Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Morning everyone! :hi:

I'm beaming from ear to ear.......just had a rise in temp this morning :happydance:
Any of you guys experienced charters......how'd you think it's looking?

Hope everyone has a symptom full day :hugs:

:hug:
:flower:

Morning everyone! :hi:

I'm beaming from ear to ear.......just had a rise in temp this morning :happydance:
Any of you guys experienced charters......how'd you think it's looking?

Hope everyone has a symptom full day :hugs:

:flower:

Oooh - excellent!! - I think it is looking good! Mine is just a fraction down on yesterday but still quite high, I'm actually quite nervous because I know if my temp is down tomorrow it'll mean AF is on her way :hissy: but if it isn't.....maybe I'll get my :bfp:

Very excellent. That looks like promising implantation dip on 8PO too! Hope your are on your way to a BFP WelshRose!

Temps looking good WelshRose, you are so gonna owe me that million! Please tell us AF hasn't showed her ugly head today? I had a dip today but not reading to much inot it. Uncomfortable @@'s again so looking more hopeful but cold and flu defo on it's way. Sneezing through my course today, that pleased everyone.

Anyone else have symptoms?

Temps looking good WelshRose, you are so gonna owe me that million! Please tell us AF hasn't showed her ugly head today? I had a dip today but not reading to much inot it. Uncomfortable @@'s again so looking more hopeful but cold and flu defo on it's way. Sneezing through my course today, that pleased everyone.

Anyone else have symptoms?

Hahaha Pippin my lovely! I'm still up for sharing it when you get yours :rofl:

Well just to report, Welshrose is still :witch: free!!:happydance:......and spotting has stopped today as well :happydance: :yipee:

As for symptoms.....keep smelling a hot electrical smell at work. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't work with a radiotherapy machine.....colleagues went rather pale when I first mentioned it :rofl:......nobody else could smell it! I smiled to myself inwardly......thinking you crazy symptom spotting fool :rofl:
Then a colleague was decorating the patient waiting area and again I could smell the same thing, she couldn't smell anything.....it turned out to be the decorations.....they smelt fine to her.....so I guess my smell buds have officially lost the plot! :rofl:

How bout anybody else?

Ohhh you are so preggers I know it!!!!! God why did we say we'd wait till the 16th??? Sod me testing I'm more excite about you!!!! Roll on tuesday!!!!!!

:rofl: You could always lead me astray and we could do it earlier! :rofl:
I just don't want to risk you getting a false :bfn: babe. I want :bfp: results all round!

:kiss:

Oooh welshrose looking goooood!!

I thought I felt some pinching pains earlier in my very lower abdomen, hope it wasn't imagined!!

Anyone testing over the weekend?? x x

even though my af is due on the 16th im waiting for the saturday after to test (thats if AF doesnt show lol) because i never have a single second to test its all wake up/work/work/work/college/home lol. saturdays and sundays are my only free days lol.

plus ive also been made to promise by my best mate that im not going to test unless she is with me haha. bet your all thinking what a wierd friendship haha!!

Oooh welshrose looking goooood!!

I thought I felt some pinching pains earlier in my very lower abdomen, hope it wasn't imagined!!

Anyone testing over the weekend?? x x

Thanks Claire hun, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. How many dpo are you today?

I've got a testing date update :winkwink: :dohh:
Forever 3, Pippin and I are now not testing on the 16th (well hopefully not :winkwink:) cos we're testing on Sunday..............
So much for being :bodyb: :rofl::rofl:

Come on :bfp::bfp::bfp:!

:kiss: :flower:

No need to hope Welshrose it is definatly test day sunday :happydance:

Come on :bfp:

Yay so I'm sooooo hoping and praying that we have some big shiny BFP's, oooh I'm so excited!!!

Beaubelle thats not weird, I think I will test of a weekend to because if I did happen to get BFP I dunno how I'd go to work and be normal all day long!!

Well I'm right confused about how many DPO I am tbh, I thought I ov'd on Saturday and according to my calculations I'm due on 17th which would make me 5DPO, but that website I went to said I wasn't due till 21st!! Now surely if thats right (and it did calculate my last 3 AF accurately) then I would have ov'd on 7th which would only make me 4DPO - but then theres 4 days difference between my calcuation of when witch is due and the websites!! So I am very very confused to say the least!! I think I will test on 21st if no witch by then and it's the weekend to, ooooh its forever away!!

Also meant to mention this website, it was mentioned on here a while ago but I haven't seen it mentioned for ages, it's really good!

www.countdowntopregnancy.com

Check out how many pregnant women had the same symptoms as you for whichever DPO you are!

hey ladies!!
Too late to join?
:witch: is due around sunday/monday and i'm 8DPO. Im massively symptom spotting and trying not to get too excited lol but here's hoping!! I have to try and wait a few more days to test :)
Good luck to you all I hope to see some :bfp: by christmas :happydance:

So sorry MommyMichele that you're out :hugs::hugs:
Hears a job lot order of :dust: for this new cycle........

Let the countdown to Ovulation begin :yipee:

:hug::hug:

xxx

hey ladies!!
Too late to join?
:witch: is due around sunday/monday and i'm 8DPO. Im massively symptom spotting and trying not to get too excited lol but here's hoping!! I have to try and wait a few more days to test :)
Good luck to you all I hope to see some :bfp: by christmas :happydance:

Welcome Turbo_Mom!
It's never too late to join us :hugs:
When are you testing?
Fingers X'd for your :bfp:

I O on Christmas Day! Uh I'm not sure if I will be getting any 'gifts' from the hubby that day.

Well I am in the 2ww but only on 3dpo shant hold my breath though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->