Now I'm a bit worried.....

Magnolia0209

Reaction score
So last night I had to go to the ER for abdominal
Pain. They did a blood test ( although now I don't know if it was a beta or not) and it was negative so they did X-ray and CT scan. I'm okay, but when I called my doctor this morning to ask if I could stop progesterone, they said it might have been too early for a blood test? I was 11/12 dpo yesterday. I figured that way far enough along to get an accurate reading, but they never told me a number, just that it was negative.

Anyway, I took a test just now and it looks suspicious. I kind of hate wondfo so maybe it's just a bad test, but thought someone might look. I have a FRER here to take later or tomorrow.

I'd love to be pregnant, but I certainly wouldn't have allowed all those tests!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 66
I couldn't see it on the first but I do the 2nd and 3rd. Keep an eye, and test again tommorrow. May be worth co texting your Dr to tell them you've had a positive test today x

Maybe I'll take another test tonight. These just don't seem to certain to me at all. It seems like the line or whatever it is didn't show up until the 9mm. Is it even possible to have a negative blood and then a positive hpt? I also
Am realizing yesterday I had wicked lower back and hip pain. Could I have implanted only yesterday? Ugh what a mess!

I don't see it on the first photo either but I do on the last two. Definitely worth give the doctor a call in the morning and explaining the situation to them and doing another test to see if it darkens. Try not to worry too much,(easier said than done) you didn't know when you had the tests done x

I am an X-ray tech and you're certainly correct about not having those tests if your pregnant. However most studies you can have a lead shield to protect yourself. But unfortunately with an abdominal exam you cannot. I will say I never risk xraying a pregnant lady, BUT i have never witnessed being this early and it actually affecting the Baby. I'm not saying it can't because they wouldn't teach us the risks in school if that were the case, but keep in mind a lot of women don't test early and at 11/12dpo wouldn't have a clue for another week or so that they were pregnant.

As for the test. I'd try testing again with frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->