Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

I got a VERY faint :bfp: this morning. :wohoo: My DH isn't convinced that it counts, but a line is a line. Will test again tomorrow but for now I'm on :cloud9:

OOOOOOHHHH!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratuations Mugzy, a line is stilla line!!
What test did you use?

Thanks Welshrose :hugs:. I took some pics, but it's so faint it's not showing up in the photo. It was a 25miu test, so 12dpo is a bit early. Hopefully tomorrow will be more clear. I feel crampy today, like AF is about to show, but I think I had that last time too.

Ahhhhh how exciting Mugzy!!! What a great Xmas present if it gets stronger. I had AF cramps over AF time so looking good. 25 is high sensitivity so go get a FR NOW!!!! Let us know how you get on. Yay!!!

I was just about to say Mugzy go get a digi......I reccommend CB digi with conception indicator hun, also 25miu and provided more a result than the supposed 10miu ic hpt.

:hug:

Morning Pippin and Cracker Sweeties,
how are you both doing?

:hug:

Thanks girls :D I'm in South Africa, so limited in choice of tests. I just used a cheap 2 for R20 (about £1.30) that the chemist stocks (says ACON on the box - https://www.ciao.co.uk/ACON_hCG_One_Step_Pregnancy_Test__5644732 ). I haven't seen any digital ones around. I'm going to look for a 10miu later today. It's my mum's birthday tomorrow, we want to wrap up a :bfp: and give it to her (ok it's early to be telling people, but she's my mum).

awwwww congrats for all u that have :bfp::bfp: and goodluck to those who are waiting to test :hugs:

Congrats hun! EEEK keep us updated when you take more tests! And post pictures! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I've been reading a lot of posts on this site over the last several days, but I just registered now and this is my first post.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who recently got :bfp:! :) I'm very happy for you, and also hope to follow you soon!

I am currently 14dpo and have been feeling AF like cramps for about a week, which is not typical for me. I was so sad when I took a hpt yesterday and it was :bfn: :( I'm really hoping it was just a little early.... This morning when I check my cm there were teeny traces of something red/brownish.......REALLY hoping as the day develops it is just spotting and not an evil relative....

Regardless of what happens, though, I wanted to thank you all for your contributions to this WONDERFUL thread. It has been so helpful while I've been struggling through my 2ww :hissy:.

Welcome Jeanette I warn you this site is very addictive but we are like one big happy family! Nice to have you and hang in there. Hope the :witch: doesn't come.

I'm doing well WelshRose thanks hon. Had my doctors appointment and was told to choose a hospital already EEEK!! So they can get me in for scans before or around the 12 weeks as they realise I'm as impatient as everyone else to know it's all okay. The earlier the better she said. The next appointment with the doc is the 6th Jan for the 20 minute antenatal appointment where we discuss my options. Can I ask you all, those with and waiting for a :bfp: would you get a downs syndrome test done? I wouldn't terminate anyway but is it best to be prepared despite the risks? Just want to know your opinions.

Off to America tomorrow so might not be able to check in so much but will be on and off all day to see how you all are doing. xxx

I would get the triple test done, as that will give you a risk factor and has no risks (it's just a blood test). If your levels indicate there could be a problem then you'll be offered an amnio, which you don't have to take. My AFP levels where high and indicated that spina bifida could have been a problem so I went for a very detailed scan. I chose not to have the amnio (high risk of miscarriage) because the scan didn't show any problems and I wouldn't have terminated anyway. I'm of the opinion that it's better to know before hand so that you can be prepared and just be joyful that you have a baby, not sad that it's not what you expected.

Pippin, first thank you for the welcome. May I do the same in soon welcoming you to "my side of the pond"!

As for your question about downs testing, as impatient as I always am to know everything I can, personally I would advise againt testing if you know you wouldn't terminate. HOPEFULLY those are issues you will never have to face, but if you do, there will be time enough for that. Having that knoweldge now will change the experience of your pregnancy, and I think difficult facts are often harder when they are abstract whereas the perspective will be better when you are holding your little angel in your arms. Not to mention that there is a small risk with the test itself.

That is just my opinion. If you think you are going to wonder a lot or would be better prepared having the information in advance by all means that is completely understandable....you know you best!

My nipples are so sore/sensitive!

And I have such bad heartburn I could cryyyyyyyy :(

Symtoms for this morning :)

edit - and lower back discomfort! And I just got a wave of nausea!

Oh Sammi it sounds grrrrreat for you! When are you testing again? We both are due xmas day! hehe.

Well as for me girls....i seem to have a 12 lp....and today im 11dpo....temp went from 98.0 to 98.3..and I dont have any spotting like i usually get three or four days before af! I have major cramps but i swear i dont get them till af starts but you never know. I dont have any symptoms but again I'm not looking for em either. Gosh i hope this is it but i dont know!.grrr

Claire~ hey hun...whats the verdict! I hope there is no witch and a BFP when you wake up this am!

Oh Sammi it sounds grrrrreat for you! When are you testing again? We both are due xmas day! hehe.

Well as for me girls....i seem to have a 12 lp....and today im 11dpo....temp went from 98.0 to 98.3..and I dont have any spotting like i usually get three or four days before af! I have major cramps but i swear i dont get them till af starts but you never know. I dont have any symptoms but again I'm not looking for em either. Gosh i hope this is it but i dont know!.grrr

Claire~ hey hun...whats the verdict! I hope there is no witch and a BFP when you wake up this am!

Thanks hun! I hope its THE month for both of us! I'm due around Christmas, but I'm re-thinking that I might be due New Years week. But I'm going to postpone testing till the weekend after Christmas, just incase its a BFN.

I'm really not sure when I ovulated though. I could be anywhere from 14dpo, to 8dpo or even 4dpo, or I could be ovulating now. So I'm a bit confuzzled, and will wait until AF is due! But then thats not good either, because I dont know when I'm due for certain (the whole pill story). But I should know for definite next week, and if I dont have my BFP, will pop into the docs and get a blood test!

Claire!!! Update us babe!

Thanks Mugzy and Jeannette I appreciate that. I have my longer antenatal appointment with the doctor on the 6th Jan so she can talk me through it and I will ask about the triple test. I'm under the same opinion that it's probably best to know but I'm not gonna do any thing that will increase risk of mc. I'll be there for her/him what ever. On a lighter note I can't wait to see your lines tomorrow, please post us a picture!!! I still love obsessing over them. I gave Mum and Dad a Christmas card with "To Granny and Granddad, Happy Christmas" they were over the moon just like your Mum will be. Good luck.

Any news from anyone else??? Sammii anymore lines for us to see? I can't believe you are going to wait that long with such strong symptoms. Gabrielle you too!!!!

Thanks Mugzy and Jeannette I appreciate that. I have my longer antenatal appointment with the doctor on the 6th Jan so she can talk me through it and I will ask about the triple test. I'm under the same opinion that it's probably best to know but I'm not gonna do any thing that will increase risk of mc. I'll be there for her/him what ever. On a lighter note I can't wait to see your lines tomorrow, please post us a picture!!! I still love obsessing over them. I gave Mum and Dad a Christmas card with "To Granny and Granddad, Happy Christmas" they were over the moon just like your Mum will be. Good luck.

Any news from anyone else??? Sammii anymore lines for us to see? I can't believe you are going to wait that long with such strong symptoms. Gabrielle you too!!!!

Not yet hun! Gonna try and wait until this weekend. Though I might do a sneaky sneaky one tomorrow evening :p

I cant help but wonder that I'm imagining all the symptoms because I want it so much :(

I know how you feel I was like that last month, then I was too days late but then had the worst period ever. I think I had a very early chemical. Yours sound much more promising though and more like what I experienced in my two week wait this time. Good luck hon. xxx

Here's what my DH calls our small thin positive :rofl:
https://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo223/mugzy_010/100_1513.jpg

I'm off to the beach for a few days so might not be online too much. Good luck everyone!
:dust:

OHHHHHH I can see it!!!!! Congratulations :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Looks like prego my love!!!!! Enjoy the beach!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->