Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Hi All,

Well trying to onfirm yesterdays news and today CB positive and frer faint but positive see pics.

So guess we did it - (THANKYOU PRESEED, not sure if it was you but i will give you some credit)

:happydance: :cloud9:

Congratulations Flowers I bet you are floating. Well done pre seed! I am using it this month for the first time so hopefully it will be a success for me this month too!!

Congratulations hun:hugs:

:hug:

Hi All,

Well trying to onfirm yesterdays news and today CB positive and frer faint but positive see pics.

So guess we did it - (THANKYOU PRESEED, not sure if it was you but i will give you some credit)

:happydance: :cloud9:

Congratulations Flowers I bet you are floating. Well done pre seed! I am using it this month for the first time so hopefully it will be a success for me this month too!!

Congratulations hun:hugs:

Congrats Flowers!
I've used preseed for the last few months and just ordered in a new supply - ready for a very active time of NY :happydance::happydance:

ClaireLR any news??? i have told my parents and my sis bil and bro they are all happy my mum and bro reacted weirdly but thats the baker way - my Nan will be the same on that side!! oh well!! i am closer to my sis and my dad so thats all that matters xxx

I got my :bfp: this month using pre seed for the first time :happydance: to all those girls using it. Put it in before you start, even before you get into bed. Otherwise it's a passion killer!!! DH didn't even know I had used it, still doesn't actually!!!hahahaha But I think it worked so it's my number one hero right now.

Hey ladies!

Pippin - I'm due on around Christmas, maybe New Years week..so fingers crossed she doesnt show and gives me a BFP instead!

Boobs dont hurt as much today! But they look big lately, and jubbly. OH said, 'Jesus they're big' hahaha! Must admit they feel a bit fuller...not so much heavier, just more full than usual.

Had a really dodgy pain last night! I thought it was my appendix! It was just above my pubic bone to the left...every time I moved it hurt..and then I realised it was because I had trapped wind (tmi). It's fine today, but by god did it hurt yesterday! Had to have some pain killers!

I was extremely 'wet' yesterday (tmi again). Been having this the past week. Feels uncomfortable! Still got the massive blue vein on the side of my tummy..and felt a bit sicky this morning...but that's about it!

Has anyone just got the feeling that they've concieved and ended up getting a BFP?

Sounds good still Sammii. I had 'that' feeling at 10dpo when my boobs felt so alien, full, hot sore, tender, stabbing pain, I was going to admit myself to hospital if I wasn't pregnant. I also had a wet feeling but nothing there and CM very yellow, tmi, so yellow I had to ask WelshRose if I was normal. Then the AF pains started 2 days before AF and went on AF day. Really strong all the time but nothing since except a few twinges. Good luck hon. I'll be away over Christmas but I'll be able to check every so often so keep us posted.

xxxx

Evening all.

Well I POAS this morning and FRER and still :bfn: :cry:, Felt really disappointed if I'm honest but feeling a little better tonight.

I'm starting to think I have just OV'd really late this cycle. Remember the dark OPK I had last Tue/Wed?? Well they're now getting lighter and lighter so I think I just ov'd really late, which is rubbish really because if that's the case we definitely didn't BD at the right time :cry:

Oh well at least I have the preseed at the ready for cycle 7!

Does anyone know what would make you Ov late, just out of interest? I've been reading it could be stress but I haven't been stressed that I can think of.

Oh Claire hun :hugs:
I've been thinking of you all day babe :hugs:
There is of course the saying that "you're not out til the ol red hag arrives!" Don't give up hope just yet chicken :hugs:

I just wish she's hurry up if she's coming - I've got visions of her arriving on Xmas day and being in bed in pain (which is the norm for me unfortunately) all day long.

How are you today hun? Has the bleeding stopped?

cracker and leanne - sorry :witch: got you!! ClaireLR - did she get you too - looking at ur ticker?? sorry if she did!!

Congratulations to Flowers too :D :yipee: I am so pleased for you!!! How u feeling??

Pippin - welshrose - how r u two atm?? sunk in yet?? xxxx

Hey there Jai_Jai sweets,
How are you feelin babes? Fab and still floating on :cloud9: I hope :winkwink:

I'm on a bit of a see saw at the moment babe.
Obviously I'm absolutely over the moon about our lil baby bean but I have had some spotting since Wednesday of last week, that has joined hands with my first ever UTI which is really quite bad and a lot of blood in urine. They won't scan til 6wks as then they can detect the heartbeat. I'm not sure what to make of it babe, @@s are still sore and have had mild heartburn tonight as well......I guess I'm just going to have to wait til the 29th unless things get worse.....FX'd they don't :cry:
I've got a thread in the miscarriage section if you fancy checking it out hun

Lisa xx

aww welsh some bleeding is normal in early pregnancy!! Try not to worry too much ok :hugs:
Claire that sux u ov'd late. Had you BD around that time or did you miss it? Hope you find out soon..

On a positive note witch is due today but it's not here. I'm going to pick up a couple FRER tests and test in the morning. I'm 18DPO now. I'm feeling a bit excited. I just dont want to jinx myself!! Got my fingers crossed for you Claire :)

Thanks Sweetheart! :hugs:
I really hope you get your :bfp: babes, you should do at 19dpo. How have you managed to wait that long to test?!? :rofl: :hugs:

I have to say hun Angelynn is absolutely GORGEOUS! Can I ask how early she was.....noticed the weight and done a double take :hugs:

:hug: :hug:

Hope you got my text WelshRose. Mum had bleed for two days a bit heavier than yours by the sound of it for both me and my brother, so looks like it's normal hon. Counting down the days till you have your scan. Going to the docs myself tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get on the list fairly soon too.

Claire sorry it was a :bfn: today. There can be no rhyme or reason for Oing late, I did a could of months ago. If it happens consistently vit B6 or B50 can bring it forward or at least lengthen your luteal phase so the bean can plant. That is what I did and it worked by lengthening it by two days!!!

:hugs: to you all. xxxx

Thanks Pippin hun for the text, I did reply babe :hugs:
I don't suppose your Mum can remember whether it was this early or not? The fact that you think it sounds heavier than what I've had certainly gives hope :hugs:

Just thinking hun, the 12wks scans should be in the first couple of weeks of feb.....maybe Valentines Day......that would be lush, or is that just me being soppy :rofl:

Didn't get your reply but just realised my phone hasn't got signal so it'll probably come through later. Valentines day would be great wouldn't it!! Not soppy or anything. Mum's bleed was around the time of her period, just after she thinks again like yours. She said not to worry hon. Tired tonight so probably hit the hay now. Night. xxx

Didn't get your reply but just realised my phone hasn't got signal so it'll probably come through later. Valentines day would be great wouldn't it!! Not soppy or anything. Mum's bleed was around the time of her period, just after she thinks again like yours. She said not to worry hon. Tired tonight so probably hit the hay now. Night. xxx

Awwww BIG :hugs: Pippin's Mum!
Thanks Babes, you're a star :friends:
Lovin the new avatar by the way :rofl:
Night Babe, Sweetdreams :sleep:

welshrose angelynn was 24 weeks 5 days when she was born. Quite a shock to us!!
And thanks she's my little sweetie best thing that ever happened to me :) I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.

on a depressing note.. :witch: showed her face just an hour and a half ago.. light bleeding and naughty cramps and headache.. was really hoping for a xmas :bfp: OH is dissapointed too. But we honestly didn't BD enough. SO next month will be our month!!!!

Good luck to everyone else. :hugs: Claire I hope you make it this month and this year :)

I got a VERY faint :bfp: this morning. :wohoo: My DH isn't convinced that it counts, but a line is a line. Will test again tomorrow but for now I'm on :cloud9:

I got a VERY faint :bfp: this morning. :wohoo: My DH isn't convinced that it counts, but a line is a line. Will test again tomorrow but for now I'm on :cloud9:

OMG Mugzy! :hugs:
That is the best news ever babe, Congratulations :yipee: and you're right a line is most definately a line babe! Any pictures?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Wishing you a stronger line tomorrow babe (just to convince your DH), and a very happy and healthy 9 months with a super sticky bean :hugs::hugs::hugs:

welshrose angelynn was 24 weeks 5 days when she was born. Quite a shock to us!!
And thanks she's my little sweetie best thing that ever happened to me :) I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.

on a depressing note.. :witch: showed her face just an hour and a half ago.. light bleeding and naughty cramps and headache.. was really hoping for a xmas :bfp: OH is dissapointed too. But we honestly didn't BD enough. SO next month will be our month!!!!

I'm so sorry the nasty ol hag got you babe. I hope she's not being too evil and packs her backs again soon. On a positive note.....begin the countdown to ovulation babe :yipee:

It's absolutely amazing hun what they can do these days in SCBUs.
Callum, our DS, was born at 30+4 weighing 3lb 13oz and as you so rightly say.....a complete precious miracle. I have to say thou the way he bombs around now and is into everything there was no way he was ever gonna be late :dohh::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"