything extra or different except just staying away from alcohol and as little caffeine as possible (maaaaaaybe checking my cm around ovulation week, though...) - so I may not know specific dpo dates later on this month or anything, but based on my cycle lengths, November 4th should be the right date!
GOOD LUCK to all of us! FX! :happydance:

welcome merrybe :flower: i'll add you :). fx you get a BFP for your birthday that would be amazing :). i'm not doing anything this month either, stressfree month for me hun :)

Oooh, I'll join!

This is our first month TTC and my 8th cycle off the pill. I'm on CD3 and my average cycle length is 26-28 days, so I'll say 11/3 would be a good day to test. I hope I can make it that long! My husband really wants to be home when I test and Saturday mornings are usually the only time that works well, so I have motivation to wait :thumbup:

Of course, this being our first month, I'm not expecting anything. Though I do feel like I know my cycles pretty well now and we've been using NFP to avoid pregnancy since getting off the pill. I'm just so happy to be officially TTC now! :cloud9:

Will you put me down for the 10th. It may change once I figure out when I will be O'ing. :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm 29, DH 38, just finished my pills yesterday so NTNP first cycle this month!

I'm guessing I'll be the 6th Nov, just waiting for AF to come shouldn't be long though!

Hope lots of BFPs this month!!

Hi Belly Dreams :wave: just remember hun your body can take a while to get back to normal after the pill

I have experienced that in Jan this year, but just went back on the pill since we weren't ready for TTC at that time.

Hoping it'll be different this time around, but only time will tell! Still waiting for my final withdrawal bleed, come on AF!!!

Oh, I didn't realise this is a #1 thread. Can I still stay? It's the first time I'm actually TTC, Coby was a surprise and a long time ago!

Put me down for Nov 10 (although I have to admit that I chicken out on testing! I dread BFNs!!)
Been trying 8 years and 7 months for #2. This is my 3rd cycle taking Soy Iso and first time trying Royal Jelly. Guess we'll see how it goes.
I have PCOS, last 2 cycles were 47 days and 55 days. Usually I'm between 27 and 36 days. Today is cd2, and I'm hoping and praying for that BFP by Christmas. I had almost given up hope, but I still refuse to let go.

hi I wanna let u all know that I have started thread ( Any tips for conceiving ) in Pregnancy First Trimester...so I wc u all over there..

here I am! I'm sure you ladies can guess why I'm jumping over here from the October Testers thread, so I will be testing Nov 16th

Hi, Ladies,

Count me in for November as well...AF came this morning :witch:

This will be the 2nd cycle of TTC #1. Will be using preseed and OPK this month, testing November 5th.

Baby dust to all you ladies..hoping for :bfp:

Hi Ladies,

I'm guessing I'll be the 6th Nov, just waiting for AF to come shouldn't be long though!

Hurray!!! You are NTNP now :yipee: My af finally arrived, so looks like we can be PNTT together :haha:

Hi, Ladies,

Count me in for November as well...AF came this morning :witch:

This will be the 2nd cycle of TTC #1. Will be using preseed and OPK this month, testing November 5th.

Baby dust to all you ladies..hoping for :bfp:

u r my cycle buddy...I am on cd 2

Hi there! I'm 24, he is also 24. We are not married, but we've been together for several years. Anyone else unwed and TTC? We're on cycle #4 and anxiously awaiting out first BFP. Can you mark me down for November 1st? :) Goodluck ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Hurray!!! You are NTNP now :yipee: My af finally arrived, so looks like we can be PNTT together :haha:

Yep, you must have missed my blog entry! Yep we can PNTT (hehehe) together, well when AF turns up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->