Now its getting lighter earlier ...

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Is anyone elses LO getting up earlier because its lighter earlier in the mornings or am i just unlucky? :rofl:

Mine were up at 6 yesterday and 6.30 today!!! Im lucky if i get a lie in till 7am.

they are def gettin up early. I have changed their curtains to much darker and thicker ones to keep out the light

Brooke usually feeds at 7.30am and sleeps in until 10ish, this last week shes's feeing at 6.30am and up at 9am :hissy:

nooooooooooo lol

awww I had to change the curtains cos Joani and Elinor share a room and the light was making Elinor get up at half 5 :( and so cos she was up Joani was up too!

katie cant make her mind up what to do!! some mornings its later, some its earlier! today it was 6. i was just htinking i realy miss BF cos i used to just get back in bed and fall asleep feeding her!!

Ruby has been waking early but only due to her big brother Charlie coming in our room and waking us both up! 6 oclock most mornings now, gonna have to see about getting him a black out blind put up lol

Im buying Brooke on of those eye blindofld things :rofl: :rofl:

Tyler seems to wake ealier too, im going to get some blackout blinds!! x x

BLACKOUT BLINDS:happydance:

tho this last week Fred has been up between 4.30 - 5.30!!!! arrgghhhhhh!!xx

I have those heavy dark blinds and dark pink curtains so there is not a ray of sunlight in her room early in the morning! Seriously, at 7 am it looks like midnight :lol:

Earlier and earlier! Man I need some sleep! :sleep:!

ffion wakes up between 6 and 6.30

oh the joys of summer mornings!

YES!!! Grace used to feed about half 7 and go back to sleep till half 10-11. Now she is feeding at 6 and waking at 8.30-9 :hissy: I think I will invest in some blackout blinds lol

Amelie wakes up at 6am every morning but I somehow manage to get her back to sleep by 6.10 and she stays asleep until 8.

Nope Kaysie sleeps until 10am everyday due to the blackout blind. Morgan makes up for it though waking us at 7am to ask if its his birthday (its tomorrow) lol

We are going through this exact thing right now. Valerie seems to want to wake up at 7am...as soon as the sun starts to shine through her windows. My OH gets up that early everyday, so he just goes in and gets her, brings her into our room, and plops her in bed with me....ultimately waking me up! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->