Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Dear Evil :witch:

I know you're coming to see me soon. I can feel you creeping up on me with your evil back pains and horrible cramps. This is just a little request from me to you:

IF YOU'RE COMING, JUST FLIPPING HURRY UP AND STOP MESSING WITH ME :hissy:

I don't even want you to come, so the least you can do if you're coming is turn up on time you old hag.

Anyone tested this morning?? Any news??

Turbomom I'm a little confused about when Ov'd, I'm somewhere around 14-15DPO. I'm not holding out much hope to be honest, the :witch: is definitely on her way without a doubt.

Oh Claire hun :hugs:
I really hope it's not the :witch: babe.
Its antisocial to turn up at all considering all the prayers for :bfp:s that have been made......
And I join you in saying "Ol Hag if you're going to turn up at Claire's door to turn up late is just down right rude!"

Heaps of :hug: honey, xxx

Hi All,

Well trying to onfirm yesterdays news and today CB positive and frer faint but positive see pics.

So guess we did it - (THANKYOU PRESEED, not sure if it was you but i will give you some credit)

:happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• preg.JPG
    preg.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
Huge Congratulations Flowers! :yipee:
Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months with a lil sticky bean!

:hug:

congratulations flowers for your pre-xmas :bfp:

best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Anyone tested this morning?? Any news??

Turbomom I'm a little confused about when Ov'd, I'm somewhere around 14-15DPO. I'm not holding out much hope to be honest, the :witch: is definitely on her way without a doubt.

Sorry about the :witch: being sneaky! Hope she makes her mind up on way or another for you. Its horrible when you don't know but think :witch: MIGHT be coming . . . . :hissy:

I keep switching, one min i am sure this could be the month and then the next i think :witch: is going to show her ugly face!

cracker and leanne - sorry :witch: got you!! ClaireLR - did she get you too - looking at ur ticker?? sorry if she did!!

Congratulations to Flowers too :D :yipee: I am so pleased for you!!! How u feeling??

Pippin - welshrose - how r u two atm?? sunk in yet?? xxxx

She got me too!!!! :sad1:

Ah well, better luck next month for us :)

Congrats flowers! Have a happy healthy sticky 9 months!

So sorry to all the ladies that the wicked witch got!

I thought I'd add my symptoms for the day so far - woke up and my boobs are so SORE! They hurt on the hard bit under the nipple, and the bit under my armpits, and the bit above the boob. And it feels like they've gone under like some major workout! PAIN! And when I touch them or something brushes up against them they ache!

Got in the shower and noticed little red spider veins underneath them, where the bra usually goes! And big blue veins going to the nips! There's also another vein on my left side of my tummy that runs down to my hip!

I dont feel myself today and feel almost anxious like. Didnt want to eat anything this afternoon, but had to take my antibiotics - so forced a ham sandwich down which made me feel very sick. And lately for me, all meat tastes like blood?

*Fingers crossed!*

If its any consolation I was also due 17th Dec ish. Though I thought I had conceived until about a week or so after ov I now have no symptoms of either pregnancy or af, about ten negative hpt tests and two feint lines (so negative, I gather) on opk which I resorted to having run out of money to spend on pg tests! So I sympathise with how annoying it is. I just want af to show now so I can get on with it and stop being such a pg test marketers dream. Grr.

congrats flowers!!! Wow so many bfp it seems! But we need MORE!!!
Claire don't give up hope yet! I'm still waiting. AF due tomorrow. Took test yest and :bfn: but have had that cramping and back ache too. I'm trying not to get too excited yet trying to be optimistic. Here's hoping for xmas BFP for us both!
Sammii things are sounding really good for you. WHens AF due? Will wish for baby dust for you :)

Flowers whoooo hoooooo!!! Congratulations on your :bfp: I'm so happy for you!

Is that 4 on this thread now?? :happydance: :happydance:

Esurgeongirl and Squidge, sorry she got you both :hissy: why can't she just leave us alone???

Jai-Jai I'm not out yet just my tickers still rolling and I haven't changed it. Yesterday and today I woke up convinced that she was going to turn up and nothing. Not really having any symptoms as such for either pg or witch - bit emotional but that could be either, backache and tiredness but again could be either. No AF cramps yet which I do normally get though.

I'm starting to wonder if I just Ov'd really really late. On Tuesday afternoon I did an OPK as I had no preg tests and it was quite a dark line. Wednesday morning I did another and there was still a good line but definitely lighter. It would be unusual for me to ov so late but I suppose these things happen sometimes don't they.

I'm not sure when to test again, maybe tomorrow when I get up I think :blush:

Congrats to those who got their :bfp: :yipee:

I got a :bfn: this morning :(. I think I'm only 10dpo though, so I will test again tomorrow, and the next day and every day to follow until I get either a :bfp: or the :witch: shows her face.

:dust: to all

Jai-Jai I'm not out yet just my tickers still rolling and I haven't changed it. Yesterday and today I woke up convinced that she was going to turn up and nothing. Not really having any symptoms as such for either pg or witch - bit emotional but that could be either, backache and tiredness but again could be either. No AF cramps yet which I do normally get though.

I'm starting to wonder if I just Ov'd really really late. On Tuesday afternoon I did an OPK as I had no preg tests and it was quite a dark line. Wednesday morning I did another and there was still a good line but definitely lighter. It would be unusual for me to ov so late but I suppose these things happen sometimes don't they.
:

well it all sounds very positive to me and i am pleased that she has not got you yet!!! let me know and yes test again tomo with fmu :D gives me something to look forward to!!! :hug:

Yup going for it tomorrow with a FRER, please keep your fingers crossed for me!! x

first of all flowers congratulations on you :bfp: that is wonderful news. Join us on :cloud9: . Secondly Sammii those Hobbs sound promising just like mine especially the area of pain and the red vanes. Mine aren't so sore now but boy they hurt at first. It's how I knew at once I was pregnant. Finally Jai_Jai it's sinking in slowly. Told mil today and it felt really good, telling my folks tomorrow and can't wait. Brother too. The enormous responsibility of it all is kicking in but I'm so excited I can't sleep every night.

Good luck to the rest of you especially you Claire fingers crossed for that FR special line. Sorry if there is mistakes in this but Im writing in the dark on my phone LOL much love to you all. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->